Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lots of near-end game questions and I can't figure out how to search within a thread so please bear with a newbie!

1. I'm stuck with Lisa's option "Alice and I..." in multiple forms. Lisa had just caught Alice and I on her blog and I can't figure out what the next trigger is (Lisa says not now). Any ideas?

2. Can you do anything with Alice and Kira in the shower in the morning?

3. With the cunning plan, i got to the part where mom knows about Alice and is ok. I can't find the next trigger to talk to Alice.

4. Anything I can do with "play with Lisa" after she goes to sleep?

Thanks!
1 and 3 mood. Alice/tv
2 no
4 have you tried? Also remember what aunt Kira said.
Maybe look to the online store.

Last edited:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hi everyone !

Can someone tell me what the "need" below the money count represents, and how it influences the story ?

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah will do some day (probably 0.9 when wont be able to do much else :) or when i get feel for it am in no rush).
I have added more info and more mini walkthrough's in post #2 and if you can take a look and see if I missed anything would be helpful.;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone !

Can someone tell me what the "need" below the money count represents, and how it influences the story ?

Thanks
Yes that is when Ann loses her job and several weeks later tells the family that she needs help to pay the bills and Max on Monday should pay the 500 for the best results and while he pays this amount he will soon be seen as an adult, if Max does not pay this amount then it back to the same O same O.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have added more info and more mini walkthrough's in post #2 and if you can take a look and see if I missed anything would be helpful.;)
Looks good from quick scroll over :) , but you might add all important pointers, decisions that needs to be keep and aye on (like for example issue i got that mess with homework and stuff like that) am sure you know all of them (when, till, before they have to be finished) :cool:.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey guys! quick question:
the game is based on desicions you make (kicking erik the fuck out for example).
so the question is: depending of the main decisions you make, what are the sex scenes you get acces to?
i kick erick at once (i use the cheat. hate the fucker) and get to be sisters boyfriend. having that decisions:
anal with sis in kitchen, bj in bathroom, hj and flashing boobs for homework.
"only one time" scenes with aunt and the free bj when you catch her in the living room.
"only one time" scenes with mom and her hj when you give her a massage.
bj from sister in the living room, mix sex scenes when she is in her blog or something and bj when you catch her drunk.
so...bottom line...is there any other scene based on the 2 main elections i take?
thanks a lot gents

ps: please, let us fuck aunt any time. hot as fuck but we cant even touch her.
ps2: let us sleep with mom. we need to se more of thouse curves.
ps3: to the developer, fucking asome game dude. i became addict to this

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys.
Someone posted recently about an app that allows you to decrypt the graphics from the game. Could someone post a link to it, or otherwise tell me where it is. I'm reasonably sure I've seen all the images from the game, but this way i can check myself. Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys! quick question:
the game is based on desicions you make (kicking erik the fuck out for example).
so the question is: depending of the main decisions you make, what are the sex scenes you get acces to?
i kick erick at once (i use the cheat. hate the fucker) and get to be sisters boyfriend. having that decisions:
anal with sis in kitchen, bj in bathroom, hj and flashing boobs for homework.
"only one time" scenes with aunt and the free bj when you catch her in the living room.
"only one time" scenes with mom and her hj when you give her a massage.
bj from sister in the living room, mix sex scenes when she is in her blog or something and bj when you catch her drunk.
so...bottom line...is there any other scene based on the 2 main elections i take?
thanks a lot gents

ps: please, let us fuck aunt any time. hot as fuck but we cant even touch her.
ps2: let us sleep with mom. we need to se more of thouse curves.
ps3: to the developer, fucking asome game dude. i became addict to this
What I can see of your post you are missing the handcuff scenes and 1 or 2 BJ from Lisa, you can get a total of 5 BJ from Lisa with 4 of them daily. See page 1 post #2 in this thread.
Mom you can get 3 HJ daily, 1 morning shower, 2 massage and 3 when she spanks Max in private.

Hi Guys.
Someone posted recently about an app that allows you to decrypt the graphics from the game. Could someone post a link to it, or otherwise tell me where it is. I'm reasonably sure I've seen all the images from the game, but this way i can check myself. Thanks in advance.
First post here called CG ripper

Reactions: Pagdor

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
I talk to Lisa on the next morning - “Do you remember aunt Kira’s homework?”
and she agree to do that when I help with her homework.
But now I am stuck !!!!
I can't get this opiton
"I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand"
I only get this option
1. no problem
2. sure (make mistake)
3. you can take a break, I'll do everything myself
4. oh there so much.... another time
SO ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I TIGGER THIS OPTION

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I talk to Lisa on the next morning - “Do you remember aunt Kira’s homework?”
and she agree to do that when I help with her homework.
But now I am stuck !!!!
I can't get this opiton
"I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand"
I only get this option
1. no problem
2. sure (make mistake)
3. you can take a break, I'll do everything myself
4. oh there so much.... another time
SO ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I TIGGER THIS OPTION
That's the game breaking bug in that you gave homework away for free.
Sorry to say but you can not progress anymore with Lisa.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
What I can see of your post you are missing the handcuff scenes and 1 or 2 BJ from Lisa, you can get a total of 5 BJ from Lisa with 4 of them daily. See page 1 post #2 in this thread.
Mom you can get 3 HJ daily, 1 morning shower, 2 massage and 3 when she spanks Max in private.

First post here called CG ripper
thanks mate. i got the 3 hj from mom, but the bjs from lisa only got 2. all see how to get the rest.
amazing game!

KlonCommander

Sep 11, 2017
I have a Problem.
I managed to get to the point where the Aunt is teaching Max and his younger Sister some Sex.
We made a deal that i make her homework and she will give me some Handjob. But i can never choose any option at the homework dialoge.
It should say something like this "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." or ?
I only have the options:
No Problem
Sure (make mistakes)
You can take a break i´ll do everything alone
Oh there is too much.. another time.

What can i do to trigger the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." ??

Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a Problem.
I managed to get to the point where the Aunt is teaching Max and his younger Sister some Sex.
We made a deal that i make her homework and she will give me some Handjob. But i can never choose any option at the homework dialoge.
It should say something like this "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." or ?
I only have the options:
No Problem
Sure (make mistakes)
You can take a break i´ll do everything alone
Oh there is too much.. another time.

What can i do to trigger the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." ??

Thanks.
Sadly to say but you have run into the game breaking bug because you gave away homework for free.
See page 1 post 2 in this thread.

KlonCommander

Sep 11, 2017
Oh ok Thank you.
And how can i avoid this Bug?
Start a New game and dont help her with the homework until the aunt starts teaching sex?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh ok Thank you.
And how can i avoid this Bug?
Start a New game and dont help her with the homework until the aunt starts teaching sex?
I am looking for the console command now and will post it soon.
I will also do a mini walkthrough to get the relationship boost to get around the free homework. (Maybe tomorrow it will be up.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To fix the bug you have to set poss.sg to 4, I fixed your save file and it now works.
Can this be fixed in game with a console command or how can it be done?

If console command please let us know how to do it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote