Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

medobog

Sep 13, 2016
I got the weed for Kate but she is never at the pool because I told Ann that Alice is lesbian. How can I give her weed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got the weed for Kate but she is never at the pool because I told Ann that Alice is lesbian. How can I give her weed?
She goes to the pool at 2 am on the nights she is there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Problem is that she doesn't. At 2 am they are already slepping
Then you have already bypass that point and she is allowed to come over. Now you need to talk to Alice and Kate in Alice's room, you should have talked to Kate and set up 1 day a weed for sex.
I do it on sat. night because it does not interfere with other sex time but for mom's HJ at 6 am.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
Its hard to say because it happens very late in the game, so I need to know where you are at in the game.
Its after the 3rd movie.
I found out. I never watched aunt Kira fucking mom at 3 am. Then it was just straight forward. I only had to join mom im bed after midnight.
I asume you can not get the stamia pills in this build

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found out. I never watched aunt Kira fucking mom at 3 am. Then it was just straight forward. I only had to join mom im bed after midnight.
I asume you can not get the stamia pills in this build
Yep no pills yet.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, is there a way to see Alice naked when she gets dressed ? I have a picture of her naked in the decrypted files but in the game I don't have it, she's in her panties and then directly in shorts.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, is there a way to see Alice naked when she gets dressed ? I have a picture of her naked in the decrypted files but in the game I don't have it, she's in her panties and then directly in shorts.
When using spiders yes you can ask her to get naked.
Upload the CG and I can tell you how to get it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This one. When I go see her while she gets dressed, I have all the pictures of the scene except this one.

I remember seeing that but for the life of me I don't remember how to get that one.
I'm halfway thinking its one of the private spanking scene but I can not remember for sure.

Time to go load up the game and see if I can get it again.

beardguy

Oct 9, 2017
is there a way i can break up with olivia and continue the lisa path?
i can only play with her when i have the sleeping pills, and can private spank her after dinner..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a way i can break up with olivia and continue the lisa path?
i can only play with her when i have the sleeping pills, and can private spank her after dinner..
Not at this time and maybe never, each GF path is locked in for now and may stay that way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This one. When I go see her while she gets dressed, I have all the pictures of the scene except this one.

I got one close to it but it was more of a frontal view though, can not get this one to trigger.
I will get it again and post the one I see in game.

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
I think it's overnight from leaving the spider in her room.

The option between the original demands and sleeping in her bed.

Could be wrong though.. lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Keep going shopping with them. All three girls (sisters and mom) will eventually give Max a BJ. I just kept buying clothes for them. Lisa was first, then Alice and eventually mom. Most expensive BJ in history.
This was answered several pages back and to get BJ from the girls you must be receiving BJ at the house.
You will start out with nothing then once you get HJ at the house you will get HJ shopping, and once you get BJ at the house then you will get BJ shopping. This is for each girl you must unlock it with each one to get each one.

I think it's overnight from leaving the spider in her room.

The option between the original demands and sleeping in her bed.

Could be wrong though.. lol.
As for getting the mutual HJ you must keep putting spiders in her bed and after starting you can buy spider bait and any time the spider icon is showing out side you get a spider.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I have hit what seems like a brick wall. Kira has instructed me to get the school outfit for the 3rd video w/Alice, and I've done everything that I can think of, but the skirt and stockings never show up in the online store. Everyone's mood is good, and I've spoken to all of the women in the house, but still nothing. Please help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote