Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
i could not find that option too. i asked it before, but now the option doesn't appear anymore. have you found how to do it?
I used the Save Editor to edit variable "momsleep" from 1 to 0, that gave me back the option

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
1. You can walk in on mom as well on Saturday when she's changing for shopping.
2. You can sleep in your mom room after the movie scene and conversation with Aunt Kira that will lead to HJ after several attempt
3. You can proceed to sleep with Alice after several attempt in hiding spiders in her room
OK im on thursday now so i Will try that tonight.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I played the game to the core i think. But somehow there are scenes i could't get :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'm happy there are mods here, i plaed 2 hours and did almost everything in this update...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Mom gives Max only a HJ in the dressing room!? Or is the BJ scene at the second shopping date? I bought her the dress.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
When will Kira bring info on the erection pills? I've played through several weeks after the conversation and a new conversation hasn't appeared with her yet. Or is that in the next update?
It's a setup for future update, probably for blowjob or even full on sex progression. Topless handjob in the bed is as far as Mom goes in this build.

Reactions: PaperBeyblade

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So anyone know how to do the Hot Coffee I got to a point I have to take an exam but can't take it without talking to lisa first but I am not getting any option to talk to her about it. Am I missing something or is that as far as it goes so far?

Sep 4, 2017
So anyone know how to do the Hot Coffee I got to a point I have to take an exam but can't take it without talking to lisa first but I am not getting any option to talk to her about it. Am I missing something or is that as far as it goes so far?
you are not going to take the test Unfortunately , wait a few days , and you can talk with lisa but this will be the end of this opportunity

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote