Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, I think I did all, yet I cannot trigger the shopping event. I tried walking into mothers room on Saturday in every way, but still nothing. Mom's mood is very good, Lisa's is good and Alice is neutral.
What triggers am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I think I did all, yet I cannot trigger the shopping event. I tried walking into mothers room on Saturday in every way, but still nothing. Mom's mood is very good, Lisa's is good and Alice is neutral.
What triggers am I missing?
Its the same trigger as always at 10am to 11am when they go shopping and the came jumps Max to the pool.

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry in advance if this has been asked/answered here before, but every time I go into the online shop my money resets to zero. Is this a bug that anyone else has encountered and if so does it go away after a time or is my save file totally screwed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry in advance if this has been asked/answered here before, but every time I go into the online shop my money resets to zero. Is this a bug that anyone else has encountered and if so does it go away after a time or is my save file totally screwed?
Are you using a mod or is it the game with no mod?

Reactions: LordThundernuts

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know what changelog you are referring to but this one does not have any secret scenes.
Yeah now that i looked again makes me wonder last dot what does he means by

"At first I wanted to unlock it after getting rid of Eric, but then I decided it will lock out some earlier events when the family isn't, em, close enough. So now shopping is unlocked at the day 22. Maybe I've missed something. Please write me about any bugs you encounter, I'll try to fix them."

why did he locked out ?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Did someone see Alice completely naked when enter her room while she is changing? There is a image of that but maybe is not implemented in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah now that i looked again makes me wonder last dot what does he means by

"At first I wanted to unlock it after getting rid of Eric, but then I decided it will lock out some earlier events when the family isn't, em, close enough. So now shopping is unlocked at the day 22. Maybe I've missed something. Please write me about any bugs you encounter, I'll try to fix them."

why did he locked out ?
Convo with Kira maybe.

(How in the hell did I get ranked 8th on message posting in less that 2 months.)

Aug 21, 2017
Are you using a mod or is it the game with no mod?
I am using the mod, but someone on the thread for said mod said it was to do with the base game. Though they were a bit vague on further details so you may be on to something. (hope it's not the mod free money is nice.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did someone see Alice completely naked when enter her room while she is changing? There is a image of that but maybe is not implemented in the game.
Not while changing but you do get her naked in her room with the spider quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am using the mod, but someone on the thread for said mod said it was to do with the base game. Though they were a bit vague on further details so you may be on to something. (hope it's not the mod free money is nice.)
Yep just like I though that mod you are using is the cause of your problem.
A better mod to use is this one.
Keep check back for he will update it soon.

Reactions: LordThundernuts
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote