Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so do i keep puting them in her bed over and over?
Yes over and over again and you will get the spider bait and can find spider at all times out side with no fail.
Just keep putting them in her room.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
If I cannot get it Is it because my save was used on a modded version and it is messed up?
after 3 weeks ingame, I didn't manage to get the pills and after checking the images with the tool, there are nothing after the handjob from mom, so it will be next version or someone will make a story in the fan art.

Reactions: comentarista

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
How do you get Olivia to come over at nights having sex again (end of Olivia path)? In the month since the last update I must have forgotten it. I seem to recall having to ask lisa to invite Olivia over but she isn't talking.
Raise her mood and buy sleeping pills.
Bought pills, gave it to Lisa several times but nothing happened, Lisas mood is awsome. Is there an other value missing?

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
after 3 weeks ingame, I didn't manage to get the pills and after checking the images with the tool, there are nothing after the handjob from mom, so it will be next version or someone will make a story in the fan art.
I'm trying to get the new movie with the sister

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bought pills, gave it to Lisa several times but nothing happened, Lisas mood is awsome. Is there an other value missing?
You need to go to sleep early the same day you give pills to Lisa.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
You need to go to sleep early the same day you give pills to Lisa.
Just tried it again, gone to sleep at 00 --> nothing. Which flags must be set for this event? If I know them I will check them with the Save Editor.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just tried it again, gone to sleep at 00 --> nothing. Which flags must be set for this event? If I know them I will check them with the Save Editor.
Buy new pills and let the game run as it should then after getting them keep checking with Lisa and when she takes them make sure her mood is high then sleep early.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For Olivia all you need to do is give sleeping pills at any point from morning to 23 and she show up after 00 i usually skip 1 hour and shes there or sleep shouldn't matter. Not sure if there are any other requirements she show every 5 days i think depend on when you give the pills.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I noticed that there are new scenes where you can sleep with the mother and alice in her room. anyone know how to get those scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the save
This save game is screwed up I have both Lisa and Olivia as GF in it.

1st pis is from Lisa GF path with BJ in bathroom. Lisa as GF.jpg

2nd pic shows both Lisa and Olivia convo's, Olivia sleeping pills and Lisa romance from Lisa GF routh. both Lisa and Olivia convo's.jpg

Sorry but this game is screwed.

If you used a mod to do this with then you need to take this problem to that mod thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed that there are new scenes where you can sleep with the mother and alice in her room. anyone know how to get those scenes?
Yes you play the game and use spiders for Alice and talk to aunt Kira to get it started.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote