Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't cover Lisa's path. I still don't know if I ask her to forget about Alex, go to war with Olivia or be friends with her. Is the anal lessons with aunt happens only if you tell her to forget about Alex?

Which is the more rewarding path?
There is no walkthrough for them because they are straight forward quest for the most part.

Here is all 3 paths
Anal scene is both top and bottom ones.

The top one is the same as the bottom but with less eye candy and less cost to Max.

The bottom one (and the top one) has the most sex and the most eye candy.

The middle one is the least amount of sex but different eye candy.

That is about it on the differences.

My personnel favorite is the "I think you have to fight for him!" war with Olivie.

Now if you want to try all 3 and don't want to do that long grind then get my 111 day save game post 120 page 6 here: Just read all info first please. :heartcoveredeyes:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017

So in game i take control eric/victor but all i can do is watch and touch.. can't go to the end... victor gave me 3 option but that is where i stuck now. Anybody know how to progress more?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
lets hope the olivia way get more in the future, i like to see that you can fuck both, and the cuffing(spanking) stuff works on both to(sort like alisa/kate), to be honest that path is not so bad only the reward at the end could be better then now, it have the only trio(alisa/kate don't count) that you can repeat from time to time, but it is just not enough
Either that or she makes some kind of return in the other paths. I like Olivia, she's cute and kinky, but she doesn't get enough attention in her route. I mean she becomes your girlfriend and you can even go as high as lovers with her, but you get cockblocked every time she gets over and you can't even invite her yourself? Kind of strange if you ask me.

M

MantisK

Let me ask a question, as it would take 6 tries to get through the 3000 game days to find the answer myself, is there a path where MC can't be threatened with Military Camp?
Of course, the threat is illogical, as is most of the pathetic concept and writing of this game, never mind the G-Rated "I'm too classy to show real sex" mentality of the art. The options are so convoluted that even if you get one of the paths you want, you may never really be sure how you got there.
I've tried to not peak, open doors, etc and STILL get accused of it. Helping is a benefit one minute and a detriment the next. The milking is insane, as morons actually payed over $400 so far for this game that is poorly written, poorly designed and inadequately illustrated. The image quality is OK, but the modesty is ludicrous at best. It IS a SEX GAME!
The only paths to consent is blackmail and pimping (yes, Virginia, when you pay Kate to get her to make your sister give you head it is PIMPING) and the idiocy of the web site you can't view, even though the cameras all run through your computer???
Nothing makes sense. The Fan Art is 100 times better than the game. Now, I will dump it into the TRASH bin and block this thread. I am done.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why do you even ask the question if you're going to block the thread? xD
And no, there is no way to elimanate the military camp thead since this is the game over choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Let me ask a question, as it would take 6 tries to get through the 3000 game days to find the answer myself, is there a path where MC can't be threatened with Military Camp?
Of course, the threat is illogical, as is most of the pathetic concept and writing of this game, never mind the G-Rated "I'm too classy to show real sex" mentality of the art. The options are so convoluted that even if you get one of the paths you want, you may never really be sure how you got there.
I've tried to not peak, open doors, etc and STILL get accused of it. Helping is a benefit one minute and a detriment the next. The milking is insane, as morons actually payed over $400 so far for this game that is poorly written, poorly designed and inadequately illustrated. The image quality is OK, but the modesty is ludicrous at best. It IS a SEX GAME!
The only paths to consent is blackmail and pimping (yes, Virginia, when you pay Kate to get her to make your sister give you head it is PIMPING) and the idiocy of the web site you can't view, even though the cameras all run through your computer???
Nothing makes sense. The Fan Art is 100 times better than the game. Now, I will dump it into the TRASH bin and block this thread. I am done.
Hey since you don't like the game at all how about just delete it and go play a game you like.

Not gona to answer question from those you hate it, there is no since in it.

Enjoy a game you like and you will be much happier. :HeyGuys:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to get to this scene
this is second movie so same as you did 1st one and all the scenes involved kira and mom.
talk with kira 10/11 and mom/kira at 12 on pool if you have progress far enough should have options to talk then just follow what opportunity tells you to do.

pimpzmcgee

Jul 24, 2017
I downloaded the latest version last night but now when I go to play again when I go to load my game it doesn't do anything. Like I press on the load game tab but nothing comes up. Same thing happens if I try to save a game. Anyone know what I can do?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded the latest version last night but now when I go to play again when I go to load my game it doesn't do anything. Like I press on the load game tab but nothing comes up. Same thing happens if I try to save a game. Anyone know what I can do?
transfer saves from previous version of game and don't over write files they are full game not update.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is the first time I've played the game. I don't have any previous saves
then if you have grabbed some saves make sure they start with save0.save so just change number in it. New game shouldn't be problem also make sure you got f95 version if you got pirate or lets say cracked version..

to save press escape and select save tab, load is by default if thats and issue if you dont save it cant load.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There is no walkthrough for them because they are straight forward quest for the most part.

Here is all 3 paths
Anal scene is both top and bottom ones.

The top one is the same as the bottom but with less eye candy and less cost to Max.

The bottom one (and the top one) has the most sex and the most eye candy.

The middle one is the least amount of sex but different eye candy.

That is about it on the differences.

My personnel favorite is the "I think you have to fight for him!" war with Olivie.

Now if you want to try all 3 and don't want to do that long grind then get my 111 day save game post 120 page 6 here: Just read all info first please. :heartcoveredeyes:
I will definitely use your save later to try the other paths:). Just another quick question though. If I go with the choice to fight for Alex, can I get rid of him later? I don't want him in the house forever. yeah, I am selfish:p.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I will definitely use your save later to try the other paths:). Just another quick question though. If I go with the choice to fight for Alex, can I get rid of him later? I don't want him in the house forever. yeah, I am selfish:p.
he don't stick long no matter what you choose.

pimpzmcgee

Jul 24, 2017
then if you have grabbed some saves make sure they start with save0.save so just change number in it. New game shouldn't be problem also make sure you got f95 version if you got pirate or lets say cracked version..

to save press escape and select save tab, load is by default if thats and issue if you dont save it cant load.
That's my issue. Last night I was able to save and load no problem. Today when I went to play when I clicked on load it just stayed on the menu screen. Same thing when I tried to save a new game. I looked in the save file and my saves are there from last night. Not sure what's going on.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's my issue. Last night I was able to save and load no problem. Today when I went to play when I clicked on load it just stayed on the menu screen. Same thing when I tried to save a new game. I looked in the save file and my saves are there from last night. Not sure what's going on.
well could be some bug not sure or game got corrupted, download game again put it in different location and transfer save and will see if you will have same issue still.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
What is change when I choose Raise Domination in cheat menu in Mom's options? I can't see anything
differences.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote