Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I was wondering where you got the hint about Lisa/Max handcuff hidden event? (Don't touch her several days!) There is no note from Kira.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I was wondering where you got the hint about Lisa/Max handcuff hidden event? (Don't touch her several days!) There is no note from Kira.
U need to spank her private a few times then she will start to getting wet > after that you need to talk Kira > then she will show up at night then she will bring her handcuff after they finish > u need it to buy your own handcuff from the online store.

Reactions: a1fox3

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
U need to spank her private a few times then she will start to getting wet > after that you need to talk Kira > then she will show up at night then she will bring her handcuff after they finish > u need it to buy your own handcuff from the online store.
Sorry, that is'nt my question how to get this event. I want to know, where you got the information that this hidden event exist?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Sorry, that is'nt my question how to get this event. I want to know, where you got the information that this hidden event exist?
Prob like most of us, we check the decrypt images first in order to get all the scenes/dialogs and dont miss anything.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Prob like most of us, we check the decrypt images first in order to get all the scenes/dialogs and dont miss anything.
....and then you know, you can trigger this event, in this particular case we should not touch Lisa several days?! Beyond my understanding :confused:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
That damn scene... Lisa do it at night or in the morning?I have to wait until 3am or somthing?I mean I haven't even talk to her for two weeks!.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to point me to the best way to avoid or get rid of Eric asap. (whether that is one of the many mods or just old fashion choices)

Sep 4, 2017
well first of all we need someone to organise aa walkthrough for 0.85 , someone who's native language is English

Second thing i dont know anyone said this but dont punish alice after dinner , you cant because she goes to night club and you cant punish anyone for 1 week

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
i found it out when doing other stuff (alisa) din't payed attention to liza for a while and then boom it was there
Ok, by happenstance! Awesome and good to know, this event is not linked with a time limit. It could also happen later in the game. Thanks for letting me know. That keeps playing on my mind.

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
Hi! What means "privat punish"? I can only spank Lisa during breakfast but Mom is always there. I spanked Lisa every day over 4 weeks but she wont get wet. on the other Hand, some people wrote that you can spank Alice with Kira? I´ve never seen that. The Mentor opportunity is the last open opportinity I have.

Hope some one can help me.

THX in advance!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hi! What means "privat punish"? I can only spank Lisa during breakfast but Mom is always there. I spanked Lisa every day over 4 weeks but she wont get wet. on the other Hand, some people wrote that you can spank Alice with Kira? I´ve never seen that. The Mentor opportunity is the last open opportinity I have.

Hope some one can help me.

THX in advance!
Take a look at my post #3568 at page 179 of this thread.

And it's 'Alice and Kate' not 'Alice and Kira' by the way.

Reactions: Sir_Percy

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You can't see Alice smoking in the house anymore...
The time of day she was usually smoking by the pool now she's away from home...

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Alice stopped smoking, is it normal?
After you got rid of Eric and she decided to go to college she will no longer smoke at the poolside. But she hasn't quit smoking and you can still set her up and get punished if you choose so.

Reactions: zazzaro

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I can't get the chocolate event to trigger. There must be other prerequisites besides a high mood for Lisa.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
i think i got everything unlocked except wallet path. there is option to tell eric we no longer friends. will this path help me get rid of him or just make my life miserable?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote