Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

itsamedumdum

Sep 25, 2017
After playing for another 80 days in this save game I need to ask how did you get rid of Eric?
I actually downloaded this save from Threetee's post over on the save thread, so I'm not sure, sorry. It's the 6th post down on the first page and auto12.save is attached.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I actually downloaded this save from Threetee's post over on the save thread, so I'm not sure, sorry. It's the 6th post down on the first page and auto12.save is attached.
So Eric was gone in this save, if yes it looks like the save game is broken then. Let me go look.

That is a game from v5 and may not be good to play in v8, to many upgrades have happen.
Did you use a mod on the girls?

If you have not played from the beginning of the game you miss out on a lot of great content.

itsamedumdum

Sep 25, 2017
So Eric was gone in this save, if yes it looks like the save game is broken then. Let me go look.

That is a game from v5 and may not be good to play in v8, to many upgrades have happen.
Did you use a mod on the girls?

If you have not played from the beginning of the game you miss out on a lot of great content.
Unless Threetees used a mod, then no, this save isnt modded at all.

Oh, I've played from the beginning. It's just that I wanted to do Lisa GF this time instead of Olivia GF.

No worries, then. I'll go try a different save or restart the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unless Threetees used a mod, then no, this save isnt modded at all.

Oh, I've played from the beginning. It's just that I wanted to do Lisa GF this time instead of Olivia GF.

No worries, then. I'll go try a different save or restart the game.
Get my save game on page 6 post 120 and you will be able to do all 3 GF quest with ease.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, thanks a lot!
Just keep Eric around until you get sensual massage very high with Alice and keep getting that pic of him peeping at Alice and keep using it on Eric to "Stop turning my family against me" convo and your good to go.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Hi every one. Im new. So i have problem with cunning plan. I have gave mother a massage in bed for about 20 times now. And it never ended with handjob. She gave me HJ in shower and once in saturday before shopping, in her room. But never after massage.
-i have reed of the Eric.
-correctly i had one photo shot with Kira and Mother and waiting for second one.
-im dating my sisters friend olivia.
So was i somehow ruined cunning plan with some situation? Because i know when i played this game fiew months ago i recived HJ from mom in much sooner stage of game then im in now.
Im also using cheats mod for money, girls mood and domination. Maybe this is important. Tank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to peep at aunt Kira and Ann at 3 am Friday morning, that is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

I just read it again, you are getting HJ from Ann already in the shower?

Maybe you need to upload this save game and I will take a look at it.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Ah yes i peeped on them second time now. Aunt was naked. Yes HJ in the shower. But that HJ maybe out of timeline because of mod a have in this game(some russian dl)...from begining of the game a had some strange options in conversations for ex. on starting of dinner i could chuse option collored in red like "spank some asses mom" I never used this conversation options because they were red.
Did shower HJ should to come after massage HJ in game timeline?
Sorry but how to upload a save? Should i use external site to upload save then post link here?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah yes i peeped on them second time now. Aunt was naked. Yes HJ in the shower. But that HJ maybe out of timeline because of mod a have in this game(some russian dl)...from begining of the game a had some strange options in conversations for ex. on starting of dinner i could chuse option collored in red like "spank some asses mom" I never used this conversation options because they were red.
Did shower HJ should to come after massage HJ in game timeline?
Mods can break in game sex options.
This help section is for mostly none modded games.

Reactions: jovoshin

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Oh, ok. It is more interesting without the mods any way. I have red here that game is comming out on monday? Is that gonna be full game or just another build?
Thank you for your help.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh, ok. It is more interesting without the mods any way. I have red here that game is comming out on monday? Is that gonna be full game or just another build?
Thank you for your help.
Its gona be next patch 0.9. We don't know when game gona be finished at least DS planing to working on it after the 1.0 for how long its not known.

Bard

May 1, 2017
dont know what went wrong in my gameplay .... how Lisa can handcuff max a BJ him? I can handcuff her + lick her/bj - when i choose "play with lisa - take off shorts - handcuff her - than there is only "ready" and cunnilingus and BJ". But there is no options to leave her alone "AFTER" i handcuff her. I am reading bigbrother walkthrough v2 and there is "
- after handcuff her while sleeping and choose next 3 times “leave her alone”, Max will wake up handcuffed and Lisa will do BJ;"
... there is no option for leave her alone after i handcuff her.

Reactions: nykhunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dont know what went wrong in my gameplay .... how Lisa can handcuff max a BJ him? I can handcuff her + lick her/bj - when i choose "play with lisa - take off shorts - handcuff her - than there is only "ready" and cunnilingus and BJ". But there is no options to leave her alone "AFTER" i handcuff her. I am reading bigbrother walkthrough v2 and there is "
- after handcuff her while sleeping and choose next 3 times “leave her alone”, Max will wake up handcuffed and Lisa will do BJ;"
... there is no option for leave her alone after i handcuff her.
You don't handcuff her at all.

You need to stop having all sex with her for 3-5 days and she will handcuff Max.

Bard

May 1, 2017
You don't handcuff her at all.

You need to stop having all sex with her for 3-5 days and she will handcuff Max.
ok thanx .... so all my atention to alice/ann - and no BJ/anal...nothing with lisa? Is this time event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok thanx .... so all my atention to alice/ann - and no BJ/anal...nothing with lisa? Is this time event?
You can still help with homework and dishes but no sex stuff at all/.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
How do i know that im done with this version of game? Only progres i was hoping to do something is job opertunity. And last thing was that Alice is going to join. And now it says it is and of opertunity?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i know that im done with this version of game? Only progres i was hoping to do something is job opertunity. And last thing was that Alice is going to join. And now it says it is and of opertunity?
That is it until v9.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote