Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate the date with Lisa?
Also, for mentor, I can anal Lisa while washing dishes but can't seem to progress further, any hints?

Also, does Kira come back with the pills or need to wait for another update?
As far as i know dates are at the end of Mentor opp when you get romance option. And pills are for next update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First you must have gotten her to be topless while doing yoga.
You must be doing the bathroom HJ from mom in Lisa GF (You Got to Fight for him) and Olivia GF routs for 1 week starting on Monday and then stop the next Monday and follow her from her yoga to the kitchen. It is random and you just need to keep doing it.
For Lisa GF rout with yoga you must do HJ in bathroom and do yoga for a full week then stop both and follow her to the kitchen, it happen most on Mondays but can happen on the weekends.

Last edited:

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
in new job, I talk with both of them in the pool on previus tuesday and wait untill friday a21 pm, but kira dont apears in the lounge, wait untill next friday and same, she dont appear

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in new job,I talk with both of them in the pool on previus tuesday andwait untill friday a21 pm, but kate dont apears in the lounge
Make sure both mom and Alice has high mood.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I keep hearing about other scenes with Anne(Mom) in the kitchen....the only one I've found is her naked with the apron on. Are there more?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I keep hearing about other scenes with Anne(Mom) in the kitchen....the only one I've found is her naked with the apron on. Are there more?
There is 2 more and each one is hard to get and there random, 1 being the most seen, 2 is harder to get and most of the time I only see it in the Olivia GF path, 3 is very hard to get and come to think about it more I have never seen it yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That i would know off or heard off no. There was 3 cg of it and ingame only 2 that was the only thing. Unsure if anyone already found out or verified for the missing one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That i would know off or heard off no. There was 3 cg of it and ingame only 2 that was the only thing. Unsure if anyone already found out or verified for the missing one.
I still have not gotten that 3rd one yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well if you haven't then my guess would be its not in game.
I seen the 1st most in Lisa GF path "You Got To Fight For Him" and I seen the 2nd mostly in the Olivia GF path so I am thinking the 3rd one may be in the Lisa yoga GF path but I have not tested that path out yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I seen the 1st most in Lisa GF path "You Got To Fight For Him" and I seen the 2nd mostly in the Olivia GF path so I am thinking the 3rd one may be in the Lisa yoga GF path but I have not tested that path out yet.
Yeah 1 guys did say that back then, but thats last thing i heard of it or him (i think). And not 1 did confirmed after that.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
I've played through this game several game several times. Why am I forced to cum to Alice's ass? I want to cum inside her and make her pregnant. Is impregnation ever going to be a part of this game? Or am I wasting my time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've played through this game several game several times. Why am I forced to cum to Alice's ass? I want to cum inside her and make her pregnant. Is impregnation ever going to be a part of this game? Or am I wasting my time?
Wast of time for now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Who knows, but probably are. Here you don't have choices like that pretty much only 1 way. Doggy and anal preferable from dev.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What is the Lisa Girlfriend Yoga Path?
Does it come after you ask her to date, ie after the private spankings etc?

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Did you do the blog where she gets the info about Max and Lisa?
(extracted from the main Discussion Thread)

Can you elaborate on that ?
I might have seen it already, but the way you describe it doesn't ring any bell (I'm on Yoga path, and have done just about every knew in 0.9 for that path).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote