Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I think I asked Mom to let me sleep in her room before patch, not finding that option now :<

MrHorn

Apr 28, 2017
how do you get our of the house and to the coffe shop ... i cant find that option anywhere on the UI !

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So yet again most of the content is locked away behind Lisa gf path. Those bitches really makes me beat someone. senseless.

Oh yes and Lisa bug still isn't fixed o guess will have to use the fix anyway altho not much use since its no progression there much just lots more grinding.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
The only new content I can find is Aunt Kira not wanting to tell me about the new movie. She wanted to tell me something without Ann, but she never does. Lisa also doesn't talk to me about anything except homework. Bug?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The only new content I can find is Aunt Kira not wanting to tell me about the new movie. She wanted to tell me something without Ann, but she never does. Lisa also doesn't talk to me about anything except homework. Bug?
Sounds like your on Olivia path where you get only movie, spider and can join shopping.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Look at the opportunities its over for now. View attachment 24176

ADD: The opportunities say it is over but the quest is still going on so keep going to the coffee shop and keep talking to Lisa when the convo shows up.
I have revised my post with new info.
The opportunities say it is over but the quest is still going.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No I'm on Lisa GF path, she handcuffs me at night, but she doesn't talk to me.
I can't go shopping either. They leave without me every Saturday.
Then sorry m8 cant help you fox is right address for that :cool:. She don't talk with me too again and if you really have to take you on date before you can do new opp that is screwed for me too again. Am just pissed a bit have to calm down.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No I'm on Lisa GF path, she handcuffs me at night, but she doesn't talk to me.
I can't go shopping either. They leave without me every Saturday.
Make sure mood is high on all 3 girls and you should be able to go shopping.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Look at the opportunities its over for now. View attachment 24176

ADD: The opportunities say it is over but the quest is still going on so keep going to the coffee shop and keep talking to Lisa when the convo shows up.
No its over for now. The quest is still going on.
I have revised my post with new info.
The opportunities say it is over but the quest is still going.
Once again I will revise my posts, the opportunity does not last much longer and will end here. BigBrother 2017-10-02 12-48-52-94.jpg

We will have to wait for v1.0 now.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I swear to God, I HATE THIS UPDATE with all my heart.

Who the fuck cares about Vicky.

edit: wrong thread

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I too am desperatly looking for the boner pills. Kira told me she will look into it, but that has been over two weeks ago.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote