Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SuperRockHard

Jun 14, 2017
I see. Thank You!!! I thought I was doing something wrong, and it turns out I just have to wait. How about Vicky is she in this version?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Silly question, but what are the maximum relationships for each of the women in this version?? Friends, Flirting something more??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Silly question, but what are the maximum relationships for each of the women in this version?? Friends, Flirting something more??
Thats it Friends for mom and Lisa and Flirting for Alice.
Kira is Good.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I assume you're talking about contributing $500 to the house expenses? I did that on Monday, and I'm able to punish both Lisa & Alice, but I want to punish them privately.
You need to pay 500 as you did. To punish girls in privat there may be something else needed (not sure what triggers that) but for sure Alise would be first (Lisa may be punished some time later after Alisa). Check moms mood, follow other game-lines. Talk to Mom sometimes, for sure theres a talk needed before ("I know what I want ..." ??)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to pay 500 as you did. To punish girls in privat there may be something else needed (not sure what triggers that) but for sure Alise would be first (Lisa may be punished some time later after Alisa). Check moms mood, follow other game-lines. Talk to Mom sometimes, for sure theres a talk needed before ("I know what I want ..." ??)
The triggers are punish Alice 5 times and then Lisa 2 times and the convo will open up with mom.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
EDIT: Waited some days and the dialogue finally came up.

How many days till a dialogue appears with Lisa to further progress Hot Coffee? I just got this one:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
EDIT: Waited some days and the dialogue finally came up.

How many days till a dialogue appears with Lisa to further progress Hot Coffee? I just got this one:

Just keep going on a few more dates and going to the coffee shop alone and Hot Coffee will be done in the build and we will have to wait till v10 to get more out of it.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I seem to have a problem. Don't know if what im doing is particularly wrong, but I just cannot Max authority over Alice to trust. Im using the mod, and use the option to spank by the mother, but it doesnt go over the respect one. Either the game is not registering it, or i forgot something. This way I fail the blowjob scene. Also it does seem that the event of her going to the club does not appear on day 11.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seem to have a problem. Don't know if what im doing is particularly wrong, but I just cannot Max authority over Alice to trust. Im using the mod, and use the option to spank by the mother, but it doesnt go over the respect one. Either the game is not registering it, or i forgot something. This way I fail the blowjob scene. Also it does seem that the event of her going to the club does not appear on day 11.
Ok stop using the mod and set her up with cigs.
Now if you are very early in the game you only want to set her up 1 time and then don't worry about it for a long time to come, you need to get money from her to buy things for both Lisa and Alice.
Remember using mods for anything but money in the beginning of the game can block some quest from triggering the trigger points. As for authority "respect" is the highest it will go.
What BJ scene are you failing?
Alice goes to the club the last Friday before aunt Kira arrives on Saturday which is the 18th if I remember right.

glamdalam

Sep 26, 2017
Hi!
In my playthrough in the Lisa GF rout , after buying handcuffs and play with her , it stopped.
I can't ask Lisa if she like it nor can thanks Kira for the idea ...
Is It because my relationship with Lisa is Warm and not Friend or is it a bug ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi!
In my playthrough in the Lisa GF rout , after buying handcuffs and play with her , it stopped.
I can't ask Lisa if she like it nor can thanks Kira for the idea ...
Is It because my relationship with Lisa is Warm and not Friend or is it a bug ?
You need to cum on her face, in her mouth and private spank her and use the handcuffs instead.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Alright I've done every opportunity possible. This game has a lot of content but a lot of time is spent waiting imo. Like just as much time as the actual new content

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote