Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Guys,Is it possible to have the pills? I talked to Kira a more than a week, and she promised to look but did not tell me anything else about.

Last edited:

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
I've read ther's a mod that allows u to replay Kira's sex scene. Can anyone tell me it's name or link it!? Thanks

tonttu

Jun 14, 2017
I'm not sure but since I'm using an old save and if you check your items there are a bottle of anti-potency pills but you can't use them. Is this why the pill thing with Kira is bugging out?

Reactions: sc0rps

elidium

Oct 2, 2017
2 things first i think we dont have kiras pills yet prob in 1.0 and second does any1 know how to get item to catch spiders Dark silver said do a lot of shoping and I have done tons of it always new dress but only got bj from mom no sex from lisa or boob touching is it possible to get that or theres no point in doing shoping and spending money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't advance Lisa tutoring past anal with aunt, is my game buged?
No your game should not be bugged if you are not using any content adding mod.

Every ones mood must be high and just keep invite Kira and keep seeing her at the pool.
If you want to upload this save game and I will take a look at it.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
I don't think this is right. I don't think the pills come until next episode.
Yes, thanks for your attention. I was advancing simultaneously in the story with Alice and I think it's been over 4 weeks since I talked with Kira, enough. I do not think it's even available. thank you again

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote