Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

User00015

May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on cunning plan when you have to give Alice a massage when she's sunbathing. She sais something about her spine, i figured this is a bug since i have 'respect' with her. Has anyone encountered that? I can't continue forward and i really don't want to start again

Edit: nvm i used everybody get topless in the cheat menu and it solved everything

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck on cunning plan when you have to give Alice a massage when she's sunbathing. She sais something about her spine, i figured this is a bug since i have 'respect' with her. Has anyone encountered that? I can't continue forward and i really don't want to start again
You must start with suntan oil and not massage.

Johi

Jun 22, 2017
I too am desperatly looking for the boner pills. Kira told me she will look into it, but that has been over two weeks ago.
after wasting many weeks myself i decided to look at the cg and this seems to be in the next update . ::|:

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
How did you do it initially? I want to try it on .8
in the "i know what i want!" dialog option with mom there's an option that says "i want to sleep with you" or something like that. but as I tried before, it does not appear to me in the 0.9 anymore

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in the "i know what i want!" dialog option with mom there's an option that says "i want to sleep with you" or something like that. but as I tried before, it does not appear to me in the 0.9 anymore
Ok you must spy on mom and mom and Kira while they are sleeping and sooner or later you will get the option to talk to Kira about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i know that .s it makes me sad that you think i dont know that .s its just i cant see all 19 , i can see 17 of them , and one of them is new job opportunity , but what is the last ? i am searching for it
Its called "Hot Coffee". Hot Coffee.jpg

spuelschrank

May 15, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to go shopping?
On Saturday at 11 the others are just vanishing.
I can remember, that in a earlier version they were telling me that they would go shopping

Reactions: Cleaveland01056

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
Any way to get those pills that Kira mentioned when your mom calls you fast finisher?
Or its not implemented yet?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote