Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thats the mod i have, and the one im using.

i did try it for two days a dominance of respect but it didnt do anything. ( i used to cheat menu but didnt save just in case.) i guess i will just try it for an in game week and see if it works out or not and report back. thanks micmitja and a1fox3
Get her spank in game by mom 2 times and it will unlock for you.
Players use mods and sometimes the mod don't set all flags needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i fucked up. I am supposed to massage Alice to continue with moms story, but Alice stopped sunbathing.
You can still do it but its going to take a long time now since you only have mom to practice on.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Get her spank in game by mom 2 times and it will unlock for you.
Players use mods and sometimes the mod don't set all flags needed.
You guys ROCK!
Im not sure why it didnt work when i used the cheat menu but it did work when i got her spanked the old fashioned way. thanks again guys!

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You guys ROCK!
Im not sure why it didnt work when i used the cheat menu but it did work when i got her spanked the old fashioned way. thanks again guys!
Like I said mods sometimes don't set all the flags needed for things to trigger all the way.
Its best to use in game way instead of mods.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have 2 questions.
Was the Lisa GF bug fixed in v_0.9 or do I still need the fix from here ( )?
The second question is what must I do so Eric blindfolds mom and I can join?
Maybe we should make a sticky with FAQs where someone places the answers to all that questions that are asked here again and again

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys sorry if this has been asked 1 million times but i barely read the thread this week cause of work
1.how do i start sleeping with alice and mom.i have set 20 spiders in her bed but i always get the same scene
2.also i chose to be a bartender for vicky but i go to dates with lisa and alone to her place but i cant progress.how do i increase my skill for that exam?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have 2 questions.
Was the Lisa GF bug fixed in v_0.9 or do I still need the fix from here ( )?
The second question is what must I do so Eric blindfolds mom and I can join?
Maybe we should make a sticky with FAQs where someone places the answers to all that questions that are asked here again and again
It was partially fixed as long as you get Lisa spanked right after you give homework away for free to get the relationship boost.
You got to get his wallet and blackmail him.

hey guys sorry if this has been asked 1 million times but i barely read the thread this week cause of work
1.how do i start sleeping with alice and mom.i have set 20 spiders in her bed but i always get the same scene
2.also i chose to be a bartender for vicky but i go to dates with lisa and alone to her place but i cant progress.how do i increase my skill for that exam?
Sleeping with mom is after the last movie is made and aunt Kira moves back to the lounge.
As for Alice what scene is it that you get?

Reactions: spiderfan

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
1. throw at night y and pick middle line.

spider.jpg and repeat, repeat,.... :oops::oops:, repeat some more and you get there.

Mom finish 3rd movie talk with all, keep peeking mom at night and talk with kira and mom in morning (if new lines) should have it in week.

2. no idea Olivia path i get nothing :':)'( :)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
1. throw at night y and pick middle line.

View attachment 25136 and repeat, repeat,.... :oops::oops:, repeat some more and you get there.

Mom finish 3rd movie talk with all, keep peeking mom at night and talk with kira and mom in morning (if new lines) should have it in week.

2. no idea Olivia path i get nothing :':)'( :)
It was partially fixed as long as you get Lisa spanked right after you give homework away for free to get the relationship boost.
You got to get his wallet and blackmail him.

Sleeping with mom is after the last movie is made and aunt Kira moves back to the lounge.
As for Alice what scene is it that you get?
hey guys thanks.after like 50 in game days i talked with lisa and the opportunity ended for this version.so cross that off.as for alice i get the old version scene.she never takes off panties and never have options to sleep with her.normal dialogues are always”why so gloomy alice”

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys thanks.after like 50 in game days i talked with lisa and the opportunity ended for this version.so cross that off.as for alice i get the old version scene.she never takes off panties and never have options to sleep with her.normal dialogues are always”why so gloomy alice”
Make sure you get her mood up just like everything else in the game mood must be high.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Trying to get a complete playthrough of this game with multiple saves with different choices made, but can't seem to get these scenes to happen

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
now she is is getting angry at me when i grope her and she always catches me.damm that dude likes grind

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Trying to get a complete playthrough of this game with multiple saves with different choices made, but can't seem to get these scenes to happen
There is no complete guide for this game closes you got on page 1 post#1 ,#2 and for starter

and saves you can find on save thread

now she is is getting angry at me when i grope her and she always catches me.damm that dude likes grind
He sure does beside dicks, asses and anal.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To get this scene you must get Lisa spank at the beginning of the game right after you help her with homework for free.
Next morning you will get a new convo with her saying something about "you look weird" and you have to convince her to tell you Alice and alcohol, then buy the candies and give her them on the Friday night while she is changing to go to the club the night before aunt Kira shows up.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Too get the Eric, you & Mom seen: You have too steal his wallet. (Youll find an ID card) Instead of giving him the wallet back. Pay him off (He will take all the money you have in current balance, Excluding website money, So make sure you have minimum 5k On your site saved). Then once youve payed him off, You can start looking into his ID. Once you find out who he really is, You can blackmail him too get closer too mom. & Then after that, Keep on peeking on them, Eventually he will let you in.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote