Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
I'm kinda stuck at Mom giving Max a HJ after massage, how do i progress past it?

The last event i got to was during dinner Mom talking about Eric missing, and co-workers wondering where he is.

And how do we practice cunnilingus on Lisa? I've checked spot in the house when she is there but i have not got an option to practice.
I've already done the training with Kira and Lisa at night.

GeoXwar

Aug 18, 2017
Its a time trigger and you may not have enough time in game days for the trigger to go off yet.

I got rid of Eric on day 56 by using the wallet and on day 85 she lost her job and thats in the new playthrough.
First she has to lose her job and then some other triggers need to go off.
Getting rid of Eric to early can screw up the timing, have you started sensual massage yet?
I'm on day 117 and nothing has happened after the "Why are you so sad" dialogue

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kinda stuck at Mom giving Max a HJ after massage, how do i progress past it?

The last event i got to was during dinner Mom talking about Eric missing, and co-workers wondering where he is.

And how do we practice cunnilingus on Lisa? I've checked spot in the house when she is there but i have not got an option to practice.
I've already done the training with Kira and Lisa at night.
It takes a while for mom, at 6 am in the morning go to the shower and peep then go with the flow.

As for cunnilingus on Lisa is a no go for now but may come into the game in v9 next month.

For Lisa you will get the option to have her not wear panties around the house and then go talk to aunt Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on day 117 and nothing has happened after the "Why are you so sad" dialogue
Your main problem is mood with both sisters.

Cheating money is a problem to because you need to ask Ann/mom for money a bunch of time to trigger the next event with her.

Wash the dishes for both sisters.

You got the candies unlock so buy them and start using them on Alice while watching tv, and at 8 pm on Friday night go knock on her door and tell her its max and give her a present without payment of any kind then wait till 3 am and go with the flow.

Help Lisa with homework without errors for a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then see what happens to your game.

ADD: As for Alice's blog you need to get her naked and playing with herself 2 times in a roll and it will unlock the next stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
in the cunning plan opportunity how do i trigger Kira remembering why her and Max started it, the watch movie scene to tell her about Alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in the cunning plan opportunity how do i trigger Kira remembering why her and Max started it, the watch movie scene to tell her about Alice?
You just got to keep on going and do other quest at the same time there is like 4 different triggers before it will go off.

DiogenesBR

Aug 8, 2017
In the CG Pack Alice has a image where having sex and kate looking, how i get that scene???

Using Kate's Mother on Eric i get sex with Alice?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In the CG Pack Alice has a image where having sex and kate looking, how i get that scene???

Using Kate's Mother on Eric i get sex with Alice?
Yes using Kate mom you get 1st (only with Alice) pussy cream fuck, and 2nd is private punishment 0.8 content (same as blog sex only Kate is there).

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Okay you have a lot going on here that you have not unlocked yet and all of it is about private spanking your sisters.

For Lisa keep on private spanking her until you get the option to talk to aunt Kira again. (You may already have the convo unlocked already.)
Or you can just keep playing with Lisa every night the hand is there.
For Alice you not only need to private spank Alice but for end game you need to keep going on the 1 day that is set up for Max to go play with them and do both of them and the quest should update for end game. (It may require a 3rd visit to update the quest for end game.)
I'm lost somehow :(.
So I have to private spank or fuck Lisa & Alice?
What is "1st day that is set up...", do you mean Kate & Alice ? I can fuck each of them!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Are you still paying 300 a week?
No, I stopped paying, but I understood that it might take two weeks, I let two Sundays pass. Anyway, I have to start the whole Camgirl thing from the beginning in order to get it right, I might have paid the wrong amount at some point. The option to leave the chat after having her naked did not occur to me. Let's see about Eric afterwards...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
a1fox3, does that with Alice happen BEFORE or AFTER I leave the chat with her naked and enter her room? Because that is the scene I can't seem to be able to trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm lost somehow :(.
So I have to private spank or fuck Lisa & Alice?
What is "1st day that is set up...", do you mean Kate & Alice ? I can fuck each of them!
You can not fuck Lisa, when you use handcuff on her you get to pleasure her then get a BJ to end it with, the end has 2 options use them both 2 or 3 times each and the mentor quest will end for this version of the game.
After spanking Alice in private 3-5 times you will get the option to fuck her instead.
The 1 day that you get to go into Alice's room each week for fun when Kate is there and you chose which one you want, Kate = fuck, Alice = BJ. This is after cunning plan is done.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I stopped paying, but I understood that it might take two weeks, I let two Sundays pass. Anyway, I have to start the whole Camgirl thing from the beginning in order to get it right, I might have paid the wrong amount at some point. The option to leave the chat after having her naked did not occur to me. Let's see about Eric afterwards...
For the wallet quest each week starts on Friday and ends on Thursday not Sunday.

For camgirl you must get her naked and playing with herself 2 times in a roll and green writing will come up with the option to go to her room.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
News about the new releasing? There is a date? Thanks.
RELEASE PLAN
2nd October: 0.9 will be available for $40 patrons
7th October: 0.9 will be available for $5+ patrons
2nd November: 1.0 will be available for $40 patrons
7th November: 1.0 will be available for $5+ patrons

Reactions: NotMe00

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks a lot a1fox3, I finally did it, which means I don't have to repeat more than 15 days with lots of other actions. i am so glad, because I am really fed up with repeating the same routine over and over again. Without cheating this game would be completely unbearable, I must say. Now I will wait patiently for Eric to ask his money back. And after I got rid of him, maybe the women will finally tan topless. Thanks again! Great site, this one!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot a1fox3, I finally did it, which means I don't have to repeat more than 15 days with lots of other actions. i am so glad, because I am really fed up with repeating the same routine over and over again. Without cheating this game would be completely unbearable, I must say. Now I will wait patiently for Eric to ask his money back. And after I got rid of him, maybe the women will finally tan topless. Thanks again! Great site, this one!
Your welcome, remember there are 2 more GF routs to paly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote