Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If you have obtained Candies you can give them to Alice on Friday 8pm and don't ask anything in return, just leave... after Alice and Kira arrive from night club at 3am you can have different type of conversation with her... :) - Requires Max’s Authority “Trust” with Alice.
You can obtain candies from laptop shop after you have spoken with Lisa about Alices secret ("You look weird..."(Persuade)) - requires Warm relationship with Lisa
you can get warm with lisa? how do you do it. im into the new content already of this latest version and she's still "friends" with me. she's my GF and i do yoga almost every day. i can handcuff her at night. i don't know what else i can do with her. i take her on dates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you can get warm with lisa? how do you do it. im into the new content already of this latest version and she's still "friends" with me. she's my GF and i do yoga almost every day. i can handcuff her at night. i don't know what else i can do with her. i take her on dates.
Warm is lower than friends with friends is the highest you can get with Lisa without cheating.

What about the side effect? After the talk with mom nothing seems to happen
It will take several weeks to even 2 months of game play but you will get there.

Reactions: tulkas

AshenV

Oct 22, 2017
"warm" comes before "friends" so your good to go. :)

Relationship:
Acquainted→Not bad→Good→Warm→Friends→Flirting

Mood:
Terrible←Very bad←Bad←So so←Neutral→Not bad→Good→Very good→Awesome

Authority:
Zero→Very Low→Low→Listens to you→Trust→Respect

Reactions: a1fox3

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
It worked for me and the ad lib one I chose HeH.
Something's going on that might be messing with my end then, I chose those options exactly, with mouse clicks and number keys on different tries and it keeps giving me "1 mistake".

Oh well, it only seems to affect the money gained and not much else, I'll just leave it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Something's going on that might be messing with my end then, I chose those options exactly, with mouse clicks and number keys on different tries and it keeps giving me "1 mistake".

Oh well, it only seems to affect the money gained and not much else, I'll just leave it.
Double check your New Job one and the write up and see if they match please and report back here Thank you.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"warm" comes before "friends" so your good to go. :)

Relationship:
Acquainted→Not bad→Good→Warm→Friends→Flirting

Mood:
Terrible←Very bad←Bad←So so←Neutral→Not bad→Good→Very good→Awesome

Authority:
Zero→Very Low→Low→Listens to you→Trust→Respect
ah thank you. i can't wait to get to flirting status with mom and the introduction of relationship tags (if they get used) lol.

Reactions: a1fox3

AshenV

Oct 22, 2017
Double check your New Job one and the write up and see if they match please and report back here Thank you.
For me it worked perfectly but you have 2 improvisations during the movie:

First being during line:
"Where else you'd learn anything about women. You probably jerk off to the textbook too, nerd."
Choose -> Hey!

Second during line:
"I don't understand ... If I had to blow him, then ... how is he going to show his skills?"
Choose -> Oh, you'll see...

With this selection Kira said: "Right, about that. You were very good and didn't make a single mistake! You get $1500."

Hope this helps... :S

Last edited:

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
how do I get lisa to fuck me? I can't get more than in the old content...

Forget it... just got to the point... spiders, spiders, spiders... -.-

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you install the new dialogs please?
There is no new dialogs to install, now if your talking about getting them while playing then you just play.

The download is the full game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do I get lisa to fuck me? I can't get more than in the old content...
You will not get to fuck Lisa yet maybe in v.11 which is an Alice Lisa update.

Now for the other part Spiders, spider and even more spiders are your friend.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote