Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So keep spying on Mom in shower and stuff. But should i join her or something. Also just got Spider Bait from Shop. How the hell do i use the damn thing?
I thought we were talking about sleeping in her bed?

All the other stuff is the normal things Max does and its up to you to do or not to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
About Lista as a girlfriend path. If I choose to buy her jewelry I lose joga with mom right?
There are 2 different Lisa GF path, 1 has jewelry you need to buy and the other one has yoga. More Eye Candy in the jewelry path though. Like naked in the bedroom while getting ready for school.

Brighter

Jun 30, 2017
Mmmmm It seems I can't trigger the 3rd movie event or the shopping event....
I did the vicky event to the end but no one talks about the 3rd movie :(
On saturday, I don't have Mom telling me that the girls are going shopping...
Did I miss something ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mmmmm It seems I can't trigger the 3rd movie event or the shopping event....
I did the vicky event to the end but no one talks about the 3rd movie :(
On saturday, I don't have Mom telling me that the girls are going shopping...
Did I miss something ?
Shopping at the same time it has always been on Saturday.

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Hello Guys. What is the most you can do with Alice at the opportunity of arachnophobia? The most that I could do was ask her to remove the top in the room. have more? thank you

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
I gone through all night scenes with Ann but no sight of pills from Kira, i guess they're not implemented yet.

Brighter

Jun 30, 2017
Shopping at the same time it has always been on Saturday.
That's the problem... after the girls get ready for shopping, they vanished... like I don't have the image where mom tells us that they're going shopping, instead I have Kira sunbathing at the pool

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
There are 2 different Lisa GF path, 1 has jewelry you need to buy and the other one has yoga. More Eye Candy in the jewelry path though. Like naked in the bedroom while getting ready for school.
But if im gonna go for jewlery I'm losing yoga overall right? I would like to do yoga sometimes with mom, but from what I know you need to do it twice in the week or you pay lisa 300$. It's quite stupid.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But if im gonna go for jewlery I'm losing yoga overall right? I would like to do yoga sometimes with mom, but from what I know you need to do it twice in the week or you pay lisa 300$. It's quite stupid.
Yoga 2 times a week or $350 and its only for that 1 path the other path no yoga.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's the problem... after the girls get ready for shopping, they vanished... like I don't have the image where mom tells us that they're going shopping, instead I have Kira sunbathing at the pool
Then you game is screwed up somehow, do you use a content adding mod?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I used my old save with mod content :/

Edit: I guess i have to ask a save in a save thread then :(
Get mine you may like it. Page 6 post 120.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote