Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hi i try unlock this scene and i don't know why is not work i try 1h and all other scene i have done only this not work that should be punished time or
You have to punish Alice I think 3 times and during the 4th punishment Kate will suggest that you fuck her instead.

Reactions: Lenzia

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
i'm stuck in "cunning plan" in :
"aunt suggested to talk with my mom about alice when we'll be watching the right movie (something rome) i should give a try"
i tried the watching movie scene in every day in the week with her in a good mood and it's the same the same scene from the start of the game
anyone knows how to trigger the scene withe the right movie?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck in "cunning plan" in :
"aunt suggested to talk with my mom about alice when we'll be watching the right movie (something rome) i should give a try"
i tried the watching movie scene in every day in the week with her in a good mood and it's the same the same scene from the start of the game
anyone knows how to trigger the scene withe the right movie?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, I've tried searching through these forums, but I haven't really been able to find a solution. In order to advance in the cunning plan quest, I need to massage Alice while she is sunbathing in order for her to recommend the MC's sensual massages to his mom. Problem is, every single time she sunbathes, and I try to offer her a massage, she says no.

Any solutions?

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Unfortunately, the arrangement these Info hasn't been user friendly but suggest everyone at least try reading back past 10-15 pages for advice and the walkthru on page 1 questions here. Maybe someone one day will be free to arrange everything but at least we have this forum for now!

I wanna thank the folk who have been patiently replying all of the others. Ppl like a1fox3, speedynl, pink head, katgza hav a lot of useful info shared in here. Thanks again guys! I think I got 20% of the game left and still loving this game

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, I've tried searching through these forums, but I haven't really been able to find a solution. In order to advance in the cunning plan quest, I need to massage Alice while she is sunbathing in order for her to recommend the MC's sensual massages to his mom. Problem is, every single time she sunbathes, and I try to offer her a massage, she says no.

Any solutions?
Are u applying the sun Tan? After that, it will ask u to unhook and apply, and that will link to massage. Don't immediately select massage when talking To her. Also u must have finished the sensual massage course I think

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Any solutions?
See pic for the choices you need to make plus you must buy the suntan lotion first.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I think the best plot(event) in this game was cunning plan it helped us unlock many things with mom,get rid of eric and we get a threesome at last.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
This is kinda an old question.
How do i get Lisa to be naked when she sleeps.
I'm playing Lisa girlfriend & getting rid of Eric via Hacker route.
Thanks any help in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is kinda an old question.
How do i get Lisa to be naked when she sleeps.
I'm playing Lisa girlfriend & getting rid of Eric via Hacker route.
Thanks any help in advance
It will happen over time first you get her topless and later after aunt Kira starts her lesson, you will see it just takes time.
You can not miss it, it will happen over time.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
It will happen over time first you get her topless and later after aunt Kira starts her lesson, you will see it just takes time.
You can not miss it, it will happen over time.
I'm currently at the content of v0.6
Sex lessons are done, i can do Lisa at sink. I even finished 1st movie scene and fucked Alice for her stream.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm currently at the content of v0.6
Sex lessons are done, i can do Lisa at sink. I even finished 1st movie scene and fucked Alice for her stream.
Then she should be sleeping naked because one of the things Kira says to Lisa after the first anal is "Why you still wearing panties" and after that she no longer wears panties.
You say you played on 6 so this could be a v7 thing, I don't know I started v7.3 and its always been that way for me.

Try this and invite aunt over for fun and see what happens.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i have question,

1. my lisa stuck at event night with olivia (i should buy sleeping pill), my lisa has broke up with alex. it was continuing. yesterday she has masturbated while sleeping twice. but it doesnt happen again. (the second masturbated: i chose "you can move in my bed" and she disappointed. and never happen masturbate again). she has sleep naked.

what next event for my lisa? or what should i do?

i dont have any problem with Alice or Ann (maybe not yet)
thanks for the answer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote