Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prodoc

May 6, 2017

Handcuffed Max is received. Thanks for the help. But I hadn't got the third image of the mother preparing breakfast in nude (the view from the left to the back, y-mc-3). Both right-rear naked views are received earlier.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to create the Olvia name is normal and not like Eric's name is?
That is the Olivia GF path with cuntface aka Eric dead and gone.

Handcuffed Max is received. Thanks for the help. But I hadn't got the third image of the mother preparing breakfast in nude (the view from the left to the back, y-ms-3). Both right-rear naked views are received.
I have not seen that one either, maybe in v9 we will get to see it. It is random and the other 2 maybe weighted more to show than the 3rd one.
I rather have Max get the HJ than see Ann ass.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Handcuffed Max is received. Thanks for the help. But I hadn't got the third image of the mother preparing breakfast in nude (the view from the left to the back, y-mc-3). Both right-rear naked views are received earlier.
I just thought of this, Ann cooks at least once at night and maybe its that time to see the last one. I am gona go test that and see.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
That is the Olivia GF path with cuntface aka Eric dead and gone.

I have not seen that one either, maybe in v9 we will get to see it. It is random and the other 2 maybe weighted more to show than the 3rd one.
I rather have Max get the HJ than see Ann ass.
You have to be in Lisa gf and yoga path.Stop doing yoga and taking shower with her in morning,you will most probably see the scene in monday morning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have to be in Lisa gf and yoga path.Stop doing yoga and taking shower with her in morning,you will most probably see the scene in monday morning.
I will have to test that out two after I finish testing the other Lisa GF path.
Have you seen that 3rd pic in game or are you taken a guess.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
always from the option of mom "i know want i want?"
yes there you have to agree to be punished, pay to be punished and have 0 need costs. how to trigger that check page 1, post 2 was discussed the other day.

and then you got this option to ask for BJ or something else 1st time later on disappear you automatically get HJ.

here you can see how it should look like :)

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
yes there you have to agree to be punished, pay to be punished and have 0 need costs. how to trigger that check page 1, post 2 was discussed the other day.

and then you got this option to ask for BJ or something else 1st time later on disappear you automatically get HJ.
ok got it

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hi everybody !
I've got a problem with Lisa and the jewelry. I bought all the jewelry but I can't give it to Lisa, because she doesn't speak about it, even a week after ...
Is there a level to be reached in other opportunities (Mentor, etc ...) before unlocking this option?
Thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everybody !
I've got a problem with Lisa and the jewelry. I bought all the jewelry but I can't give it to Lisa, because she doesn't speak about it, even a week after ...
Is there a level to be reached in other opportunities (Mentor, etc ...) before unlocking this option?
Thanks in advance
It always comes down to 2 things, mood or authority check both, Mood, Mood.

If this does not work upload just this save game file, not the whole folder just the file this game is.
And I will take a look at it.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
It always comes down to 2 things, mood or authority check both, Mood, Mood.

If this does not work upload just this save game file, not the whole folder just the file this game is.
And I will take a look at it.
Thank you for your response but I resolved it by myself. It needs to wait that Eric stop the mentor thing with Lisa !

xbl

Aug 20, 2017
I've searched around the thread and haven't found anything on it. Is it possible to advance in the cunning plan? I've made it to where the mom will jerk you of but that's it. I went the get rid of eric route (he hasn't left either and it's been a few weeks. Nobody during any time of day that I can figure out gives me an option to continue anywhere.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've searched around the thread and haven't found anything on it. Is it possible to advance in the cunning plan? I've made it to where the mom will jerk you of but that's it. I went the get rid of eric route (he hasn't left either and it's been a few weeks. Nobody during any time of day that I can figure out gives me an option to continue anywhere.
once he will be gone and you will start new job will be able to finish cunning plan up to this version its not over. check what opportunity tells you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote