Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I have hit what seems like a brick wall. Kira has instructed me to get the school outfit for the 3rd video w/Alice, and I've done everything that I can think of, but the skirt and stockings never show up in the online store. Everyone's mood is good, and I've spoken to all of the women in the house, but still nothing. Please help?
Did you get new dialogue when talking to Alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The sleep in bed with mom option doesn't work for me
You only get a HJ and have to sleep in your own bed for now.

I have hit what seems like a brick wall. Kira has instructed me to get the school outfit for the 3rd video w/Alice, and I've done everything that I can think of, but the skirt and stockings never show up in the online store. Everyone's mood is good, and I've spoken to all of the women in the house, but still nothing. Please help?
Did you talk to Alice about buying the outfit?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I just did a few private spanking to Lisa. I am on GF path with Olivia (Lovers status) and her boyfriend is there no more. Mentor opportunity progress reports that next depends on outcome of my Classmate opportunity. But i dont have any "Classmate" opportunity. Is it possible to start HJ, BJ and anal with Lisa in this situation?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I just did a few private spanking to Lisa. I am on GF path with Olivia (Lovers status) and her boyfriend is there no more. Mentor opportunity progress reports that next depends on outcome of my Classmate opportunity. But i dont have any "Classmate" opportunity. Is it possible to start HJ, BJ and anal with Lisa in this situation?
Same as me, you just walked GF Olivia path and cannot get anything from Lisa expect 3some with Olivia.

Got a question too :
I got "end" of cunning plan opportunity but not "Weed" one ? Is that even possible ? Must admist that before finishing "cunning plan" I already give Kate weed 2-3 times to get invitation to girls play ...

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
Yes I was going to ask the same !!!

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
also, Olivia GF path seems so redundant now. is there anyway to switch to Lisa as GF without having to replay the game?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I asked it yesterday, but my current status with Lisa is only "Warm" here's reply:

You should have been friends if you did every thing right during the start of the game.
No there is no way to get higher than friends without mods to do it for you.
I would like too to know what parameters should i change in savegame file (using savegame editor) to switch lovers status between Olivia and Lisa to do it in a safe way without breaking entire game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You get nothing from Lisa with private spanking on the Olivia GF path.

Same as me, you just walked GF Olivia path and cannot get anything from Lisa expect 3some with Olivia.

Got a question too :
I got "end" of cunning plan opportunity but not "Weed" one ? Is that even possible ? Must admist that before finishing "cunning plan" I already give Kate weed 2-3 times to get invitation to girls play ...
Not if you completed cunning plan, it means you have gotten rid of Eric before you did everything with the weed quest.

Yes I was going to ask the same !!!

also, Olivia GF path seems so redundant now. is there anyway to switch to Lisa as GF without having to replay the game?
No there is no way to switch once you start a GF path.

I asked it yesterday, but my current status with Lisa is only "Warm" here's reply:
I would like too to know what parameters should i change in savegame file (using savegame editor) to switch lovers status between Olivia and Lisa to do it in a safe way without breaking entire game.
The safe way is with a mod for the crack version of the game that is from here.
If you have the Patreon version I can not help with that.
Crack version mod:
This also has the Lisa GF bug fix. Just needs to be extracted in the same place the exe for the game is and then the laptop will have the cheats in it.

Reactions: sandy31

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Crack version mod:
This also has the Lisa GF bug fix. Just needs to be extracted in the same place the exe for the game is and then the laptop will have the cheats in it.
What _mod_ provides into th game ?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Crack version mod:
Wow... so when i use Lisa GF bug fix, is there an option for changing girlfriend in the laptop menu? Or do i have to use some other mod for it?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
hello I have completed the erotic massages, and Max gives massages without the panties, but I can not trigger anything else after that, Mom does not give me a HJ and Kira does not continue with the plan, so does Lisa, I can not pass of the first anal lessons with Kira BJ. Eric's already gone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello I have completed the erotic massages, and Max gives massages without the panties, but I can not trigger anything else after that, Mom does not give me a HJ and Kira does not continue with the plan, so does Lisa, I can not pass of the first anal lessons with Kira BJ. Eric's already gone.
It sounds like the mood for the girls are to low.
Which HJ from mom are you talking about?

Upload your save game file and I will take a look at it.

D

Deleted member 42

So guys i've been getting this bug since 0.9, tried pretty much everything already but can't find a solution at all

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So guys i've been getting this bug since 0.9, tried pretty much everything already but can't find a solution at all
It could be your video card drivers need to be updated.
It could be your virus protection program.
It could be your computer is going bad.
It could be your ISP not allowing part of the download.
There is so many different things that it could be and there hard to pinpoint.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote