Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have to pass a few fails and as pretty much always you have to talk to Kira, she'll help you out.

@a1fox3 Damnit man, do you live in this thread? XD
Yep it seems so and I am playing at the same time. He He He :heartcoveredeyes:

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Alright, So I can get handies from my mom now but I can't seem to advance any more. How do I get rid of Eric or how do I advance the mentor path past doing the dirty with Kira and Lisa (Lisa best girl btw) because I need to advance mentor before I can advance Schoolmate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, So I can get handies from my mom now but I can't seem to advance any more. How do I get rid of Eric or how do I advance the mentor path past doing the dirty with Kira and Lisa (Lisa best girl btw) because I need to advance mentor before I can advance Schoolmate
There is 2 ways to get rid of cuntface, for both you need his wallet.
1. Get his wallet and then ever night he is there you go to mom's room at 8pm and soon you will hear a call from someone, once this happens you can start the research on the laptop then talk to aunt and go with the flow.
2. Get up to weed for Kate then get a pic of cuntface naked looking in Alice's room at 2 am and then talk to Kate about it and then go with the flow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mentor path just keep inviting aunt over as often as you can which is once a week if doing Kate weed at the same time and soon you will get the option to ask Lisa not to wear panties around the house and then a few days later you can ask aunt for something else and go with the flow. :heartcoveredeyes: Oh Lisa you go girl.:heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The two paths for getting rid of cuntface are BOTH tied directly to the wallet opportunity, nothing else.

To get rid of him via the hacker route you need to keep his license and catch him talking to his wife/gf on the phone.

To get rid via Kate mom you don't keep the licence and follow the events that unfold.

None of the routes to get rid of eric have anything to do with the photo of him outside Alice's room... >.<

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I unlock the Kira BJ scene on Eric?
After the 2nd photo shot at the beginning of the game just go see her in the lounge at 3 am Wednesday and Sunday morning. do not talk to her and keep on advancing until you whip it out and say something like "Hell no I want some of that to"

Reactions: miina

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

My apologies if this has been asked previously, For while I do like the look and mechanics of the game, I'm not a big fan of the grinding aspects of such games, I tend to lose interest if I feel I'm not making progress.

so if possible, can any point me in the direction of the most up to date, detailed walkthrough available, specifically one the takes you through a certain path to get a certain result. for instance is there one that gets rid of all the men in the house except for the MC of course and all the ladies share you.

Thanks

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a full walkthrough for 0.85
No there is not, there is a 6.0 with some errors and a 3.0 that helps with the 5.0 opportunities, but combine you get very close.

Opportunities

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi

My apologies if this has been asked many times, For while I do like the look and mechanics of the game, I'm not a big fan of the grinding aspects of such games, I tend to lose interest if I feel I'm not making progress.

so if possible, can any point me in the direction of the most up to date, detailed walkthrough available, specifically one the takes you through a certain path to get a certain result. for instance is there one that gets rid of all the men in the house except for the MC of course and all the ladies share you.

Thanks
See my post 1 above and as far as the most sex from the women is the Lisa GF path "You Got To Fight For Him".

808Huncho

Jul 31, 2017
No they do not so have fun with the best looking girl in the game. :heartcoveredeyes:Oh Lisa, you go girl.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hey thanks was concerned that if I did continue to cuff her i'd break the quest on the next update. Appreciate it

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
how to trigger lisa, alice,alice kate private punishment,coz im already try alice(let me do tis for u today mom) several time but nothing happen
and lisa (this is my fault,not lisa)only tis choice ,so is it some mistake .......
Read some pages before u ask.
All ur questions were answered several times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey thanks was concerned that if I did continue to cuff her i'd break the quest on the next update. Appreciate it
To me at this point :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: and Max are the main stay of the game.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Maybe we should stop answering those Repeated / Irrelevant / Lazy questions.:oops:(Delete them better:D)
Or soon here will full of 300pages and most of them are Repeated/Irrelevant/Lazy questions.:pokerFace:
It makes those who do their work before reaching for cakes very hard to read/search answers themselves.
And it will be a bad circle: more and more people feel bad to read those R/I/L questions so just throw questions out........:WutFace:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Maybe we should stop answering those Repeated / Irrelevant / Lazy questions.:oops:(Delete them better:D)
Or soon here will full of 300pages and most of them are Repeated/Irrelevant/Lazy questions.:pokerFace:
It makes those who do their work before reaching for cakes very hard to read/search answers themselves.
And it will be a bad circle: more and more people feel bad to read those R/I/L questions so just throw questions out........:WutFace:
The problem is that nobody update the walkthroughs from OP. There are two but there incomplete.

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
hi i try unlock this scene and i don't know why is not work i try 1h and all other scene i have done only this not work that should be punished time or

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote