Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a walkthrough for v0.8 i'm unable to find it. Sorry.
Very first post in this thread, its good but it has a few small errors plus the 2nd post has all my mini walkthroughs for some of the quest.

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
How about look up 5 post or so over even hit the Patreon icon in the game its right there and has been for a very long time.
i went to their Patron and didn't find any news about it there and im sry if i triggered u or ur elitist sense about perfect humans who always scroll up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i went to their Patron and didn't find any news about it there and im sry if i triggered u or ur elitist sense about perfect humans who always scroll up
I can not understand how you could miss this right on the front page of the Patreon page that is linked to in the game Patreon button.

RELEASE PLAN
7th September:

2nd October: 0.9 will be available for $40 patrons
7th October: 0.9 will be available for $5+ patrons
2nd November: 1.0 will be available for $40 patrons
7th November: 1.0 will be available for $5+ patrons

Less that 20 lines down from the loaded page.
Wow if you miss that then you are very blind.

I was not trying to be an ass about it but trying to give you some advice so you do not need to come here and post such a stupid question that is very easy to find.

Oh I see it now you don't know how to scroll up or down you need every thing as soon as you get there. WOW just WOW.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Very first post in this thread, its good but it has a few small errors plus the 2nd post has all my mini walkthroughs for some of the quest.
A question, following the walkthrough i arrived at the point i've to find mom making breakfast without panties but it says that there is only a 10% chance. So how can i find this moment? Just keep going day after day and check at 8:00?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to go every morning and shower with her at 6 am for a full week then stop going on Monday morning and go see her cooking, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: NotMe00

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
If you untie Kira doing the 2nd photo shoot does it do anything, branching wise or make some sort of indicator that could be used in a latter event? I have seen what happens if you play with her while she is tied up

I untied her in my first couple of games that I have saves for at points I'm happy about that took hours to get to so I don't want to make a new game and paly that far ahead again, about 8-12 hours after that event, unless the don't untie is set up as trigger for something in after update or makes a difference latter on.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
If you untie Kira doing the 2nd photo shoot does it do anything, branching wise or make some sort of indicator that could be used in a latter event? I have seen what happens if you play with her while she is tied up

I untied her in my first couple of games that I have saves for at points I'm happy about that took hours to get to so I don't want to make a new game and paly that far ahead again, about 8-12 hours after that event, unless the don't untie is set up as trigger for something in after update or makes a difference latter on.
if u untie her instead of fucking her, u dont get BJ from her when she is riding the sex toy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

if u untie her instead of fucking her, u dont get BJ from her when she is riding the sex toy
If you do untie her she will tie up Max and will give Max a BJ/fuck and a BJ at 3 am Wednesday and Sunday mornings.

Will go test out the "don't untie her" and see what happens.

Ok after testing both ways, 1 is as above and 2 you basically rape her but she is cool about it and life goes on as it always has done for Max so either way is okay to do.

2nd way is much more fun if your into rape.

Last edited:

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
Is there anyway for max to be able to punish his sisters again used this already now i need it to progress with lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway for max to be able to punish his sisters again used this already now i need it to progress with lisa
You must punish Alice like 5 times in a roll to unlock Lisa in one of the Lisa GF rout. Make sure both girls mood is high though.

Now if you are asking about private spanking there is a walkthrough for it in the 2nd post of this thread.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hi !

I got a question (spoiler) :

In the second movie with mom and Kira, does it make a difference if Max tries to fuck her mom or not ?

I tried to respect the lines but I don't know if it changes something in the future if I try or not ...

Thank you for your answer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cant punish Alice either anymore matje it is only for a while
If you miss private punishment one you lose it for a week, so just wait.
Hi !

I got a question (spoiler) :

In the second movie with mom and Kira, does it make a difference if Max tries to fuck her mom or not ?

I tried to respect the lines but I don't know if it changes something in the future if I try or not ...

Thank you for your answer

You will be stopped by aunt Kira so you can not fuck Ann in v8 maybe in v9 but we will have to wait.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dont mean private punishment talking about max punishing alice. Dont get the option anymore
It is either mood or you did something to make mom mad.

If you would like to, upload a copy of your save game file just for this game and I will take a look at it.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Your welcome, remember there are 2 more GF routs to paly.
Thanks fore the hint! I actually have that in mind and get rid of Eric BEFORE starting the GF route(s) in order to concentrate on that afterwards. Because I prefer to play more days but not repeating the same content, so I'd rather try not to mix too many contents as far as possible. I first jumped on Olivia, and actually Lisa appears much too underaged for my tast, so everything Alicia has my main interest. I really like that character (fetishwise). I read thsat there is going to be bondage stuff with Lisa, which to me does not go along well with her character so far, but would have been grand with Alice. With Lisa it would have fit to do some longwinded - and kind of boring - defloration story, definitely not my cup of tea at all, but it would have been the obvious choice.

All in all there's good paths, great graphics, but instead of forging the story ahead they should work on stages of progress to make this nice and totally unbelievable story more believable. The basic characters are great, I don't want more women in that game, but there could be more side steps into depravity. Well, anyway, big fun playing it (thanks to the mod, the cheats - and this site!).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote