Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've searched around the thread and haven't found anything on it. Is it possible to advance in the cunning plan? I've made it to where the mom will jerk you of but that's it. I went the get rid of eric route (he hasn't left either and it's been a few weeks. Nobody during any time of day that I can figure out gives me an option to continue anywhere.
Ok what have you done to get rid of cuntface (aka Eric)?

xbl

Aug 20, 2017
Ok what have you done to get rid of cuntface (aka Eric)?
I've talked to Kate's mom and greed to give the 5k etc ( I have the $ but haven't given it to anybody.) And pretty much nothing has happened since. The aunt doesn't say anything more now that the mom is doing her thing and kate only offers to let max sit in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've talked to Kate's mom and greed to give the 5k etc ( I have the $ but haven't given it to anybody.) And pretty much nothing has happened since. The aunt doesn't say anything more now that the mom is doing her thing and kate only offers to let max sit in.
Go to the laptop on a weekend and pay Kate's mom the money.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a specific time or day? I don't have the option to call her between Fri-Sun.
Have you talk to Kate and if so how about you upload that save game and I will take a look at it.

Any time Sat. and Sun. should have work but you are missing 1 trigger and there no way for me to see what it is with out the save game file.

Also have you went to Alice's room while Kate is there on Sat/Sun.?

xbl

Aug 20, 2017
Have you talk to Kate and if so how about you upload that save game and I will take a look at it.

Any time Sat. and Sun. should have work but you are missing 1 trigger and there no way for me to see what it is with out the save game file.

Also have you went to Alice's room while Kate is there on Sat/Sun.?
Yeah, here's the save:

titans8610

Sep 7, 2017
How do i get rid of Eric...i tried everything and he wont leave. Latest was giving him anti potency pills two times but still nothing....

Brighter

Jun 30, 2017
Hey me again ^^' Quick question, can we finish Lisa opportunity "Schoomate" in V0.8? I already finished "Mentor" but I don't have the option to talk to her after like it says in the oportunity's description
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
finish the 2nd movie shoot all conversations after, then skip yoga if you have it and morning shower with mom after that you should see her at 8am kitchen its random.
so first i have to sleep at 12 pm. then go to bathroom at 6 am select leave. then go to pool at 7 am and select leave...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so first i have to sleep at 12 pm. then go to bathroom at 6 am select leave. then go to pool at 7 am and select leave...
nah i have just woke up at 8 (sleep at 3) and she was there. so if you wake at 6 just skip 2h and check.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, here's the save:
Minor update I was able to get the next trigger in cunning plan to pop 2 weeks later so still testing.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do i get rid of Eric...i tried everything and he wont leave. Latest was giving him anti potency pills two times but still nothing....
well which path are you doing, what does opportunity tell you. there are nice guides on page 1 post 1 and 2 if you check them and still stucked upload save and let fox take a look ;) .

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to have Lisa as girlfriend and Olivia visiting the pool? I mean just visiting, no sex scenes or whatever.

Could not figure it out if this was somehow possible.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote