Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
At this time "friends" is the highest you can go without a mod.

You must wait till you can ask her to stop wearing panties around the house after that a few days you can ask aunt Kira for something more and make sure mood is high and check with Lisa at the kitchen sink.

Some players were asking how to get Lisa naked while she sleeps for the rest of the game.
Here is how it happens while aunt Kira doing one of the training secession, I think it is the first one that Max ask for. View attachment 17761
Once this happens Lisa will be naked for the rest of the game while she sleeps.

The very next morning. View attachment 17771
I never went through any training sessions...and one night lisa was completely naked sleeping....did I miss something???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then either you never open the quest up or you went Olivie GF path.
Did you have aunt Kira teach Lisa to do handjob?

If you went the Olivie GF path you are missing a whole bunch of sex with Lisa.

Olivie GF path = the lowest amount of sex in the game.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
if you are on olivia path whats sounds like you are thats all you can do. for more you have to be on lisa gf path.
ya I followed Olivia path.....guess I need to start a fresh game....lol..... I need to find that walkthrough on here
thanks

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Then either you never open the quest up or you went Olivie GF path.
Did you have aunt Kira teach Lisa to do handjob?
I went through Olivia path..... no teaching of hand jobs..... I will look for the lisa gf path walkthrough and start again

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya I followed Olivia path.....guess I need to start a fresh game....lol..... I need to find that walkthrough on here
thanks
yeah thats all we can do on that path for now. so yeah got option to start fresh or just dl some 7.0 save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I went through Olivia path..... no teaching of hand jobs..... I will look for the lisa gf path walkthrough and start again
No need to start again all over just get my 111 day save game and chose Lisa GF path "You Got To Fight For Him" to get the most sex and eye candy the game has to offer.

Page 6 Post 120 here:

This will allow you to do both the Lisa GF path if you want to see what both have to offer. The only different is less eye candy on the other Lisa GF path but only a little.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
No need to start again all over just get my 111 day save game and chose Lisa GF path "You Got To Fight For Him" to get the most sex and eye candy the game has to offer.

Page 6 Post 120 here:

This will allow you to do both the Lisa GF path if you want to see what both have to offer. The only different is less eye candy on the other Lisa GF path but only a little.
thanks

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
any 1 wo start a new game should go the fight him path, it offer the most out all
Do you know if there are major differences between the Lisa routes, does it make sense to go for the one with Yoga if I already finished the other one?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you know if there are major differences between the Lisa routes, does it make sense to go for the one with Yoga if I already finished the other one?
The only reason to do the yoga path is if you want to see it is all.
The only differences is just a little eye candy at the beginning of the game is all.
As for content from v8 I have not done that path yet to see if anything else has changed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
never got far with the other liza path(yoga) gave up when i had to do that stupid yoga, did olivia and fight him
so i don't know wats the big difrent between both liza's is
See my post 1 above yours for the differences.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@ speedynl & a1fox3 --> You two are really ingenious! :eazyHype: Thanks for support each questions no matter how often the same question is asked :)

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017

Page 6 Post 120 here:

I placed those files in my savefolder...restart game....but they are not in my load list....

update: got it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I placed those files in my savefolder...restart game....but they are not in my load list....

update: got it
Just remember if you like something poster will be happy to get the like.

lb_5

Jun 22, 2017
Have you paid your full dues ever week? This means on monday the amount show is 500 and you need to pay that 500 to spank your sisters.
Bingo! That was it. Thanks so much! i never picked up that i had to pay up. I wondered what that number up in the corner was for, lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bingo! That was it. Thanks so much! i never picked up that i had to pay up. I wondered what that number up in the corner was for, lol
It tells you want you need to do if you read what the NPC's tell you. LOL :heartcoveredeyes::cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For all who ask how to trigger v8 content this is just one of the triggers that must be done for some of them, at least some but it may be needed for all to start there triggers.
Welcome to adulthood 1.jpg Welcome to adulthood 2.jpg

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
>What's new in 0.8
>And some other things.
The only "some other thing" I have found is naked Ann in the kitchen. Are there any other ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
>What's new in 0.8
>And some other things.
The only "some other thing" I have found is naked Ann in the kitchen. Are there any other ?
Start on page 168 where it all got started and you will be amazed. :happyblush:cool:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't cover Lisa's path. I still don't know if I ask her to forget about Alex, go to war with Olivia or be friends with her. Is the anal lessons with aunt happens only if you tell her to forget about Alex?

Which is the more rewarding path?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote