Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
But you said to get her mood up and wait. I've gotten her mood up and waited for like a month now in game time and nothing has happened.

beardguy

Oct 9, 2017
just to clarify, can i assume that when the opportunity reached its end in said version is there nothing to do anymore right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just to clarify, can i assume that when the opportunity reached its end in said version is there nothing to do anymore right?
Only what it has unlocked for you to do.
Like Mentor the last thing it unlocks is handcuff and everything leading up to that point that you could do before you still can do after the opportunity is done.

A lot of the opportunities will continue in the next update so there will still be things to do later.

beardguy

Oct 9, 2017
Only what it has unlocked for you to do.
Like Mentor the last thing it unlocks is handcuff and everything leading up to that point that you could do before you still can do after the opportunity is done.

A lot of the opportunities will continue in the next update so there will still be things to do later.
yeah, but the menthor quest is related to the schoolgirl one and i choose to be olivia's bf (fml)

ty anyway

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
What I mean is nothing new with Alice happens. I've already finished her webcam thing and the spider thing. So I'm guessing that's it other then the Kate thing which doesn't really depend on mood at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what do you mean? i cant move forward with lisa even with her punishment
In the Olivia path no you can not, not for Lisa.
You have the spider opportunity for Alice.
You have the New Job opportunity for mom.
This is what I am talking about.
DarkSilver is adding to the Olivia GF path in the next 1-4 updates so we will have to wait and see what gets added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What I mean is nothing new with Alice happens. I've already finished her webcam thing and the spider thing. So I'm guessing that's it other then the Kate thing which doesn't really depend on mood at all.
You have private spanking with and without Kate to do.

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
So I can not get Alice to give me the option for a sensual massage. I give her the massage at pool and take off her straps but it just stops there every time. I have no other options. I have already talked to Kira who told me to do it and I am using the hack so I have full massage skills. Am I missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I can not get Alice to give me the option for a sensual massage. I give her the massage at pool and take off her straps but it just stops there every time. I have no other options. I have already talked to Kira who told me to do it and I am using the hack so I have full massage skills. Am I missing something?
Did you buy it online and did the coarse and complete it first?

Just because you cheat the stat does not mean anything unless you have unlocked it in game first.

beardguy

Oct 9, 2017
In the Olivia path no you can not, not for Lisa.
You have the spider opportunity for Alice.
You have the New Job opportunity for mom.
This is what I am talking about.
DarkSilver is adding to the Olivia GF path in the next 1-4 updates so we will have to wait and see what gets added.
i see, yeah, the problem is i already finished everything else, made the 3rd movie, i can fuck alice while showing off on the webcam, i can sleep with mom and shit, but the one i really want that is lisa i cant do shit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i see, yeah, the problem is i already finished everything else, made the 3rd movie, i can fuck alice while showing off on the webcam, i can sleep with mom and shit, but the one i really want that is lisa i cant do shit
Like I said 2 post up go do both Lisa GF paths so you can have a complete experience of the game.
If you don't want to start new games for it then get my 111 day save game and you can start which ever GF path you want.
Page 6 post 120 here:

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Did you buy it online and did the coarse and complete it first?

Just because you cheat the stat does not mean anything unless you have unlocked it in game first.
Yea that was my problem. I thought I had already got Kira to tell me to massage her but I guess not cause now I just did.

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
Ok. Just to verify:

- There are 3 total Mom naked in the kitchen images?
- You cannot progress with cooking OR bartender beyond Lisa saying she'll get the website info ...yet
- Dates with Lisa or visiting Vicky do not produce anything but a caffeine high or fresh air once "hot coffee" starts ...yet
- Lisa does not "peek" from the balcony or otherwise get access to Alice's cam to watch you ...yet
- Kira does not get you access to anti-"quickshot" pills ...yet
- Sleeping with mom does not go beyond her being naked to begin, donning panties, giving you a HJ and kicking you out ...yet (no pills)
- Shopping does not yield more than BJ's from any of the girls ...yet

Correct?
This is exactly where I am, so I think you are correct.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote