Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I assume you're talking about contributing $500 to the house expenses? I did that on Monday, and I'm able to punish both Lisa & Alice, but I want to punish them privately.
Page 1 post #2 has the info you need.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've gotten Alice's mood up but nothing new has happened. Also it's been like weeks in game now without Aunt Kira getting back to me about the deal with the pictures.
See what happens after getting Lisa's mood up and 4 days later I get this in your game. 4 days later.jpg This is the first trigger for new convo with aunt Kira.

And 1 week later after following my Private Punishment walkthrough: 1 week later.jpg
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant trigger the BJ from Ann. Im in her room at 3 AM in Thursday and nothing happens. Somebody help? jajajaj
Its not 3 am Thursday but 3 am Friday. Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am

Reactions: Doshima

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017

Can anyone help with the "Leave Her alone" issue with lisa... I did it three times but it's not triggering the part where Max gets handcuffed in bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

Can anyone help with the "Leave Her alone" issue with lisa... I did it three times but it's not triggering the part where Max gets handcuffed in bed.
Lets try not to bypass the link prevention system. If you have less than 5 posts, you have to wait for your post to be approved.

Reactions: Krull and RileyZR

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Copy that and thank you.

Seems I also cannot progress into Alice's 5 private punishment where sex becomes an option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You have to stop all sex with her for 3-5 days and she will do Max.

Reactions: RileyZR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Copy that and thank you.

Seems I also cannot progress into Alice's 5 private punishment where sex becomes an option.
After you spank her 5 time then group her 3 times and it should give the option for sex.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
You have to stop all sex with her for 3-5 days and she will do Max.
Any kind of sexual actions? does that include peeking... i'm guessing the safe option in triggering this is just helping her with the homework properly and then leaving her alone when the "play with alice" is presented?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any kind of sexual actions? does that include peeking... i'm guessing the safe option in triggering this is just helping her with the homework properly and then leaving her alone when the "play with alice" is presented?
Peeping in not sex, sex = HJ BJ anal.

Help her with dishes and homework without errors is best way to go and it should only take 3 days but could take up to 5 days to trigger.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Peeping in not sex, sex = HJ BJ anal.

Help her with dishes and homework without errors is best way to go and it should only take 3 days but could take up to 5 days to trigger.
Copy that. I mentioned peeping cuz lisa mentioned it in her requirements but maybe it just coincided during the romance or sex games dialogue.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote