a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cool, thanks. Maybe you will find out.

New Job is working.

Mentor as already mentioned.

And Cunning Plan I dont get the scene where Kira reminds me what the usual plan was, so I can't buy the "Room in ROme" movie. I triggered it once, had to reload and never triggered it again. Maybe I am just to tired now already.
Wow just wow, where to start.

Okay lets start here: you need to finish.jpg You have 2 convo's that you need to finish and these are triggers for other quest.
The one I have highlighted and the one just below with Kira then go talk to Kira.
You also need to buy the cosmetic's and give them to mom. This will close an open trigger.

Then you have one with Alice you need to complete while in the lounge.

Now you need to go on line and buy the robe and the dress and give the robe to Lisa and the dress to Alice both are triggers also. bathrobe.jpg As you can see she is wearing the robe now and now you get the convo for HJ
Buy the cig and whatever else it there and just hang on to them for now I don't think you will need them but just in case you do then you will have them.

Once you get all this done you should be back on the right track to go forward.

Reactions: Wankdorf

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Wow just wow, where to start.
Oh god thank you. I literally played this game 24 hours nonstop and now its already 11pm here.

My brain needs sleep. But I am gonna try to finish* this now if possible in 2 hours.

Vielen Dank!

*Finish in case of Lisa anal ^^ This game is truly a huge grindfest. But fun.

Last edited:

gills333

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all, I'm having an issue with the Lisa homework HJ bug. I downloaded Ikarguga's mod txt file and put it into the main directory of the game ... and nothing in it works. No interface in the laptop, no fix to the Lisa bug, nothing happens. How did I mess this up? problem.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all, I'm having an issue with the Lisa homework HJ bug. I downloaded Ikarguga's mod txt file and put it into the main directory of the game ... and nothing in it works. No interface in the laptop, no fix to the Lisa bug, nothing happens. How did I mess this up? View attachment 25642
Did you buy the robe and give it to her.

The mod you need is in the 2nd post in this thread down at the bottom of the 2nd post.

gills333

Oct 8, 2017
Did you buy the robe and give it to her.

The mod you need is in the 2nd post in this thread down at the bottom of the 2nd post.
Yeah, I gave her the robe and I have installed the mod from this page before. None of them are working :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I gave her the robe and I have installed the mod from this page before. None of them are working :/
Upload the save game file and I will take a look.

Did you get the cheat menu in the laptop?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, none of it is working for me. Here's my save file:
Okay give me a few min.

Ok every girl mood is neutral no wonder your not getting anything.
Do both girls dishes and watch tv with Alice and do Lisa's homework without error and get both to awesome mood and you will have fun again.
Watch tv with mom on Wed. and Fri. and give her a massage every day to get here mood up.
mood.jpg

I recommend you go read my cam placement and add buying guide.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.

Here is my mod straight from my game with the Lisa GF bug fix.
Once you get in game and go to the laptop click on the cheat menu and then Lisa and scroll down some to the GF bug Fix and you should now be able to get the HJ as long as Lisa mood is high.

Last edited:

gills333

Oct 8, 2017
Okay give me a few min.

Ok every girl mood is neutral no wonder your not getting anything.
Do both girls dishes and watch tv with Alice and do Lisa's homework without error and get both to awesome mood and you will have fun again.
Watch tv with mom on Wed. and Fri. and give her a massage every day to get here mood up.
View attachment 25648

I recommend you go read my cam placement and add buying guide.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.

Here is my mod straight from my game with the Lisa GF bug fix.
Once you get in game and go to the laptop click on the cheat menu and then Lisa and scroll down some to the GF bug Fix and you should now be able to get the HJ as long as Lisa mood is high.
So, I downloaded your copy of the mod and put it into my main game folder with the .exe as shown below ... am I still messing something up? There is literally no option on the laptop to do cheats in-game. :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, I downloaded your copy of the mod and put it into my main game folder with the .exe as shown below ... am I still messing something up? There is literally no option on the laptop to do cheats in-game. :(
Do you have hidden extensions in win because file have to be named "Mod.txt" not just mod. If you got your copy of this game from somewhere else than here grab fresh copy, because there is no reason that this shouldn't be working.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You got the real version of the game and not the crack version of the game from here. You need the crack version from here to use mods.

Do you have hidden extensions in win because file have to be named "Mod.txt" not just mod. If you got your copy of this game from somewhere else than here grab fresh copy, because there is no reason that this shouldn't be working.
He got the 0.9.0.0007 version of the game and its not cracked.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He got the 0.9.0.0007 version of the game and its not cracked.
Well if he got original he could mention that before, mod don't work on original only this one. Beside 07 probably wont even get cracked usually they don't bother with few bug fixes (too much work i guess).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you don't want to download the cracked version and want to use yours then I just fix the GF bug and upload it for you to try out. I did nothing but use the fix on this save game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well he can do manual fix i guess with save editor

thats what i got written down i guess under Lisa section of editor. So good luck searching.

"To fix the bug you have to set poss.sg to 4, I fixed your save file and it now works."

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I still cant get the bj home work and i am still in a loop with aunt kira lesson never ends after the talk of virginity. Any help will be greatfull. Thank you in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I still cant get the bj home work and i am still in a loop with aunt kira lesson never ends after the talk of virginity. Any help will be greatfull. Thank you in advance.
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok you are done with Lisa, mentor quest is done you have every thing you can have for her and there is no BJ for homework only HJ.
done.jpg

Reactions: guigo545
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote