Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, but that's not entirely correct.

Eric doesn't blackmail the MC, he blackmails Kira and she agrees to have sex with him (no rape). Also Max has to get a blowjob from Kira in the living room (at 03:00am) to trigger 'Sacrifice'. Simply having the photo shoot is not enough.
And I will have to put this in, if using one of my 2 mini walkthroughs then he does not get Kira. He dose not get any other girl either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've never posted a save before, so here goes. This was directly after the filming.
Ok I got it and will now go see whats up.

OK now I understand where the misunderstanding is coming from.

This is the 3rd movie that you just made and there is no showing of it you just need to go talk to Alice then talk to mom and you may need to talk to aunt Kira again I don't know because I have not went that far yet and I don't think I need to because this game is some how messed up see pic. no info.jpg
There is no info for aunt Kira and there should be.

Last edited:

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
There is no sex scene in the bathroom with Lisa doing the Olivia GF path, the only sex is while doing Olivia.
Good to know. The walkthrough says there are BJ scenes with Lisa that require walking in on her in the bathroom. But I've had no luck. Are they no longer available because of Olivia path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good to know. The walkthrough says there are BJ scenes with Lisa that require walking in on her in the bathroom. But I've had no luck. Are they no longer available because of Olivia path?
That is for both Lisa GF path and not the Olivia GF path.

aod999

Oct 1, 2017
If you go the 3rd schoolmate route (Olivia GF), you have to complete quite a bit of it to go further in the mentor achievements. They won't be the same (or quite as good) as the other two schoolmate routes (and you lose private spanking/bathroom sex/BJ opportunities with lisa), but it's still worth doing after you've done one of the first couple routes.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
There is no sex scene in the bathroom with Lisa doing the Olivia GF path, the only sex is while doing Olivia.
I think he means, How can he have sex with just Lisa. Though the question makes no sense. If you have chose olivia. You can only have sex with those 3, Not her individually. You have too practice Kissing etc with Aunt Kira - Then she will come in the room and teach HJs/BJs/Anal, etc.

Jul 28, 2017
hey, i'm stuck with Kira visiting at night for anal lessons, i already have Lisa's kitchen scene, but i can't get the romantic convo with Lisa even though i keep her mood high as possible pls help
And i've only had 1 scene with mom in the kitchen, i can't get the 2 remaining

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get to punish your sisters after dinner? I've got to the bit where you can get Kira to have anal sex with you and Lisa but I can't get the story any further than that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey, i'm stuck with Kira visiting at night for anal lessons, i already have Lisa's kitchen scene, but i can't get the romantic convo with Lisa even though i keep her mood high as possible pls help
You are missing private spanking:

How do you get to punish your sisters after dinner? I've got to the bit where you can get Kira to have anal sex with you and Lisa but I can't get the story any further than that

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Ok maybe not rape but is a forced thing which is not far from it. And he does try to black mail him too later on in to exchange you get sisters + aunt and him mom. Yeah you are probably right bout bj in lounge in any case for me was that turning point in game to get rid of him. Before that point was easy to ignore him had plenty content with Olivia.
There's no "Forced", He blackmails Kira, She agrees too have sex with him for his silence. No Rape, No Forced. Just Blackmail. The Sacrifice Opp only happens from the BJ in the lounge. The Photoshoot just moves it along quicker. You can not do the photoshoot (Wait) & Get BJs in the lounge and then it will randomly happen. Photoshoot isn't 100% Essential.

Also, You can blackmail Eric in return (If you want you MC too do that). Meaning you can actually take part when Eric has Ann Tied up and blindfolded. If you're into BDSM, I guess it's the scene for you.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Have you made sure that you're increasing Lisas authority too? Plus agreeing too all her terms? Such as:

- yoga twice a week, Taking the blame for punishments, helping her do homework etc etc. If not just spam those 3 for a week or so and the option should become available, Also keep walking into the bathroom when Lisa is bathing and "Practice BJs" Should help too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have you made sure that you're increasing Lisas authority too? Plus agreeing too all her terms? Such as:

- yoga twice a week, Taking the blame for punishments, helping her do homework etc etc. If not just spam those 3 for a week or so and the option should become available, Also keep walking into the bathroom when Lisa is bathing and "Practice BJs" Should help too.
I download the save game and answered it already and its private spanking that needs to start to help finish up mentor quest

antonio96

Oct 1, 2017
I need help with Lisa
1- How do I enter the bathroom with her?
2- How do I unlock the blowjob? 3- How do I know Olivia?
thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There's no "Forced", He blackmails Kira, She agrees too have sex with him for his silence. No Rape, No Forced. Just Blackmail. The Sacrifice Opp only happens from the BJ in the lounge. The Photoshoot just moves it along quicker. You can not do the photoshoot (Wait) & Get BJs in the lounge and then it will randomly happen. Photoshoot isn't 100% Essential.

Also, You can blackmail Eric in return (If you want you MC too do that). Meaning you can actually take part when Eric has Ann Tied up and blindfolded. If you're into BDSM, I guess it's the scene for you.
Been there done that long ago all 3 ways and never again. Also person who ways asking got the answer. And then we are again here each to his own. Blackmailed sex isn't exactly voluntary either, but nwm good back then for mod that got its blocking abilities because that was the last thing he touch.

Also did went with on save on path where you make him your dog thought back then maybe some action, but its nothing all you can do is touch so useless. And when you demand more from your dog he want to trade with Alice so f him beside that more content wasn't created i think.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help with Lisa
1- How do I enter the bathroom with her?
2- How do I unlock the blowjob?
3- How do I know Olivia?
thank you
Is Olivia Max's GF and if so you don't get anything outside of what you can do with Olivia and Lisa 2 times a week.

If Lisa is GF then you need to follow what Mentor tells you.

Lisa GF path.
1. You must be far enough in Mentor quest to unlock that, once there you peep then enter if it says so.
2. Aunt Kira needs to teach it first then you need to follow the instruction to get several from Lisa then aunt Kira will come back to teach more.
3. You can't see Olivia in the Lisa GF path's, you must go the Olivia GF path to see Olivia.

Last edited:
Reactions: antonio96

Robbi1987

Oct 7, 2017
I think i am stuck somewhere, i cant rid Eric off.
I´ve tried the Kate´s Mom way, but after the Skype Call,
i cant get the sextape with Alice, or pay the $5000.

Everytime Kate shows up, i have two options....leaver or give her weed...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

You need the BIG bag of weed, not normal. Not sure if there is a trigger, but check if you can order the big one to unlock that route.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You need to buy Big Bag of Weed and a reg. weed then give to Kate, Kate will give number to call her mom so call Kate's mom that same night.
Kate's mom will give info for Max and Alice to have sex and be recorded and will tell you to give 5k to Kate but this is wrong. Once you have sex with Alice you will go to sleep and the next morning call Kate's mom with the 5k and your are done.

Both the wallet rout and the Big Weed rout are now listed here:
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote