Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This blond doll is too good to send her away :cool:.
But if you think you can trigger without mods gona have something to do tomorrow :D
I am running into a problem.

I did Lisa homework with errors so I can get her spanked and then told mom to let Max do it in private after dinner.
Mom spanked her at dinner time and Max got to spank her in private on the same day.
This is a game bug I have never seen before.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am running into a problem.

I did Lisa homework with errors so I can get her spanked and then told mom to let Max do it in private after dinner.
Mom spanked her at dinner time and Max got to spank her in private on the same day.
This is a game bug I have never seen before.
Well if you are using mod to test this you can trigger multiple events at same time, otherwise i dont remeber doing same one 2x per day. Did avoid using it for that have done it old fashion way with time :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well if you are using mod to test this you can trigger multiple events at same time, otherwise i dont remeber doing same one 2x per day. Did avoid using it for that have done it old fashion way with time :)
Ok you have blocked 1 trigger when you have over 690 days of private spanking for Max.
At this time you should have told mom not to spank you anymore in the "I know what I want" convo.
It is blocking the trigger that needs to go off to have the romance talk with Lisa.

Also it maybe the You gave away homework for free.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok you have blocked 1 trigger when you have over 690 days of private spanking for Max.
At this time you should have told mom not to spank you anymore in the "I know what I want" convo.
It is blocking the trigger that needs to go off to have the romance talk with Lisa.
well i do have that enabled i think. Just no idea how to get rid of those days i guess will have to play with variables at the end just find out right one is pain probably and unity saves are not that simple to mess around. It is save editor tread for this game on forum but so far wasn't interested in :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here are my Olivia schoolmate and girl. 1.jpg 2.jpg

So even in the Olivia path the give away for free on homework breaks the quest.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here are my Olivia schoolmate and girl. View attachment 19864 View attachment 19865

So even in the Olivia path the give away for free on homework breaks the quest.
yeah i tried on this homework for so long at some point have made 200 days on it and deleted progress :)

in any case do you progress in any other areas when you finish this opp anything different at all on Olivia path cause of it and if so what do you suggest because for sure if its all the same not gona start new game just for that or skip 700 game days :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i tried on this homework for so long at some point have made 200 days on it and deleted progress :)

in any case do you progress in any other areas when you finish this opp anything different at all on Olivia path cause of it and if so what do you suggest because for sure if its all the same not gona start new game just for that or skip 700 game days :)
The only thing I can see is you never had the romance convo and it might not work in v9 when it comes out.
This is cause but given away homework for free.

You can see in my school girl pic that it is over for this build and yours is still open, my closed when I had the convo with Lisa on romance.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The only thing I can see is you never had the romance convo and it might not work in v9 when it comes out.
This is cause but given away homework for free.

You can see in my school girl pic that it is over for this build and yours is still open, my closed when I had the convo with Lisa on romance.
Yeah have did saw that and i didn't start working on homework at beginning was doing who knows what when i decided to give it a go it stayed on same pic :) that was one of those decisions where new player doesn't pay too much attention and its at beginning of game.

In any case did found how to delete the days editor.jpg so if i delete that 0 and start spanking her i should be able to finish this opp.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah have did saw that and i didn't start working on homework at beginning was doing who knows what when i decided to give it a go it stayed on same pic :) that was one of those decisions where new player doesn't pay too much attention and its at beginning of game.

In any case did found how to delete the days View attachment 19869 so if i delete that 0 and start spanking her i should be able to finish this opp.
You can spank her and the 1 time with both mom and Max spank her on the same day only happen 1 time and did not go off again. Try and delete all but 1 day and play and see if anything changes, make sure you do Lisa when Olivia comes over for 3 times in a roll, that is one of the triggers for the romance convo, 1 of 3 that I know of.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You can spank her and the 1 time with both mom and Max spank her on the same day only happen 1 time and did not go off again. Try and delete all but 1 day and play and see if anything changes, make sure you do Lisa when Olivia comes over for 3 times in a roll, that is one of the triggers for the romance convo, 1 of 3 that I know of.
Private punishment when Olivia there hmm havent tested that. So at 1am i get to span Lisa gona try that right away whats 3 weeks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Private punishment when Olivia there hmm havent tested that. So at 1am i get to span Lisa gona try that right away whats 3 weeks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must private spank Lisa before you go to sleep other wise you lose it because when Olivia shows up its counted at the next day.

What I meant about do Lisa was to lick her for 3 times in a roll. the top option when you start sex with Olivia.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You must private spank Lisa before you go to sleep other wise you lose it because when Olivia shows up its counted at the next day.

What I meant about do Lisa was to lick her for 3 times in a roll. the top option when you start sex with Olivia.
Ok so usual 9pm punishment, 11 homework and 1st option with Olivia. Havent play around that much in this patch, did test it to see that was nothing new between and after. Thanks for that, really hope it works :) did delete the days tho pretty easy (thank to who ever made this thing :) ) and it doesn't show days anymore.

Now what would be nice to see when you call Olivia on Friday and drunk Alice they meet all together in pool :)

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Markhanry4

Sep 13, 2017
how to get blowjobs from lisa ??

can you how many opportunities can ne unlocked in version 8 , i was able to unlock only 16??
or will u tell how to reach all the opportunities

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The most intriguing conversation in the game is Lisa's romance conversation with Max.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The most intriguing conversation in the game is Lisa's romance conversation with Max.
Well i have just finish 3 weeks little less of spanking, cleaning dishes and homework, 3 dates with Olivia and on next morning there was no new talk option, i guess will leave it for today before daylight hit and had something to do in few h :)

Anyway you guys have fun and catch you in few h .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well i have just finish 3 weeks little less of spanking, cleaning dishes and homework, 3 dates with Olivia and on next morning there was no new talk option, i guess will leave it for today before daylight hit and had something to do in few h :)

Anyway you guys have fun and catch you in few h .
That game is broken because you gave away for free homework, I doubt it will be fixed in v9 but you can try it.
If I was you I would redo this game from the beginning.

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
Lots of near-end game questions and I can't figure out how to search within a thread so please bear with a newbie!

1. I'm stuck with Lisa's option "Alice and I..." in multiple forms. Lisa had just caught Alice and I on her blog and I can't figure out what the next trigger is (Lisa says not now). Any ideas?

2. Can you do anything with Alice and Kira in the shower in the morning?

3. With the cunning plan, i got to the part where mom knows about Alice and is ok. I can't find the next trigger to talk to Alice.

4. Anything I can do with "play with Lisa" after she goes to sleep?

Thanks!

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That game is broken because you gave away for free homework, I doubt it will be fixed in v9 but you can try it.
If I was you I would redo this game from the beginning.
Yeah will do some day (probably 0.9 when wont be able to do much else :) or when i get feel for it am in no rush).

I miss sacrifice and control, and I can't complete cunning plan. I'm supposed to ask something from Alice, but I don't get any dialogue options.
Both those are related to Eric and am guessing hes gone so don't worry bout it after he disappear those opps are done anyway. Do print screen of cunning plan to see whats going on any any other that you got unfinished for this version.

Also there are quite few walkthrough on 1st page post 1,2 there might be answer already there if you haven't check.

Last edited:
Reactions: zazzaro
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote