Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
It is waiting on Max to get sensual massage so cunning plan will go on and if you wait to long it will go on and break the cunning plan quest if you have not started sensual massage on Alice.
Yeah I'm having trouble with triggering the "New Job" opportunity too. Is finishing the massage in "Cunning Plan" all I have to do? Or do I still need to finish Lisa's quests?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
its not working for me

It's not working for me.
Get moms mood up and do not go to the bathroom at 20:00 on Friday, just do Lisa at the kitchen sink at that time and you should get the scene for the movie, to get mom's mood up you need to do yoga every morning and watch tv with her on Wed. plus do massage at 10:00 am every day.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I'm having trouble with triggering the "New Job" opportunity too. Is finishing the massage in "Cunning Plan" all I have to do? Or do I still need to finish Lisa's quests?
You don't have to finish cunning play or Lisa quest you just need to have started sensual massage on Alice first then it can take up to 10 more weeks for New Job to kick off. the game is giving you time to train with Alice first is all.

zbekdnsrhrh2

Oct 6, 2017
It is waiting on Max to get sensual massage so cunning plan will go on and if you wait to long it will go on and break the cunning plan quest if you have not started sensual massage on Alice.
Thanks! I thought I just missed the only opportunity to get the 'Opportunity'. Never thought I had to finish learning online despite that I already activated every cheats. I was this close to give up on this game lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! I thought I just missed the only opportunity to get the 'Opportunity'. Never thought I had to finish learning online despite that I already activated every cheats. I was this close to give up on this game lol
Never give up for I is here to help.:cool:

Also never use cheats until you have done something at least 1 time in game to have that stat unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All 3 movie lines have been posted by and are listed in the
under the "New Job" spoiler and I have also posted them in my mini walkthrough post here in this thread. Page 1 post #2 "9. Movie lines for movie's 1, 2 and 3."
for anyone who wants to print them off.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
1-)how can i talk to aunt kira about punishments?
2-)when i playing lisa should i take off my shorts?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1-)how can i talk to aunt kira about punishments?
2-)when i playing lisa should i take off my shorts?
You don't talk to aunt Kira about punishments you talk to mom for that.
You can and it will lead to, you having to talk to aunt Kira about it.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
You don't talk to aunt Kira about punishments you talk to mom for that.
You can and it will lead to, you having to talk to aunt Kira about it.
I have already talk about it.
I want to pass handcuff part.

but doesnt exist kira's dialog

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have already talk about it.
I want to pass handcuff part.

but doesnt exist kira's dialog
You need to private spank Lise 2-4 times before the convo will come up with aunt Kira.

manbackh

Aug 1, 2017
I'm stuck on the mentor quest, I got as far as handcuffs scene with lisa, and the talk about romance, but what next?

Nevermind, straight after I get the conversation option. Romance sounds dull though, think I'll leave it!

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
I'm having a big problem with Alice in the blog. I can get her naked, and playing with herself off-camera. But I can't proceed any further. The walkthroughs say to give her the 150, 50, and 150 again, and the next time you can leave and trick her or whatever. I gave her the full amount a few times, and it never shows anything about "being right back" or anything. I've tried multiple times with a fair amount of money, and have yet to proceed. Any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote