Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
If your not able to get it then 2 things come to mind for the reason.

1. If doing Olivia GF path you will not get it.
2. Lisa or Alice or both mood is to low.
I have lisa GF bath and both mood neutral. I will try to improve it. Thnx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have lisa GF bath and both mood neutral. I will try to improve it. Thnx
Thats your problem they both must be as high as they can go.
You must keep them as high as they will go until you get done with it.

Lisa is easy to keep up by first doing her dishes and doing her homework without error and once at the top then you can do the sex with her on both.

Alice is harder to get up now and will take money to get it as high as it will go then you just need to do her dishes every day and it will stay high.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here u go :)
Your problem is mood on all girls, you must get mom, Alice and Lisa as high as it will go and in 1-6 days after you get them up you get new convo with aunt Kira about being hot.

What should happen after new movie? I don't have any new dialogues or options with mom
Same as above mood must be high for all girls and have had talk with Kira about being hot.

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
Thats your problem they both must be as high as they can go.
You must keep them as high as they will go until you get done with it.

Lisa is easy to keep up by first doing her dishes and doing her homework without error and once at the top then you can do the sex with her on both.

Alice is harder to get up now and will take money to get it as high as it will go then you just need to do her dishes every day and it will stay high.
Thnx. I got it finally :)

Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
How do I know if I got the Lisa GF bug? I tossed in that fix on the last page and restarted the game but don't have a fix option in Lisa's cheat section.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
My save file is bugged so i have downloaded a 0.9 save in this thread thanks to @a1fox3 but apperantly in this save file i coudn't menage to get repeatable anal lessons with lisa. is this about the 0.10 or are those save files bugged too. Can anyone comfirm that at the end of 0.10 can you still take the anal lessons? (i simply cannot talk Kira about that)
Lisa GF Route

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Couple of questions for this game i just started to play recently.

1.If i ask for money in return for chores but if i don't buy groceries, cosmetics etc. only cleaning pool,
next time when ask mom for money will she warns me or what?

2.After that asshole Eric comes, if i choose to be friend with him so i can save up money, can i get rid of him later?

a) What will happen if he takes to much influence on others will be impossible to get rid of that moron, or game ends or simply stuck impossible to get rid of him?

b) Can i maintain situation easily with doing chores without that idiot takes to much influence?

c) How much money i need to save to start war with him?

d)What to do to get rid of him? Short version if possible. I've read in walkthrough but looks long way.

d) Can you stay friend with him and keep him around or he is temporary character?

3.Opportunities: if I screw up can I finish them later or I must use load game?

4.Can we finally screw Ann on 0.9 or 0.10v?

5.Is there mode cheats for money that will make life a lot easier i saw guy explaining how, with cheat engine which i have it, but looks a lot more complicated then on others video games i used. Any mod or change some files values to start with more money will really appreciated tnx in advance!

6.Any fucked up situations, quests, missions or whatever i need to know for later?

7.Is there any mods necessary to download or bug fixes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I know if I got the Lisa GF bug? I tossed in that fix on the last page and restarted the game but don't have a fix option in Lisa's cheat section.
As long as Lisa mood is high and you get the HJ doing homework then you don't have the bug.

My save file is bugged so i have downloaded a 0.9 save in this thread thanks to @a1fox3 but apperantly in this save file i coudn't menage to get repeatable anal lessons with lisa. is this about the 0.10 or are those save files bugged too. Can anyone comfirm that at the end of 0.10 can you still take the anal lessons? (i simply cannot talk Kira about that)
Lisa mood must be high as it can go and as for Kira coming is now gone and she will no longer show up.

Max and Lisa are now on therw own.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Couple of questions for this game i just started to play recently.

1.If i ask for money in return for chores but if i don't buy groceries, cosmetics etc. only cleaning pool,
next time when ask mom for money will she warns me or what?

2.After that asshole Eric comes, if i choose to be friend with him so i can save up money, can i get rid of him later?

a) What will happen if he takes to much influence on others will be impossible to get rid of that moron, or game ends or simply stuck impossible to get rid of him?

b) Can i maintain situation easily with doing chores without that idiot takes to much influence?

c) How much money i need to save to start war with him?

d)What to do to get rid of him? Short version if possible. I've read in walkthrough but looks long way.

d) Can you stay friend with him and keep him around or he is temporary character?

3.Opportunities: if I screw up can I finish them later or I must use load game?

4.Can we finally screw Ann on 0.9 or 0.10v?

5.Is there mode cheats for money that will make life a lot easier i saw guy explaining how, with cheat engine which i have it, but looks a lot more complicated then on others video games i used. Any mod or change some files values to start with more money will really appreciated tnx in advance!

6.Any fucked up situations, quests, missions or whatever i need to know for later?

7.Is there any mods necessary to download or bug fixes?
Just a couple of question really just a couple.LOL:happyblush

1. By Thursday before aunt Kira shows up you want to figure out when you get the stuff to buy for mom and do it but you must have the money to buy both the rode and swimsuit for Lisa and the dress for Alice. To get the relationship boost. Its not really needed but good to have.
2. Yes you can stay friends with him but do not start any quest for Lisa until you are ready to go to war with him.
2 a. you can lose the game if his infulence is at 100 for mom and over 50% for 2 of the other girls including Kira.
This = lose.
2 b. Yes influence is give out on Wednesday and you need to get it down as low as you can.
Doing dishes for both sisters, helping with homework without error for Lisa, watching movie's with Alice with the candies. For mom all you got at the start is watching movies when she is home.
2 c. You can not keep more than 500 in Max's pocket after starting war of you will have to pay a lot more.
To start war you need to start Lisa sex ed and tell him he can not have her and then have a little over 500 in Max's pocket and over 1000 in the web site account and you will be safe.
But as long as you never have over 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour you are safe from him accusing Max of stealing his wallet.
2 d. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout. "
2 d again. Temporary because it stops the girls quest if he is there.
3. There is only one I know of that can screw up and that is getting rid of Eric before starting training sensual massage on Alice, this must start before getting rid of Eric or soon afterwards.
4. No.
5. If you are playing the one from here then get this mod and only cheat money to wed site and only as much as you need until you get rid of Eric. GF bug fix.rar at the bottom of post #2 here It also has the homework bug fix if needed.
6. Only sensual massage in the cunning plan quest. Most players problems if mood for the girls must be high as they can go for most top level sex and Max's authority over them.
7. See 5 above.

My Easy Peasy walkthrough would do you wonders.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
Plus you may want to read all that I have in that post #2.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
hmmm thanks you very much another question or two though:

1.If i am rude will their mood will go to hell?

a) For example if i offer homework for something in return what should i do?

b) If i ask Show boobs or something she says you are disgusting, should i insist and make more pressure and do that again or to do it for free?

2. Do i need setup older sister with ciggarets will that decrease Eric influence?

a) Throwing spider at her will that increase your authority, i think yes, but will decrease Eric's?

Tnx and sry for bothering, but game have complicated mechanics well Eric is main problem after that i guess i will figure it out.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
In 0.10 on the new spider quest part, where Alice catches you with Lisa....do you actually have to pursue the romantic path with Lisa, she's already my GF from earlier ofc, but I haven't yet pursued the romantic part?

Also If I pursue the romantic path, doesn't that limit the sex options with her or?

Thnx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmmm thanks you very much another question or two though:

1.If i am rude will their mood will go to hell?

a) For example if i offer homework for something in return what should i do?

b) If i ask Show boobs or something she says you are disgusting, should i insist and make more pressure and do that again or to do it for free?

2. Do i need setup older sister with ciggarets will that decrease Eric influence?

a) Throwing spider at her will that increase your authority, i think yes, but will decrease Eric's?

Tnx and sry for bothering, but game have complicated mechanics well Eric is main problem after that i guess i will figure it out.
Its no bothering I want everyone to get a good experience out of this game.
1. No being rude, I never seen any that rude.
a. Do not ask for boobs only help without error until you can get HJ from Lisa then you can ask for HJ.
You must at the start of the game get Lisa spanked 1 time then do homework with out error for 6 times in a roll for relationship boost then get her spanked until Max's authority is at respectful level then do not do it any more unless Max gets spanked then get both sisters spanked 1 time for raise it back up.
b. See a.
2. no its only good to get her spanked to raise Max authority over her. To raise mood you must do her dishes and watch movie with her with the candies or when you can give her money.
2 a. No, if you get caught you make her lose a lot of mood and if you don't get caught and help her get rid of it it will raise mood. Now putting a spider in her bed and killing it when she runs to Max will boost mood.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In 0.10 on the new spider quest part, where Alice catches you with Lisa....do you actually have to pursue the romantic path with Lisa, she's already my GF from earlier ofc, but I haven't yet pursued the romantic part?

Also If I pursue the romantic path, doesn't that limit the sex options with her or?

Thnx
Thats a good question but I have no idea, you must be doing anal with Lisa though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote