Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just go down the route of starting the blog but let Eric gain influence. Don't keep doing her dishes, lotion, etc. Pretty much, let Eric stay (be his friend or be at war) but let him stay and don't interact with her. After dinner, there should be Eric in her room while mom is in the bath. Keep peeking in and every time Eric is over, check on them while mom is in the bath and eventually, you will come across that scene.
Be warned, she begins to love him. Like literally.

Reactions: 000000

Oct 9, 2017
Just go down the route of starting the blog but let Eric gain influence. Don't keep doing her dishes, lotion, etc. Pretty much, let Eric stay (be his friend or be at war) but let him stay and don't interact with her. After dinner, there should be Eric in her room while mom is in the bath. Keep peeking in and every time Eric is over, check on them while mom is in the bath and eventually, you will come across that scene.
Be warned, she begins to love him. Like literally.
tnx BTW

qbeng

Aug 10, 2017
i already tried putting spider in alice room.
Right before she went to sleep at night (when she's in the bathroom).
It shows 80% chance, but no matter how much i reloads, nothing happened?

i already did everything in opportunities, except the side effect.
help?

Reactions: namilab

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think the weed one is the only one that doesn't have a "you seen all there is to see in the current version". kate can already come over when ever she wants so she doesn't need my weed to let me play along. yet the weed mission says i can give kate weed still. she isn't at the pool at night anymore.

bab

Sep 9, 2017
i have a problem i'm supposed to meet aunt kira and mom at 9 pm friday to watch a movie but every time at 9pm friday nothing happens anyone know why?

bab

Sep 9, 2017
Use the leave the house option at the pool at 16:00

Try asking mom what she's watching at that time?
if i ask her that i get a glitch where there is no continue option and i have to close the game.

Last edited:

Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be having spider problems too. Several nights of various % chances haven't triggered the spider scene and even using one of the cheat menus to add a spider to the bed on a few nights hasn't triggered it either. Had no problem before the update, I wasnt at the absolute end of that line but i was at HJ stage.

Reactions: namilab

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Do you need to start a new game to see the new content in 0.10? I don't see any new opportunities and I've been repeating the same grind over and over and over again.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
i already tried putting spider in alice room.
Right before she went to sleep at night (when she's in the bathroom).
It shows 80% chance, but no matter how much i reloads, nothing happened?

i already did everything in opportunities, except the side effect.
help?
I seem to be having spider problems too. Several nights of various % chances haven't triggered the spider scene and even using one of the cheat menus to add a spider to the bed on a few nights hasn't triggered it either. Had no problem before the update, I wasnt at the absolute end of that line but i was at HJ stage.
Abusing Save & Load won't do effect in this game. It won't generate random result. Try to load savefile the day before.
Rec. Save before sleep, the day Kate stay overnight. The next day, you will get random generated result.

EDIT : Correction my post. You don't have to save the day before. Try to save around 20:00PM (After dinner) and do different kind of activity, it will random generated the chance of Spider Scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: qbeng

coyote27

Oct 14, 2017
I am stuck in Lisa's girlfriend path, I can't make her give a HJ while doing homework, even after discussing it, is there a trigger for this?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone else got a weird bug where all the dialogues indicate that you're going into Ann's room at night, but you never can? No matter who's in or out, or what time, all I can do at Ann's room is 'Peep through window'... can't enter at all. I definitely used to be able to. Worried this is stalling the doctor storyline, as I've played several hours and still can't get to where we actually go to the doctor.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, the game mentioned something about sleeping in mom's bed, but I never get the option to. Anyone mind telling me how to do it?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone else got a weird bug where all the dialogues indicate that you're going into Ann's room at night, but you never can? No matter who's in or out, or what time, all I can do at Ann's room is 'Peep through window'... can't enter at all. I definitely used to be able to. Worried this is stalling the doctor storyline, as I've played several hours and still can't get to where we actually go to the doctor.
I have no bug like that, also FYI, never use any mod. Probably your mods screw up as other user start mentioning it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote