Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So there is no other option like choosing a Lisa GF road?
Lisa GF Mod does not change this?
This is the origianl game help section and not mods, I do not use mods unless I am testing players games to see what the problems are and then one this mod.
Ikuramod X's mod
For mod support go to that mods thread.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Problem is that
You need to see him at 8 pm in mom's room and over hear the convo he has on his phone. Then go talk to Kira.
Complete walkthrough for this is here: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."
Thx for reply. The problem is that I cannot trigger the phone conversation since the event with mom and eric asking for money is not activating. I dont know if this is a glitch, or the timer resets everytime i ask eric at 20 about giving him the money, since i went through 3 weeks without paying the 300$ and they simply do not appear.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
This is the origianl game help section and not mods, I do not use mods unless I am testing players games to see what the problems are and then one this mod.
Ikuramod X's mod
For mod support go to that mods thread.
I understand
But it makes little sense if the earlier choices in the game eliminate the possibility of playing in coffee opportunities

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Problem is that

Thx for reply. The problem is that I cannot trigger the phone conversation since the event with mom and eric asking for money is not activating. I dont know if this is a glitch, or the timer resets everytime i ask eric at 20 about giving him the money, since i went through 3 weeks without paying the 300$ and they simply do not appear.
Just keep working on other quest and soon it should happen make sure to keep at least 1000 in Max's pocket at all times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I understand
But it makes little sense if the earlier choices in the game eliminate the possibility of playing in coffee opportunities
If you want to play Lisa gf path stuff the play Lisa as Max's GF and not Olivia.

There are 3 different GF paths 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia so that means 3 playthroughs of the game.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
If you want to play Lisa gf path stuff the play Lisa as Max's GF and not Olivia.

There are 3 different GF paths 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia so that means 3 playthroughs of the game.

yes i know that
But playing 3 different GF path from the beginning does not make sense if the rest of the challenge is the same

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes i know that
But playing 3 different GF path from the beginning does not make sense if the rest of the challenge is the same
Lisa GF path is one of the longest quest in the game and will last almost till the end.
Now if you don't want to start at the beginning then get my 111 day save game, page 6 post 120 here.

Reactions: grucha_e46

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
Lisa GF path is one of the longest quest in the game and will last almost till the end.
Now if you don't want to start at the beginning then get my 111 day save game, page 6 post 120 here.
ok, thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when will the future update is coming
when i get the chance to watch 2nd movie
how to sleep in alice room
and how to get private punishment from mom
If your post is the last one please just add to it instead of posting a new post.

Updates come at the beginning of the month.
2nd November: 1.0 will be available for $40 patrons
7th November: 1.0 will be available for $5+ patrons
2nd December: 1.1 will be available for $40 patrons
7th December: 1.1 will be available for $5+ patrons

2nd movie watching is on Friday night at 21:00 and mood needs to be high. (You must not get that HJ at 20:00 or you will not be able to watch the movie.)

Sleep with Alice = spiders spiders and even more spiders.

Once you try to get Eric's wallet the first time they will catch you and mom will spank you and now the convo is open for private spanking from mom. (You must have done a lot of chores for mom to this point.) (If you cheated money and such and the convo does not come up then you need to do a lot of chores and then get spanked by mom.)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So Aunt Kira has already arrived but I still haven't had the chocolate talk with Lisa - I can't get the relationship to 'warm', it's been stuck at 'good' forever.

What am I missing? (Going the gf route with her btw if that helps).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Aunt Kira has already arrived but I still haven't had the chocolate talk with Lisa - I can't get the relationship to 'warm', it's been stuck at 'good' forever.

What am I missing? (Going the gf route with her btw if that helps).
You need to get her spanked at least 1 time to bring your authority up.

Relationship goes up when you buy her the bathing suit and do her homework without error 6-7 times in a roll.
When starting the game you must agree to help her with homework for free and then get her spanked and you will get the quid pro quo convo. I don't remember if you get 1 for the bathrobe or not but it could be that to.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
hey how can i get kira to give the special v iagra bills shw told me i will let you know then nothing happened or i have to wait to the upcoming version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey how can i get kira to give the special v iagra bills shw told me i will let you know then nothing happened or i have to wait to the upcoming version
Pills? yes new update for those.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You need to get her spanked at least 1 time to bring your authority up.

Relationship goes up when you buy her the bathing suit and do her homework without error 6-7 times in a roll.
When starting the game you must agree to help her with homework for free and then get her spanked and you will get the quid pro quo convo. I don't remember if you get 1 for the bathrobe or not but it could be that to.
Aah I still haven't done her homework without mistakes, that must be what I'm missing, cheers! :)

Reactions: a1fox3

antonio96

Oct 1, 2017
Can I have sex with kira in the game?

How do I get into the bathroom with Alice?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote