Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to have Lisa as girlfriend and Olivia visiting the pool? I mean just visiting, no sex scenes or whatever.

Could not figure it out if this was somehow possible.
No. It would be nice to have more eye candy but no.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, here's the save:
Another minor update go help Lisa without errors on her homework and get a surprise.:heartcoveredeyes:
Just keep doing it, it will come.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
To bad its fan art, if you know what I mean.:heartcoveredeyes:
well you got chancer and diamond mod that enhance game with all those fan art pictures. havent tested my self, but ppl are pretty happy with it.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
nah i have just woke up at 8 (sleep at 3) and she was there. so if you wake at 6 just skip 2h and check.
does that image pop up only once? i got it only once dont accurately remember the way. but after that it dont show up. tried numbers of time number of ways.

is there more then one image??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
does that image pop up only once? i got it only once dont accurately remember the way. but after that it dont show up. tried numbers of time number of ways.

is there more then one image??
There are 3 images in total, 2 are seen by most and no did try again got save just before have seen her (on olivia route) no idea how to get that one except that yoga path that wasn't verified.
Got use to making save before every new discussion or what ever is new to do so that can always go back and check if have miss anything.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Na, I went to see them and they told me to fuck off XD
you have to buy big package of pot before that and talk with Kate 1/2am pool before that happens then she brings you directly to movie making. If i remember correctly :angel:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you have to buy big package of pot before that and talk with Kate 1/2am pool before that happens then she brings you directly to movie making. If i remember correctly :angel:
I'm running his save now and there is no option to buy big weed and he said he talk to Kate's mom already.
Do you know any other triggers for this path?

Oh right let me try this ;)
You should have already bought it and given it to Kate because then she gives you her mom's skype call and then you set it up for the 5k and that is where it is stuck at.
You should have been told to go make a film with Alice by Kate and then the deed would have been done but that trigger is not going off.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm running his save now and there is no option to buy big weed and he said he talk to Kate's mom already.
Do you know any other triggers for this path?
testing save my self up from calling hers mom from computer so lets see. didn't specifically names saves at beginning so took some time to find right one :)

now this is from walktrugh i was using (if i was using i do remember read all about it after for hacker route) 0.6 version on page 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did had sacrifice active so i guess you have to ether that progress with kira till you get bj or blackmail with picture.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
testing save my self up from calling hers mom from computer so lets see. didn't specifically names saves at beginning so took some time to find right one :)
I think he has to keep on going down the cunning plan but I am also testing out not using the pills to see if Eric will start peeping at Alice again.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think he has to keep on going down the cunning plan but I am also testing out not using the pills to see if Eric will start peeping at Alice again.
well the issue with catching is i had at least happens only 1nce then he don't do it again at least in my case i have trade picture for Lisa but lucky ikaru mod you can add 10 more pictures if you want :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well the issue with catching is i had at least happens only 1nce then he don't do it again at least in my case i have trade picture for Lisa but lucky ikaru mod you can add 10 more pictures if you want :)
I don't use mods as long as I can trigger the option by the game alone.

If I can't get the trigger in another 3-4 weeks of play then I will try the mod.

OP never did Lisa homework with out error to get the surprise at the beginning of the game and I just had it unlocked and now there is another option open up because of that.

If you play the save do Lisa's homework without error and you will see what i am talking about. Keep it a surprise for OP though.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Na, I went to see them and they told me to fuck off XD
ok so you make a deal with kate mom skip few days and next time kate is there at 1am you got to "peek" and you automatically enter.

the deal kate mom deal-2.jpg kate mom deal-3.jpg kate mom deal-4.jpg kate mom deal-5.jpg

the fun kate mom deal-6.jpg kate mom deal-7.jpg kate mom deal-8.jpg

after that all you need is save 5k call again kate mom via computer or give kate pot not sure and hes gone :eazyHype:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok so you make a deal with kate mom skip few day and next time kate is there at 1am you got to "peek" and you automatically enter.
Did that work for you because it did not work for me. on the op save game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did that work for you because it did not work for me. on the op save game.
yeah i did test 2x made some screen and updated previous post. do have sacrifice active tho. so it might be something on from waik 0.6 ether that or photo blackmail to leave him alone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote