Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Nevermind, it was a glitch.
After i did a sex lesson with Kira and Lisa at night - now she is not wearing panties when she sleeps.
Thanks for letting me know when it occurs though

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, i meant i'm nearing end of content for v0.7 now.
Either its a glitch or something.
Since i also have save with - Lisa girlfriend and getting rid of Eric via Kate mom. In this save version Lisa is sleeping naked
It should have already happen if training with aunt is over because it happens during training.
Try and invite Kira over at night and see if it will update for you.

Soltari

Jun 17, 2017
Alright - I've read through the last 30 or so pages and I'm clearly missing something regarding the punishments, specifically for Lisa. I'm paying Mom as suggested and I'm able to punish Alice without fail but the only options available to me with Lisa are for Mom to do the punishing or to take the punishment for her. As I understand it I have to punish both girls to unlock private punishments so this seems like a bit of a sticking point.

In case this is relevant: No Olivia, Eric gone, have progressed Mentor far enough for anal lessons and anal in kitchen with Lisa.

Sorry if that's been explicitly answered and I just didn't see it but the only real suggestion I was able to find was to keep paying Mom.

Any ideas? I suppose I could just restart and play the whole thing over again

*edit* I've tried triggering the punishment with the mod and by making mistakes on her homework, just to see if there was a difference in how they were triggered.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I managed to get the mom's naked apron scenes, but this particular image from the CG never appeared:

y-mc-3.jpg

Did anyone else manage to get it? Do you have to do something different to trigger it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright - I've read through the last 30 or so pages and I'm clearly missing something regarding the punishments, specifically for Lisa. I'm paying Mom as suggested and I'm able to punish Alice without fail but the only options available to me with Lisa are for Mom to do the punishing or to take the punishment for her. As I understand it I have to punish both girls to unlock private punishments so this seems like a bit of a sticking point.

In case this is relevant: No Olivia, Eric gone, have progressed Mentor far enough for anal lessons and anal in kitchen with Lisa.

Sorry if that's been explicitly answered and I just didn't see it but the only real suggestion I was able to find was to keep paying Mom.

Any ideas? I suppose I could just restart and play the whole thing over again

*edit* I've tried triggering the punishment with the mod and by making mistakes on her homework, just to see if there was a difference in how they were triggered.
You are missing a trigger somewhere and it should have only taken 3-5 times to get it to trigger.
Have you seen the hand-cuff scenes yet? If not stop all spanking for Lisa and don't do any sex with her until it happens and this could be the trigger you need.

Reactions: Soltari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I managed to get the mom's naked apron scenes, but this particular image from the CG never appeared:

View attachment 17694

Did anyone else manage to get it? Do you have to do something different to trigger it?
As I understand it these are random pic and just keep check on her in the kitchen and you may get to see it.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
did you finish schoolmate, where you have to do yoga ?(it say you payed 1000 and you have to do yoga 2x a week)
also alisa blog is not complete to
alisa punish have more, punish her a couple of times whith kate in room

also i did for weeks yoga but no progress, maybe your game is bugged can't find a solution for liza

mm i did fixed your save, when mood is high the option for liza appears in kitchen, only 1 damn variable :D
Thanks! i will try it later this evening

Soltari

Jun 17, 2017
I have not seen the handcuff scenes yet - I must have had something backwards, thought those came *after* the private punishments for the girls for some reason.

I'll just leave Lisa alone for a while and see if that gets things moving.

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough or is 0.6 the latest one?
No there is not but with 3 different info sources you can just about get everything done.

The first post here has both 3 and 6 and then there is opportunities in another thread.

6 is in the first post and can be downloaded for easy use:

3 is here:
And for the 3 Lisa path's:

And opportunities is here:

All 3 will get you most things unlocked but for the v8 game, that so far seems to be easy to do after all others are done.

I have never read through 6 and it says it may contain errors.
I will download it and take a look sometime in the near future.

Reactions: duke121

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
The naked apron scenes is only in the mornig right?
Is that trigger only after the movies or what?
And kate come in wednesday and thursday?
And I shouldn't play with Lisa before the handcuff scene right?
And how long I have to wait until Lisa play with Max?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The naked apron scenes is only in the mornig right?
Is that trigger only after the movies or what?
And kate come in wednesday and thursday?
And I shouldn't play with Lisa before the handcuff scene right?
And how long I have to wait until Lisa play with Max?
Yep mom cooks mornings and Alice cooks dinner, same as it always been.

3-5 days no sex of any kind with Lisa for the hand cuff scenes after there unlocked.

As for Kate she comes wed. night and sat. night but it does change up after mom accepts it and I not for sure the days then.

Reactions: ddf and CamelRed

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
For folks who are having trouble with the Private Punishments...Check what your relationship level with Mom is at and also make sure there is a Zero balance in the Need Totals.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Yep mom cooks mornings and Alice cooks dinner, same as it always been.

3-5 days no sex of any kind with Lisa for the hand cuff scenes after there unlocked.

As for Kate she comes wed. night and sat. night but it does change up after mom accepts it and I not for sure the days then.
Thnaks you for your comment.
Zero balance in the Need Totals.
And I'm not sure what balance you guys talking about,I just keep paying Ann money every time I see her.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
And I'm not sure what balance you guys talking about,I just keep paying Ann money every time I see her.
Top Right....Needs Total and you zero it out by using the Let me help paying the bills.
If it is the Mom Relations that is suffering try doing more chores like buying food cosmetics and do the dishes.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Top Right....Needs Total and you zero it out by using the Let me help paying the bills.
If it is the Mom Relations that is suffering try doing more chores like buying food cosmetics and do the dishes.
Oh you meen the mood and relationship stuff?nah I just use the cheats.
Thanks you for your advice.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I am exploring the Olivia route. It seems that her visits are not repeatable nor did I see any new images in the CG set. It looks like this route is dead in 0.7 and 0.8. Is that correct?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I am exploring the Olivia route. It seems that her visits are not repeatable nor did I see any new images in the CG set. It looks like this route is dead in 0.7 and 0.8. Is that correct?
At this time no updates but the visits are doable 2 times a weed, you buy sleeping pills and give them to Lisa and she sets it up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote