Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to sleep in the mom's room yet? I saw the option come up in "i know what i want" and Kira mentioned that if max gets there before her he can sleep in there, but the option to actually do it never comes up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Same here. There's the "buy some weed" button, but it disappears after click.
Am i doing something wrong?
The button will disappear just like the cig button will disappear if you have one in your inventory, you must take to Kate at 2 am wensday/sunday morning to give her the weed then the next time she comes over you can join them.
This is once a week you buy weed and once a week you give weed and once a week you get to join.
So if buying weed after you bought some and the button is gone then give the weed to Kate and button will reappear for you.

i think a lot of confusion is stemming from the fact that for many people (myself included) whenever there's a punishment, it Ann doing the punishing, not Max, even though we volunteered to do the punishing in the last version. very frustrating! so its impossible to get to do private punishment. ive managed to do everything in this game except the private punishments.
Have you paid your full dues ever week? This means on monday the amount show is 500 and you need to pay that 500 to spank your sisters.

Is it possible to sleep in the mom's room yet? I saw the option come up in "i know what i want" and Kira mentioned that if max gets there before her he can sleep in there, but the option to actually do it never comes up.
No not yet.

Reactions: CunningPig

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
mm thats weird, the option to fuck liza in kitchen after dinner is only not there when her mood is to low
but when awesome i always get the option

you wana try something ?, go here
i posted a save there you can fuck liza in kitchen all other is complete, maybe you can see if you miss something

if it don't show raise mood/domination, get her spanked by mom to raise domination
or post your save so we can check it out
This is my most recent save game. If you find what i am missing i would be extremely happy. I think its the only thing i have left to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
btw fox you can spank liza when following olivia path but thats all, found a old save from that path and tryed it out
All path's you can spank sisters as long as you pay mom 500 each week and have ask for it from mom, this is normal game play since I started with 7.3.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is my most recent save game. If you find what i am missing i would be extremely happy. I think its the only thing i have left to do.
Give me a few min. and I will go check it out.

@Mescalino ok the very first thing I see is all moods are to low but maybe moms is ok. It will take about 5-6 days to get mood up so give me time.

Now with that being said what exactly do you want to do with this game?

Last edited:

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Ok. I don't know if my file is fucked, but I'm playing 0.8 and don't seem to be able to progress any further. I'll attach my latest save. It would be great if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks :)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Give me a few min. and I will go check it out.

@Mescalino ok the very first thing I see is all moods are to low but maybe moms is ok. It will take about 5-6 days to get mood up so give me time.

Now with that being said what exactly do you want to do with this game?
I have gotten the moods up to awesome but maybe not for long enough. I think that all there is left for me to do is get trough the anal part in the kitchen with lisa. This is what i am trying to achieve.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have gotten the moods up to awesome but maybe not for long enough. I think that all there is left for me to do is get trough the anal part in the kitchen with lisa. This is what i am trying to achieve.
Yep I was able to do Alice and Kate for the first time after getting Alice up so that one you need to do.
I will not upload the one I went through but you need to keep both Alice and Lisa mood as high as possible by doing dishes and homework for Lisa and dishes and watch tv with Alice, I just got a double BJ from Alice days in a roll.

Just keep on talking to aunt and maybe have her do a BJ on you at 3 am wensday or sunday morning to kick start the next trigger. It may take 2-3 weeks for it to kick off so keep at least Lisa up high on mood and let us know if that works.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok. I don't know if my file is fucked, but I'm playing 0.8 and don't seem to be able to progress any further. I'll attach my latest save. It would be great if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks :)
Give me a few and I will check it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll give you an example of what doesn't advance. Alice's website quest and the sister private punishments seem glitched.
Ok you need to peep at aunt in mom's room the very next day while mom is in the shower and you need to keep inviting aunt to your weekly fling for anal with Lisa and aunt, keep doing this as much as you can and soon you should get to ask aunt for something more and then you will get to do Lisa at the kitchen sink.

As for Alice blog, you have to get her naked and play with her self 2 times in a roll and then you will get the option to go to her room and start the next phase in that quest.

Its just you have not go far enough in other quest to get some of the new stuff is all.

Keep on playing with what I posted above and you will get there. :cool:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the sister private punishments seem glitched.
What about it? I just played it today and unlocked things for both of them, you just have to repeat the regular punishments a few times at breakfast, than you have to ask mom to punish them in private, she'll think about it for some time, then you ask her again, she'll decline, you wait again and if you pass the speech test she'll agree the next time you ask her.
After that you can punish Alice in private or you can wait for days where Kate is at home, if you do this instead you have to repeat it I think 3 times until Kate offers to fuck Alice instead of spanking. Profit.

For Lisa you do the same, you just have to notice her getting wet every time and after the third time you have to talk to Kira by the pool and she'll visit you at night. She'll try a few things, you buy the handcuffs and progress a little further. More Profit. :D

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Ok you need to peep at aunt in mom's room the very next day while mom is in the shower and you need to keep inviting aunt to your weekly fling for anal with Lisa and aunt, keep doing this as much as you can and soon you should get to ask aunt for something more and then you will get to do Lisa at the kitchen sink.

As for Alice blog, you have to get her naked and play with her self 2 times in a roll and then you will get the option to go to her room and start the next phase in that quest.

Its just you have not go far enough in other quest to get some of the new stuff is all.

Keep on playing with what I posted above and you will get there. :cool:
Thanks a lot dude :3

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I'm on my first play-through and I haven't gotten rid of Eric yet and am massaging Ann on the weekends. I'm getting nervous that I'll fail my one more time check because I keep getting boners, is there something I do to stop this or do I have to pass x number of checks before something happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on my first play-through and I haven't gotten rid of Eric yet and am massaging Ann on the weekends. I'm getting nervous that I'll fail my one more time check because I keep getting boners, is there something I do to stop this or do I have to pass x number of checks before something happens.
Nope nothing you can do about but keep on trucking dude you will get there. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You have to pass a few fails and as pretty much always you have to talk to Kira, she'll help you out.

@a1fox3 Damnit man, do you live in this thread? xD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote