Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Ok so here is where i am stuck at guys. After the movie with Alice, I did talk to Kira about moving to the couch. She did. Then i asked Ann is i could sleep with her. She said No. Talked with Kira again about "Aren't u hot?"(This was the trigger i guess). Then she told me to sleep with her anyway. I did try to sleep on Ann's bed. She woke up and kicked me out. What should i do next?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Ok so here is where i am stuck at guys. After the movie with Alice, I did talk to Kira about moving to the couch. She did. Then i asked Ann is i could sleep with her. She said No. Talked with Kira again about "Aren't u hot?"(This was the trigger i guess). Then she told me to sleep with her anyway. I did try to sleep on Ann's bed. She woke up and kicked me out. What should i do next?
Do it again and again and again like you did it will alice.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
can i get the pills Kira told me about in this update or we have to wait for the next one?

Last edited:

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Found the solution for my problem.
I used the image extractor in 0.8 and tried again to use it in 0.9. So I copied the exe and a dll. That broke the game and blocked any new content except the first talk with aunt and mom.
So it wasn't the savegame at all.
Maybe some folks who don't get new scenes did the same mistake as I did.
Now I already have been going to the coffeeshop with lisa and I ordered the outfit for Alice.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
i can't i'm not at home atm. But i ripped the images using the tool from the dedicated post last night ant the images were there. so...
There were such scene in previous version. In 0.9 no HJ in the Lounge. In all 176 new images there are no such picture.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
There were such scene in previous version. In 0.9 no HJ in the Lounge. In all 176 new images there are no such picture.
yeah i never said it was in the last version. But i still cant trigger it. Maybe it was a one time opportunity only, like watching the ero movie with mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get the mom handjob when she is watching tv on launge?
It is one time only while watching the movie to get mom to allow Kate to come over.

cant get this scene guys! help plz
Go into the bedroom on Saturday while she is changing for shopping.

how to date with lisa?
You must complete the Lisa GF quest first.
So anyone know how to do the Hot Coffee I got to a point I have to take an exam but can't take it without talking to lisa first but I am not getting any option to talk to her about it. Am I missing something or is that as far as it goes so far?
Thats it that is all you get for now.

any help please with lisa peek max and alice
No there is no help until next update maybe or maybe not, it could be something that Max will never see.

how do i get the date/coffe with lisa?
Play the game using one of the Lisa GF path and at the end of the GF path you will get it.
You have to play until you get the convo with Lisa about romance but its not worth it DS turned Lisa into a bigger pervert than Max.

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
So Mom jerk me off topless in her room(when i enter she is naked). Little petting with Alice in "spider" rout. Can go on date with Lisa and need to pass the test for Barman. Kira sleep naked on sofa. Is it end for this update or i missed somethink

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
It is one time only while watching the movie to get mom to allow Kate to come over.

Go into the bedroom on Saturday while she is changing for shopping.

You must complete the Lisa GF quest first.

Thats it that is all you get for now.

No there is no help until next update maybe or maybe not, it could be something that Max will never see.

Play the game using one of the Lisa GF path and at the end of the GF path you will get it.
You have to play until you get the convo with Lisa about romance but its not worth it DS turned Lisa into a bigger pervert than Max.
im playing in a lisa gf route but is seems like it just reached the end of the game, nothing new happens, all quests are completed except Mentor and Schoolmate that says i have to advance Mentor

theres no quest called hot coffe

ALSO:: my saves vanish after i close the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Mom jerk me off topless in her room(when i enter she is naked). Little petting with Alice in "spider" rout. Can go on date with Lisa and need to pass the test for Barman. Kira sleep naked on sofa. Is it end for this update or i missed somethink
Yep that is it plus shopping to get BJ that looks the same and uses the same cum shot for all 3 girls.
Big waist of time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote