Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Me for I want to make sure about the "weird" option and the 2 triggers. I have already started and on day 2 LOL :heartcoveredeyes: Did I ever tell you I love this game.:heartcoveredeyes:
i think you should talk with DS bout official support channel :D

Reactions: a1fox3

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Me for I want to make sure about the "weird" option and the 2 triggers. I have already started and on day 2 LOL :heartcoveredeyes: Did I ever tell you I love this game.:heartcoveredeyes:
Please do that and test it. I would be interested in the outcome.

And yes, we all can clearly see that you effing love the game! XD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is just something about this game that I can not get enough of it. :heartcoveredeyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please do that and test it. I would be interested in the outcome.

And yes, we all can clearly see that you effing love the game! XD
Okay I got the swimsuit and 6 homework without error and I now have the "weird" option on Lisa so it looks like as long as you get 2 of the triggers then you get the option. As soon as I can I will buy the bathrobe and see what happens with it. I am hoping for another relationship boost. I only have 5$ left now, time to start building it up again.

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
Hey, me again,
How do you trigger/unlock the Lisa Homework option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." (show boobs)?
I testet all Lisa GF parts on many of my saves on several stages of the game and never got beyond the point where i had to 'trade' homework for HJ

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, me again,
How do you trigger/unlock the Lisa Homework option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." (show boobs)?
I testet all Lisa GF parts on many of my saves on several stages of the game and never got beyond the point where i had to 'trade' homework for HJ
You have to play one of the Lisa GF path and not the Olivia path and it will unlock the longer you play the Mentor quest.

You also can not give homework away for free, you tell her you will help and not want something and then you have to get her spanked and the quid pro quo will auto pop up for you.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Okay I got the swimsuit and 6 homework without error and I now have the "weird" option on Lisa so it looks like as long as you get 2 of the triggers then you get the option. As soon as I can I will buy the bathrobe and see what happens with it. I am hoping for another relationship boost. I only have 5$ left now, time to start building it up again.
Did not work for me. I wonder why... Maybe it was that I started doing her homework without mistakes after Kira already had arrived.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did not work for me. I wonder why... Maybe it was that I started doing her homework without mistakes after Kira already had arrived.
You must have gotten her spanked by doing errors on her homework then 6 times in a roll do without error and it should unlock.

I got the bathrobe and yes got another boost to relationship.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
You must have gotten her spanked by doing errors on her homework then 6 times in a roll do without error and it should unlock.

I got the bathrobe and yes got another boost to relationship.
Is it possible to raise the 'relationship' level of Lisa higher than 'warm' with your way?

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
You have to play one of the Lisa GF path and not the Olivia path and it will unlock the longer you play the Mentor quest.
Nah, i mean in the early game
I've loaded 1 of your saves on the savegame thread and you have the option to trade perfect homework against Lisa showing her boobs, even way before starting the lisaGF/Mentor quest

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to raise the 'relationship' level of Lisa higher than 'warm' with your way?
No warm is as high as it goes but it may go higher in v9 and romance. At least I hope so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nah, i mean in the early game
I've loaded 1 of your saves on the savegame thread and you have the option to trade perfect homework against Lisa showing her boobs, even way before starting the lisaGF/Mentor quest
Ok then you have to start sex-ed and that is the start of the Mentor quest and will add HJ to where show boods is. but you have a ways to go before HJ is unlocked.

You don't get it on the Olivia GF quest, its only for the 2 Lisa GF quests.

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
Ok then you have to start sex-ed and that is the start of the Mentor quest and will add HJ to where show boods is. but you have a ways to go before HJ is unlocked.

You don't get it on the Olivia GF quest, its only for the 2 Lisa GF quests.
yea i already know that the HJ option only comes with the GF quests, but i was trying to progress in the Lisa quest for hours till now and just realized that my savegames didn't have the "perfect homework for boobs" option (havent seen it till playing your save) which is necessary to progress in the quest (at least in my game)

So not sure if wanted or if my game is broken, but with you savegame im finally able to progress in the game :D

But still, would be great to know what unlocks that option

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yea i already know that the HJ option only comes with the GF quests, but i'm trying to progress in the Lisa quest for hours now and just realized that my savegames didn't have the "perfect homework for boobs" option (havent seen it till playing your save) which is necessary to progress in the quest (at least in my game)

So not sure if wanted or if my game is broken, but with you savegame im finally able to progress in the game :D

But still, would be great to know what unlocks that option
Ok that is higher authority and must be at "listen to you" . It is auto once authority is at that level.

Reactions: Blafasel

titans8610

Sep 7, 2017
i seem stuck in the cunning plan...Kira won't ask about the original plan and thus i can't buy the XXX movie.
This is a clean playthrough so unsure whats happening....ive openend the new job and still nothing after the 2nd photo session? Anyone has an idea?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok then my game was broken, i've allways had the options in my screenshot no matter how high mood, authority or relationship was
Thanks for help, again
I see your problem and it is you gave away homework for free that is an ingame bug that still has not been fixed.

Given away for free homework is only good on the Olivia path but breaks the game in Lisa GF paths.

Please convert pic's to jpeg's and click on the thumbnail option, it works a lot faster.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i seem stuck in the cunning plan...Kira won't ask about the original plan and thus i can't buy the XXX movie.
This is a clean playthrough so unsure whats happening....ive openend the new job and still nothing after the 2nd photo session? Anyone has an idea?
Is Kira sleeping in mom's bed and if so go peep at them at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning.

If not then upload this save game file and I will take a look at it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote