Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can I have sex with kira in the game?

How do I get into the bathroom with Alice?
Only during the 2nd photo shot and the 1st movie, then only a BJ at 3 am Wednesday morning and Sunday morning.

You must get Lisa authority higher and do the convo "weird" and then buy the candies and at 8 pm Friday night give her some in her room and then at 3 am meet her at the pool.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Problem is that

Thx for reply. The problem is that I cannot trigger the phone conversation since the event with mom and eric asking for money is not activating. I dont know if this is a glitch, or the timer resets everytime i ask eric at 20 about giving him the money, since i went through 3 weeks without paying the 300$ and they simply do not appear.
Ok, so I may have resolved the problem. After playing with different variables it seems that the whole money asking event is triggered the moment mom achieves 100%+ relationship with eric. So if youre playing with a mod like me, do not lower moms relationship with eric to 0, after asking eric to give him his money back. It will just postpone the event indefinitely. Though you wont be also sent to camp this way. The more you know...

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
hello , i installed the GF path fix , but i still cant get [ I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me.. ] option , do i need to wait a few weeks or ? i'm in lisa gf path , eric is gone , and have done the mentor path also
thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello , i installed the GF path fix , but i still cant get [ I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me.. ] option , do i need to wait a few weeks or ? i'm in lisa gf path , eric is gone , and have done the mentor path also
thank you
Mood and authority must be high.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i mean the original ver. not the mod
From day 1 if not using mods the first Saturday the girls go shopping and through day 22 (24) they will go shopping and each time they leave the camera auto takes Max to the swimming pool to say good by. If this is not happing then your game is broken and you need to download a new game. After day 22 the next Saturday you get a choice to either go with them or stay home.
Some content adding mods will break this and is why I ask if you are using mods.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no problems mate , and take your time
Ok if you got the mod with the GF bug fix then go to the laptop and chose the cheat menu and then chose Lisa and scroll down to the GF bug Fix and click on it.
Right at that save you uploaded you can do it before you help Lisa and it will work.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote