Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have to start a new game now to see all the Lisa stuff
Remember to do key saves at post-wallet, "about Alex," "about your blog," before 2nd photoshoot, etc, so if you find you want to replay again, you can pick alternate paths if desired. Or just go grab them from the saves thread.

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Ahhh.... and I'm under the mission to allow lesbian in house. But as I'm stucked with mom, I don't know how to go on.

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
I'm not sure what I did wrong but lisa isn't my girlfriend. She was masturbating in my room and that is it.

Where I did mistake???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure what I did wrong but lisa isn't my girlfriend. She was masturbating in my room and that is it.

Where I did mistake???
well what does mentor opp says if it mention classmate opp then you are on olivia gf route and thats last thing you see from mentor opp for now.

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
a1fox3

Actually my spanking is just kind of blackmail Alice. I believe I have to get rid of Eric and become master of family before!

I suppose to anal Lisa I firs have to "teach" in our room. And I don't know how to get Kira to teach Lisa.

touko

Jun 26, 2017
Remember to do key saves at post-wallet, "about Alex," "about your blog," before 2nd photoshoot, etc, so if you find you want to replay again, you can pick alternate paths if desired. Or just go grab them from the saves thread.
Hmm,
I was browsing throug the "Save thread", I was hoping that these key saves would be there, but as far as I understood the saves were from the times that a decision was already made.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahhh.... and I'm under the mission to allow lesbian in house. But as I'm stucked with mom, I don't know how to go on.
One part you must do over and over and over again just keep doing it, keep talking aunt Kira to soon it will update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

For mon you must get HJ in shower at 6 am then stop for 1-4 days and keep going to lounge when she is cooking.

As for Lisa I am not for sure but you need to have unlocked the handcuff scene on Lisa and then do her for 1 week then stop all sex with her and she should do Max. I still have not trigger this yet though.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3

Actually my spanking is just kind of blackmail Alice. I believe I have to get rid of Eric and become master of family before!

I suppose to anal Lisa I firs have to "teach" in our room. And I don't know how to get Kira to teach Lisa.
Look at "Mentor" under the light bulb and it will tell you what is next for Lisa.

Yes get rid of cuntface he very evil.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Where I did mistake???
What does "Schoolmate" says?

Masturbating in room is part of Mentor quest.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As for Lisa I am not for sure but you need to have unlocked the handcuff scene on Lisa and then to her for 1 week then stop all sex with her and she should do Max. I still have not trigger this yet though.
As you said you need to reach the end of her route and after you can cuff and play with her at night you just have to leave her alone for I think 4 days, after that you'll wake up at night to this scene. As far as I noticed you can still do the dishes and her homework, just don't do her :D

Reactions: Prodoc and a1fox3

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
What does "Schoolmate" says?

Masturbating in room is part of Mentor quest.
Somehow no progress with punishment Lisa and I can't play more with here like on someone save. Found some teaching lesson Max + Lisa + Kura but look I missed it too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Somehow no progress with punishment Lisa and I can't play more with here like on someone save. Found some teaching lesson Max + Lisa + Kura but look I missed it too.
Can you upload your save game for this one and I will take a look at it.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Tomorrow if I have time will try to summarize all events in v. 0.8 somewhere in the walkthrough - .
Maybe at the end of the file. I suppose is not so easy to find everything, despite that there are shortcuts on the left.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tomorrow if I have time will try to summarize all events in v. 0.8 somewhere in the walkthrough - .
Maybe at the end of the file. I suppose is not so easy to find everything, despite that there are shortcuts on the left.
Some of your stuff is a little off and I would recommend you look at this one and compare:

This one is best for the first 8-10 weeks to follow.

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
To
1. Second and third images are in game. They are received by me.
2. a) How many times should Max punish Liza privately?
b) What kind of punishment should be kept: spanking or kneeling bj in handcuffs?
c) Should privately punishing be everyday or are interruptions allowed (except for weekends)?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Second and third images are in game. They are received by me.
2. a) How many times should Max punish Liza privately?
b) What kind of punishment should be kept: spanking or kneeling bj in handcuffs?
c) Privately punishing should be everyday or interruptions are allowed (except for weekends)?
2. a. If Lisa GF rout until it allow you to talk to aunt Kira for help.
2. b. I stop all spanking when I get handcuff unlocked.
2. c. only till handcuff is unlocked for Lisa and keep doing for Alice until you don't want to no more.

Reactions: Prodoc

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
Can you upload your save game for this one and I will take a look at it.
Ok. Take it and let me know.

The last one.

btw.

I belive I had some bug with her before. She was naked before he asked her for it. So she was naked and he was talking with her about taking off part of clothes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote