Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Why does Mom show up in the kitchen naked except an apron, and is there a schedule or trigger or something?

Reactions: Born2game

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
why is it better without mod ?, mod worked just fine for me, its a pretty handy tool that give the ablity to spank 1 of both each time, i got tyred of framing both every day
and it worked like a charm
Well it mostly takes a week to get the option of private punishment and i was also doing new job event by side.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the handjob scene for lisa?
Did you give away homework for free if so that is a bug and a game stopper.
If you did not give away homework for free then get her mood higher and you authority higher.

Or is it the nighttime one.

Wow I bacame a "Well-Known Member" cool. :heartcoveredeyes:

heckenheck

Sep 3, 2017
What do you need to do in order to trigger the lisa handjob scene, I've been stuck on that and I honestly dont
Did you give away homework for free if so that is a bug and a game stopper.
If you did not give away homework for free then get her mood higher and you authority higher.
Yeah I did the homework for free a lot. I'm guessing that means my games bugged? Do I have to start all over and just not help her out until I need the candy? Also my authority is at respect, I don't know if it can go any higher

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you need to do in order to trigger the lisa handjob scene, I've been stuck on that and I honestly dont

Yeah I did the homework for free a lot. I'm guessing that means my games bugged? Do I have to start all over and just not help her out until I need the candy?
You don't have to start over if you want to use my save game here: Post 120 Page 6

Its at day 111 and ready to go to war with cuntface, I have not started sex-ed or schoolmate and there ready for you to chose the path you want.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
did you finish kira teaching, kira teach you and liza to do anal, if you have done that you can fuck liza every day in the ass in kitchen
This is one of the few things i have not gotten yet. Also i am unsure where part 8 ends so i unsure if i have done everything else or not. I think there is some progress left with the movie part. Mom just accepted alice to be in and she is game as well. just have to grind a few days to see if a convo comes up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is one of the few things i have not gotten yet. Also i am unsure where part 8 ends so i unsure if i have done everything else or not. I think there is some progress left with the movie part. Mom just accepted alice to be in and she is game as well. just have to grind a few days to see if a convo comes up.
If you have not finish Kira training then you are far from the end of v8.

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys,

kinda new to this thing here.

I´ve got a problem with Lisa, so I am stuck with getting past the homework section with her. I am assuming it depends on the authority that I can´t progress. So question is: how do I raise my authority over Lisa to progress?

Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys,

kinda new to this thing here.

I´ve got a problem with Lisa, so I am stuck with getting past the homework section with her. I am assuming it depends on the authority that I can´t progress. So question is: how do I raise my authority over Lisa to progress?

Thanks in advance!
You have to get her spanked, its the only way to raise your authority. There is an option to screw up her homework when you help her.

If the option has not come up you may need to raise her mood by doing dishes a couple of times.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys! I'm sorry if my question was already posted here...
It's about previous versions of the game:
I've played without following the walkthroughs or mods, and always ended up with Lisa being my girlfriend. I would like to know if I pick the Olivia route (I think the option is "Fight for it" or something like that) I will be able to date them both, and will get the usual scenes with Lisa: masturbation in bed, oral/anal lessons... and the scenes with Olivia/Lisa. They are mutually exclusive?
The other route in my understanding so far is that I get Olivia as girlfriend and Lisa will get Alex. Is that right?
Thank you for your attention!
I'm sorry for my rusted english. It's been a while since a last wrote in it.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys! I'm sorry if my question was already posted here...
It's about previous versions of the game:
I've played without following the walkthroughs or mods, and always ended up with Lisa being my girlfriend. I would like to know if I pick the Olivia route (I think the option is "Fight for it" or something like that) I will be able to date them both, and will get the usual scenes with Lisa: masturbation in bed, oral/anal lessons... and the scenes with Olivia/Lisa. They are mutually exclusive?
The other route in my understanding so far is that I get Olivia as girlfriend and Lisa will get Alex. Is that right?
Thank you for your attention!
I'm sorry for my rusted english. It's been a while since a last wrote in it.
We ditch alex at end and we have a good threesome(we don't fuck lisa),the route ends there and try lisa gf+yoga route.

Reactions: blind

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
If you have not finish Kira training then you are far from the end of v8.
I have finished the training. I even have the handcuffs. Just the convo to do anal in the lounge is not comming up. I dont know what i am missing. I did the anal training that went "bad". Then aunt had a technique and she made me cum in her mouth before i came in her ass again. She said we neede more practice before doing it on our own but there is no new convo popping up. The same with the movie. I got sis to accept being in but the convo is noty comming up. I think i got round two weeks of trying but it wont pop up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex
The forget about him path, you have to do yoga 2 times a week and has less eye candy but only a little. End game sex daily with Lisa and a whole bunch more.
Cost 1000 up front and 350 a week if you don't do yoga.

Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia: This rout is less sex in the game and cost money each time you want to have sex with Olivia in the form of sleeping pills.
I only did this path once and don't remember how much it will cost your.

Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia "You Got To Fight For Him" This path to me is the most rewarding path there is. Daily sex with Lisa and a whole bunch more to boot.
Cost about 2400 if you buy all 6 pieces of jewelery but only 4 are needed.

Reactions: blind

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have finished the training. I even have the handcuffs. Just the convo to do anal in the lounge is not comming up. I dont know what i am missing. I did the anal training that went "bad". Then aunt had a technique and she made me cum in her mouth before i came in her ass again. She said we neede more practice before doing it on our own but there is no new convo popping up. The same with the movie. I got sis to accept being in but the convo is noty comming up. I think i got round two weeks of trying but it wont pop up.
All I can say is get Lisa's mood all the way up and your authority all the way up and try and talk to her until you can ask her not to wear panties around the house, once this happens a new convo with aunt will open up to ask permission to do something more.
You must do around 6 times with aunt and Lisa for the new convo to come up and it could take several weeks before it will so keep her mood high and your authority as high as possible.

ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
in v8.0 new job oppurtunity ends before ALice participation? she said she wants to join. Then i convinced mom about ger. Than i told this aunt. but nothing happens??

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex
The forget about him path, you have to do yoga 2 times a week and has less eye candy but only a little. End game sex daily with Lisa and a whole bunch more.
Cost 1000 up front and 350 a week if you don't do yoga.

Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia: This rout is less sex in the game and cost money each time you want to have sex with Olivia in the form of sleeping pills.
I only did this path once and don't remember how much it will cost your.

Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia "You Got To Fight For Him" This path to me is the most rewarding path there is. Daily sex with Lisa and a whole bunch more to boot.
Cost about 2400 if you buy all 6 pieces of jewelery but only 4 are needed.

In yoga path we can see the new hidden scene right?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote