Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright I've done every opportunity possible. This game has a lot of content but a lot of time is spent waiting imo. Like just as much time as the actual new content
Well then join the waiting crowd.:cool:;)

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Ok stop using the mod and set her up with cigs.
Now if you are very early in the game you only want to set her up 1 time and then don't worry about it for a long time to come, you need to get money from her to buy things for both Lisa and Alice.
Remember using mods for anything but money in the beginning of the game can block some quest from triggering the trigger points. As for authority "respect" is the highest it will go.
What BJ scene are you failing?
Alice goes to the club the last Friday before aunt Kira arrives on Saturday which is the 18th if I remember right.
Well, I was wrong about the relationship. Thanks for a quick reply. I decided to repeat the game, with the mod, but this time very closely following the walktrough. Everything goes fine and dandy (both girls at max relationship, max mood and Alice is at Friend level), untill the 18th day. I give Alice chocolates at 20, she comes back at 3, but then she says she is not drunk enough. And at this point I give up. Looks like the chocolates do not register somehow, though they work fine in living room. No blowjob in the bathroom whatsoever like the walktrough says. Its not the mod causing it since I just skipped whole week. And after that day opportunity is over.
As for the mod, I'm quite aware of the effects of similiar programs and playing with variables. Of course i'm not gonna delete eric at first day or set the spider in the beginning. The spank option doesnt even appear untill the end of first week.

beardguy

Oct 9, 2017
so, 2 questions:

1 - i can only unlock vicky if a play the lisa gf path?

2 - can someone take a look at my save and see if theres something else to do?

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Well, I was wrong about the relationship. Thanks for a quick reply. I decided to repeat the game, with the mod, but this time very closely following the walktrough. Everything goes fine and dandy (both girls at max relationship, max mood and Alice is at Friend level), untill the 18th day. I give Alice chocolates at 20, she comes back at 3, but then she says she is not drunk enough. And at this point I give up. Looks like the chocolates do not register somehow, though they work fine in living room. No blowjob in the bathroom whatsoever like the walktrough says. Its not the mod causing it since I just skipped whole week. And after that day opportunity is over.
As for the mod, I'm quite aware of the effects of similiar programs and playing with variables. Of course i'm not gonna delete eric at first day or set the spider in the beginning. The spank option doesnt even appear untill the end of first week.
Can someone actually help in this matter? Or is it just a bug?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You need to pay 500 as you did. To punish girls in privat there may be something else needed (not sure what triggers that) but for sure Alise would be first (Lisa may be punished some time later after Alisa). Check moms mood, follow other game-lines. Talk to Mom sometimes, for sure theres a talk needed before ("I know what I want ..." ??)
Thanks, Pasikonik & a1fox3, I kept plugging away until I got it. Thanks for showing me where to focus, though.

BTW, how will I know when I've hit the 0.8 brick wall. I.e. Are there more opportunities once I've slept in Mom's & Alice's bed (even though they both kick Max out, Ann after a handjob, Alice after she lets me groap her and she kinda, sorta gives Max a handjob)? I know there's something where Lisa handcuffs Max coming, but aside from those, how will I know when It's time to quit and wait for 0.9?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before Kira shows up you only get her telling Max its a "defense mechanism" convo, this is just something for the player to have hope something more is around the corner or so. After Kira shows up and on Friday there is a chance for a BJ during this encounter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so, 2 questions:

1. Yes only Lisa GF rout.
2. Got it and will take a look.

can i ever fuck mom in her pussy in this game
and how to complete schoolgirl mission
Mom no you can not as of v9.
Schoolgirl is agreeing to help Lisa with homework and then doing so.

Thanks, Pasikonik & a1fox3, I kept plugging away until I got it. Thanks for showing me where to focus, though.

BTW, how will I know when I've hit the 0.8 brick wall. I.e. Are there more opportunities once I've slept in Mom's & Alice's bed (even though they both kick Max out, Ann after a handjob, Alice after she lets me groap her and she kinda, sorta gives Max a handjob)? I know there's something where Lisa handcuffs Max coming, but aside from those, how will I know when It's time to quit and wait for 0.9?
You are talking about v9 and not v8 and yes you are at the wall on both mom and Alice.
You look at the opportunity chart and if it say done then you are done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so, 2 questions:

the only thing I see you have left to do is setting up Alice for private spanking on Sat. and then spank her at 23:00 pm when Kate is there and keep doing it until !!!!!!

Reactions: Antonisimo
M

murkamk1

I'm on the GF route with Lisa but can't progress after this on the mentor opportunity, what should I do?
I can now invite aunt Kira for the ... special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn't really cares about education much. And I'll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on the GF route with Lisa but can't progress after this on the mentor opportunity, what should I do?
I can now invite aunt Kira for the ... special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn't really cares about education much. And I'll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true!
You are getting close to the end you just need to keep mood high and keep playing. Doing other quest at the same time helps.

Is there no one united walkthrough? Too much walkthroughs are making me so confused!
There is one that goes down 1 path to the end and its called v2 or something like that on the 1st post of this thread..
Only walkthrough that is really necessary is this one that gets you started and just remember to keep less than 500 in Max's pocket and it will keep Eric at bay until your ready to go to war with him.
Then you have all my mini walkthrough for some of the harder quest to figure out. Page 1 post #2.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote