Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leslie90

Jul 4, 2017
From day 1 if not using mods the first Saturday the girls go shopping and through day 22 (24) they will go shopping and each time they leave the camera auto takes Max to the swimming pool to say good by. If this is not happing then your game is broken and you need to download a new game. After day 22 the next Saturday you get a choice to either go with them or stay home.
Some content adding mods will break this and is why I ask if you are using mods.
Thanks alot bro ~

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
Ok if you got the mod with the GF bug fix then go to the laptop and chose the cheat menu and then chose Lisa and scroll down to the GF bug Fix and click on it.
Right at that save you uploaded you can do it before you help Lisa and it will work.
worked like a charm , cheers

Reactions: a1fox3

Echo111

Oct 10, 2017
Well im blocked to this way on the cunning plan

"poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know..."

How to pass it ?
And how to get the New job route ?

Sorry for the precedent post

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well im blocked to this way on the cunning plan

"poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know..."

How to pass it ?
And how to get the New job route ?

Sorry for the precedent post
You just need to keep working on other quest at the same time for some of the other quest will trigger other quest.
I still have not found all triggers for the spot you are at.

Echo111

Oct 10, 2017
Well i will continue also, and for make Lisa turn GF; there i only can have the same scene with olivia, im i blocked ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well i will continue also, and for make Lisa turn GF; there i only can have the same scene with olivia, im i blocked ?
If Olivia is GF then most of Lisa content is blocked, to get Lisa content (in my opinion is better content) you must play 1 of 2 Lisa GF paths. At the bottom shows all 3 GF paths.

Echo111

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks again

For cunning plan, there i ended 2photos session with mom and kira, i speaked with kira about the original plan and what will it be in the next photo session; but nothing happened in 2weeks now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks again

For cunning plan, there i ended 2photos session with mom and kira, i speaked with kira about the original plan and what will it be in the next photo session; but nothing happened in 2weeks now
You just got to keep all moods as high as you can and keep doing other quest.
There is one that you need to spy on aunt Kira and mom at 3 am Friday morning and its not really listed to do so.
Aunt Kira told you to do it but I am not sure where you are at in the quest, so maybe peep at them and see if something happens with aunt Kira the next day at the pool. That is 3 am Friday morning, Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
sorry if in wrong thread but just downloaded the F95 zone version 08 cracked could anyone link to the money mod, thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry if in wrong thread but just downloaded the F95 zone version 08 cracked could anyone link to the money mod, thanks
Why v8 and not v9?
v9

Here is what I use and it has the Lisa GF bug fix if needed. Page 1 post #2 At the bottom of the post:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What should I do to reach Olivia and Vicki?
For the Olivia GF path you must chose it, here at the bottom of the page is the 3 GF paths:
For Olivia its the middle one.

To get to Vicki you must do 1 of the 2 Lisa GF paths.

Reactions: hackerbilgincan

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any sex scenes of max with mom
Added in v9
HJ when Max tries to sleep with her and during shopping trips you get nothing early in the game then later you get HJ and even later you can get BJ.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
well I m uploading my save,.,
Can anyone tell me ?
Am I end of all mission or someone left.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well I m uploading my save,.,
Can anyone tell me ?
Am I end of all mission or someone left.
You are far from being done.
1. You never setup your web page on the laptop.
2. You have the spider quest to do in that you need to start putting spiders in Alice's room and chose the 2nd option and keep doing it for something very special.
3. You need to complete the 3rd movie.
4. You need to do private spanking of both sisters. "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
5. You need to complete mentor quest so keep doing all sex option with Lisa and get her mood as high as it will go but doing her dishes and homework without fail till its up then go back and start getting the HJ again.
6. You will have the option to try and sleep with mom after the movie and aunt Kira moves back to the lounge.

Reactions: GodGoku

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
You are far from being done.
1. You never setup your web page on the laptop.
2. You have the spider quest to do in that you need to start putting spiders in Alice's room and chose the 2nd option and keep doing it for something very special.
3. You need to complete the 3rd movie.
4. You need to do private spanking of both sisters. "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
5. You need to complete mentor quest so keep doing all sex option with Lisa and get her mood as high as it will go but doing her dishes and homework without fail till its up then go back and start getting the HJ again.
6. You will have the option to try and sleep with mom after the movie and aunt Kira moves back to the lounge.
1,2,3 is done.
4.thnx for link.
5. how many time i have to do that.
6.done.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote