Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I make progress with mom in v0.9? I don't get an option for the third movie?
She must see you as and adult and all convo in "I Know What I Want" are done plus paying the 500 ever Monday then get all girls mood as high as you can.

Reactions: Zeldaaa

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
i'm stuck at some point with the job oportunity, i can't get to watch that movie Friday at 9P.M, several week with affection maxed out have passed since the opportunity(in fact i had the same issue in V0.8) and still nothing. Any idea?

ps: i've attached a save with this problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck at some point with the job oportunity, i can't get to watch that movie Friday at 9P.M, several week with affection maxed out have passed since the opportunity(in fact i had the same issue in V0.8) and still nothing. Any idea?

ps: i've attached a save with this problem.
Ok I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well thanks dude, if you find out what I'm doing wrong, I guess I'll owe you a cookie ^^
I may have found it and I will go see if I can fix it for you.
If is what I think it is I will let you know how to fix it your self.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well thanks dude, if you find out what I'm doing wrong, I guess I'll owe you a cookie ^^
I am not able to get it to work because mom does not see Max as an adult because you have 72 days paid for private punishment from mom. (I use a save game editor to reduce the 72 down to 1.)
If you want to work on it then you will need to stop paying for PP and run the game for 72 more days only paying the 500 on Monday to help support the family.

1. Tell mom she can punish Max again.
2. Stop paying for PP.
3. In 2 weeks tell mom not to punish Max any more.
4. pay on Monday 500 to support family only. (You can pay 2-4 more if you want to, I pay 2000 at a time and it gives me a month till need more.)
5. Play the 72 days off and be clear on PP from mom on Max.

If after all this and it still don't come up then this save game is broken. Sorry. (I hope it will work for you.)

LucWarrior

Oct 4, 2017
someone help me?
I started dating Olivia, and now every Friday she shows up at home. The problem is that I can not complete the event with Alice at the party because of it. Is there a solution?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
someone help me?
I started dating Olivia, and now every Friday she shows up at home. The problem is that I can not complete the event with Alice at the party because of it. Is there a solution?
Well it is 1 or the other and I really don't do the Alice 3 am in the morning anymore.

Please delete your other 2 post like this in the other thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But a don't give any pill to Lisa...
If that is so then your game is broken.

You must use sleeping pills and give them to Lisa 2 times a week for Olivia to come over and spend the night.

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
In the CG pack there are pictires of Max sleeping in bed with Alice and groping her. Are these scenes obtainable? They are the only ones I've missed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the CG pack there are pictires of Max sleeping in bed with Alice and groping her. Are these scenes obtainable? They are the only ones I've missed.
Yes you need spiders, spiders and even more spiders and you can start getting the convo with Alice on day 37 of game play. After the convo starts you can buy "Spider Bait" and anytime the spider icon is there when Max is outside he gets a spider.
Just keep putting spiders in her room and you will unlock all those scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I leave the house to go on dates? I cant find that option anywhere.
Its at the end of the Mentor quest line and you must first have the romance convo with Lisa and you must be doing one of the Lisa GF paths.
after the spiders when alice is ok that max sleeps with her and give hj you can join her without spiders?
You must use a spider every time you want to sleep with her.

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
Yes you need spiders, spiders and even more spiders and you can start getting the convo with Alice on day 37 of game play. After the convo starts you can buy "Spider Bait" and anytime the spider icon is there when Max is outside he gets a spider.
Just keep putting spiders in her room and you will unlock all those scenes.
Ah thats why. I just stopped doing the spider thing after the first few scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the "Okay, but I want something first” option in arachnophobia.
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders until you don't get any more new scenes.
I'm in the middle of NEW JOB opportunity where I need to wait until Thursday 3AM to trigger with Mom. But scene never happens, I tried a couple of Thursdays. Help pls
Its Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am not Thursday morning at 3 am.

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
I am not able to get it to work because mom does not see Max as an adult because you have 72 days paid for private punishment from mom. (I use a save game editor to reduce the 72 down to 1.)
If you want to work on it then you will need to stop paying for PP and run the game for 72 more days only paying the 500 on Monday to help support the family.

1. Tell mom she can punish Max again.
2. Stop paying for PP.
3. In 2 weeks tell mom not to punish Max any more.
4. pay on Monday 500 to support family only. (You can pay 2-4 more if you want to, I pay 2000 at a time and it gives me a month till need more.)
5. Play the 72 days off and be clear on PP from mom on Max.

If after all this and it still don't come up then this save game is broken. Sorry. (I hope it will work for you.)
oh god...
Looks like i'm gonna delete this save anyway, there is no way i'm gonna do this 72 days.
Thanks for your time btw

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote