Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The towel/naked handjob in front of TV with Ann...is that just random or what? Certain days?
thats the 1 when talking about kate/alisa(lesbian) right ?, it only happens 1's
That is 1 time only while doing the cunning plan quest.

I cannot enter the room at thursday 3 p.m. in the new job route, I have looked for answers, but I cannot find anything that works?

Can anybody help?
You don't enter the room you have to just peep and keep peeping untill you see the goodies.

How to trigger alice+kate?
How about you start reading at page 168 and find out it has been asked and answered to many times already.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have tried literally all days from 00:00 untill 03:00, and after 03:00, sadly I am not getting the enter room at all...
what does opportunity says and always check if you miss talking with someone usually Kira for everything some times mom. and always skip till next week. usually things are at least 1 week apart.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried literally all days from 00:00 untill 03:00, and after 03:00, sadly I am not getting the enter room at all...
See my post 3841. You should have read what Kira said for you to do.

Why do people never read what's right in front of them I will never know. :FeelsBadMan:

Jakobr95

May 25, 2017
what does opportunity says and always check if you miss talking with someone usually Kira for everything some times mom. and always skip till next week. usually things are at least 1 week apart.
See my post 3841. You should have read what Kira said for you to do.

Why do people never read what's right in front of them I will never know. :FeelsBadMan:
I have added the pictures of what I see.
I cannot talk to kira about anything right now, Ann is "Could you give me some money", "Here's the money, mom..", "I know what I want!", "I want to help with the bills, mom" and of course leave.

I have tried both thursday night 03:00 and friday night 03:00.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot talk to kira about anything right now, Ann is "Could you give me some money", "Here's the money, mom..", "I know what I want!", "I want to help with the bills, mom" and of course leave.

Is cuntface still around or have you gotten rid of him yet?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

now this is when its happening you can see on my attachments. if you got this version from this forum should work normally. but my guess is that you have forgot to talk with someone or just let one week pass.

also check pages between 168 / 180 that was all explained in detail what to do many times over while it was still fresh.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
maye your anal skill is to low, so the option don't show, try to get kira over every night to raise the skill

as for where 8 end
end of liza is when you can cuff her to bed, talked with her about wana stay virgin, and have seen all xtra scenes

end alisa is when you can fuck her in room alone and or with kate

movie end if you have seen the movie with kira/mom and alisa popped in
talked to /alisa/mom and mom agreed to let alisa join next movie

you have seen mom in apron
thats all there is in 8
My anal skill is 1000
As i keep saying i do not get the convo to invite kira. Nore do i get any other kind of cconvo.

This and seeing mom in apron is all there is left for me to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My anal skill is 1000
As i keep saying i do not get the convo to invite kira. Nore do i get any other kind of cconvo.

This and seeing mom in apron is all there is left for me to do.
The only way I know of that this is not showing up is:
1. mood and or authority not high enough
2. You went Olivie GF path.

Jakobr95

May 25, 2017
now this is when its happening you can see on my attachments. if you got this version from this forum should work normally. but my guess is that you have forgot to talk with someone or just let one week pass.

also check pages between 168 / 180 that was all explained in detail what to do many times over while it was still fresh.
It has been more than one week, I have tried to ever since I got the new job. - will check pages now.

Is cuntface still around or have you gotten rid of him yet?
Cuntface is gone, used kates mom to get him away.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dude I haven´t been reading the dialouges
It tells you every thing you need to know and if you missed it then look under the 'Light Bulb" will also tell you what is needed next.

Wow just WOW not reading what the game is telling you, just WOW. :test2:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We are getting our wires cross on help question and I am not going to try and figure them out.

So with that being said please repost your question from the last 2 pages if it has not been answered with a good answer.
Please give as much info as you can from the question that were ask of you.

Thank you for your time. :p:)

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Is buying weed for Kate no longer available in v7 ? She said that she will organise a night with Alicia but I need to buy her some weed, but I can't do this on the laptop...
Same here. There's the "buy some weed" button, but it disappears after click.
Am i doing something wrong?

lb_5

Jun 22, 2017
i think a lot of confusion is stemming from the fact that for many people (myself included) whenever there's a punishment, it Ann doing the punishing, not Max, even though we volunteered to do the punishing in the last version. very frustrating! so its impossible to get to do private punishment. ive managed to do everything in this game except the private punishments.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote