Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
I dont know if i did it in the wrong order. But i figured out the private punishment thing at the end of the game. I punished lisa about 10 times in a row and still nothing. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dont know if i did it in the wrong order. But i figured out the private punishment thing at the end of the game. I punished lisa about 10 times in a row and still nothing. :(
If you are doing the Olivia path you don't get anything else with Lisa, only doing one of the Lisa GF path do you get more with Lisa.

By the way Fixn welcome to the site.:)

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Would you nice if in the Opportunity list the opportunities made or lost to be shown in other color!.

Brighter

Jun 30, 2017
Hey everyone I have a little problem, so I went to the point where I have to go Mom’s room Thursday night at 3 A.M for BJ but when the time comes I can only watch her sleep... Is there some sort of bug ?
Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey everyone I have a little problem, so I went to the point where I have to go Mom’s room Thursday night at 3 A.M for BJ but when the time comes I can only watch her sleep... Is there some sort of bug ?
Thanks
its from Thursday to Friday 3am bj-1.jpg bj-2.jpg bj-3.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i can't complete ''mentor'' opportunity. Help please :oops::oops::oops:
You may need to peep at them on Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

If thats not what is needed then we need more info on where you are at in this quest.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Looks like your game bugged out on you so best thing to do is go to the auto save section and load up one just before you talk to Kira and try again.
he have to talk with kira am mom i think he skipped mom (she has to agree).

10 am pool bj talk-1.jpg 11 am bedroom bj talk-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also, i can' began ''schoolmate '' opportunity too. need help.:teary::teary::teary:
That is a straight forward quest and is very easy to start you just need to talk to Lisa about boyfriend then about Alex.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Could very well be that is the 2nd trigger for it. But his pic's show aunt Kira in the room with mom and when he peep she is not there.
yeah true some of those room pics are bugged for a while now thought was fixed in 0.8, but as you know usually are triggers missing. in any case he got 2 things to test now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah true some of those room pics are bugged for a while now thought was fixed in 0.8, but as you know usually are triggers missing. in any case he got 2 things to test now.
Only time I see bugged out pic's like that is in players save game that they use a mod to get rid of cuntface.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Only time I see bugged out pic's like that is in players save game that they use a mod to get rid of cuntface.
yeah i thought bout that too back then, but i rather declare war and went via wallet didn't want any necessary bugs.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote