Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i did test 2x made some screen and updated previous post. do have sacrifice active tho. so it might be something on from waik 0.6 ether that or photo blackmail to leave him alone.
Thats not the same save I am playing. OP said he already talk to Kate's mom and gave big bag weed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
am guessing you dont have sacrifice active right.
he traded the wallet for Eric to leave family alone. That one says 52k and the one I have is at 16k Im gona go use the mod to get pic and see what happens

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
he traded the wallet for Eric to leave family alone. That one says 52k and the one I have is at 16k
yeah i pulled some money from cams + mod was never broke. yeah i did if i remember also steal his wallet and trade it back to leave Kira and sisters alone rest followed. Was smooth for me no guide need it back then.

i guess walthrough must be right if you get blackmailed by cuntface you can make this deal and easy progress via her mom route if not you need picture of cuntface in front alice room also it say you must get BJ from Kira on couch 3.0 before you can proceed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i pulled some money from cams + mod was never broke. yeah i did if i remember also steal his wallet and trade it back to leave Kira and sisters alone rest followed. Was smooth for me no guide need it back then.
Are you testing the uploaded save game or one of yours

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sure can check other wise thats from xbl right, because thats Brighter asking and he didnt upload anything

same issue wallet right.
He use wallet to keep Eric away from family and he talk to Kates mom to get rid of him and said gave big bag of weed after that I don't remember but do Lisa's homework without error for the surprise it may take 2-3 times

A lot of early triggers never went off IE: Lisa home work and "weird"

There is something wrong with this game in that Lisa never gets sleeping pills but Olivia keeps coming by 2 time a week.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, here's the save:
This game is broken in that a lot of early triggers never went off that needed to go off and I have not had to buy sleeping pills in 10 weeks of testing and Olivia keeps coming over. This means the game is stuck on a trigger that only partially went off and is now stuck.

Will keep on testing to see if cunning plan will update to the next step because I got mom to start doing the HJ in the shower and after massages.

It may or may not get unstuck but testing will go on.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He use wallet to keep Eric away from family and he talk to Kates mom to get rid of him and said gave big bag of weed after that I don't remember but do Lisa's homework without error for the surprise it may take 2-3 times

A lot of early triggers never went off IE: Lisa home work and "weird"

There is something wrong with this game in that Lisa never gets sleeping pills but Olivia keeps coming by 2 time a week.
yeah i agree i have found 2 triggers in what 3 weeks running around he can talk with kira about syndrome think its for HJ massage but since mom is not there. and later on with Lisa about chocolate cookies for alice and club.

did photo told him to leave me alone. did bj 3am kira. wallet and cunning plane are at the end of current version whats totally strange. i got no idea whats the problem but its lots more running around that i am willing to do.

if you want to see how this play out here you go, computer talk, wait few days 1am

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i agree i have found 2 triggers in what 3 weeks running around he can talk with kira about syndrome think its for HJ massage but since mom is not there. and later on with Lisa about chocolate cookies for alice and club.

did photo told him to leave me alone. did bj 3am kira. wallet and cunning plane are at the end of current version whats totally strange. i got no idea whats the problem but its lots more running around that i am willing to do.
Yep I am stopping testing on it to no update after another 2 weeks.

To many early triggers that did not go off is what I think broke this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For whatever reason you have to gift the bathrobe to Lisa as a trigger ('You look weird').
Its not the bathrobe by it self you also need to do her homework without error 6 times for that relationship boost. The Op never did the homework without error until 272 days later when I did it in testing why it would not update.

2 triggers are needed to get the "weird" option with Lisa, 1 bathrobe, 2 homework without error or 3 swim suit.

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, im stuck with kicking out eric, i wanted to do the kate's mom route so there was the big pack of weed i bought the talk via skype with kates mom, she said 5000 dollar and a video how i fuck alice, but i didnt't get her tu fuck an make a video how can i do this? several weeks are already pass

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, im stuck with kicking out eric, i wanted to do the kate's mom route so there was the big pack of weed i bought the talk via skype with kates mom, she said 5000 dollar and a video how i fuck alice, but i didnt't get her tu fuck an make a video how can i do this? several weeks are already pass
check last 2/3 pages we were just talking bout that. if you got normal progression should be this way

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Its not the bathrobe by it self you also need to do her homework without error 6 times for that relationship boost. The Op never did the homework without error until 272 days later when I did it in testing why it would not update.

2 triggers are needed to get the "weird" option with Lisa, 1 bathrobe, 2 homework without error or 3 swim suit.
In my last playthrough 'You look weird' only showed up after giving her the bathrobe. Did her homework more than 20 times without mistakes and bought her the swimsuit before Eric did. I somehow forgot the bathrobe and wondered why I couldn't trigger the conversation. After giving it to Lisa it finally showed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In my last playthrough 'You look weird' only showed up after giving her the bathrobe. Did her homework more than 20 times without mistakes and bought her the swimsuit before Eric did. I somehow forgot the bathrobe and wondered why I couldn't trigger the conversation. After giving it to Lisa it finally showed.
Time for a new play through then

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For you or me? I will start a new-new-new one tomorrow.
Me for I want to make sure about the "weird" option and the 2 triggers. I have already started and on day 2 LOL :heartcoveredeyes: Did I ever tell you I love this game.:heartcoveredeyes:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote