Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeh I am, just wondering if not pursuing the romantic part was stopping the spider progression thing.
Yes you must be doing the romance thing so Lisa will tell you she is into watching Max have sex with other girls. Must be at the end of Hot Coffee quest.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can m mother give BJ HJ stuff like that at least? Cause i saw picture max screwing her i guess fun made or for future version!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can m mother give BJ HJ stuff like that at least? Cause i saw picture max screwing her i guess fun made or for future version!
Yes she can at the end of the last movie for BJ and HJ after cunning plan is done or near done.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone. Recently I've installed the latest version and are there any major updates on Kira/Mom?

I don't find any new dialogues with Mom/Kira after visiting the doctor. Mom can give BJs but with Kira I get only the 3am scenes. What should I do to get more scenes with Kira or Mom ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone. Recently I've installed the latest version and are there any major updates on Kira/Mom?

I don't find any new dialogues with Mom/Kira after visiting the doctor. Mom can give BJs but with Kira I get only the 3am scenes. What should I do to get more scenes with Kira or Mom ?
For mom yes Max can now get BJ from her in the bathroom, lounge and her bedroom. For Kira no.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
After the pill and after you've seen Eve, it seems to cause problems being able to cum with Ann but not the other girls, is there something I'm missing in regards to being able to perform with Ann so to speak?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After the pill and after you've seen Eve, it seems to cause problems being able to cum with Ann but not the other girls, is there something I'm missing in regards to being able to perform with Ann so to speak?
It will calm down some but Ann will have some problems but it ok for now.
Eve told Max after more practice he will be able to control himself and do it whenever he wants.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It will calm down some but Ann will have some problems but it ok for now.
Eve told Max after more practice he will be able to control himself and do it whenever he wants.
Yeh I'm guessing that must be in the next update, since its been a few weeks after pill diagnosis without change.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any tip about this scene i wanted to trigger it but i cant :noexpression: anyone?
I can't help you there for I never let him touch any other girl but his girlfriend Ann.
Nope not going to happen in my games.:evilsmile:

Reactions: AshenV and 000000

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There is no need to keep posting the same question. If it is not fan made, the answer is the OP. It's the download.. any of them.
And there are people who ignore the rules and post fan made pics in the threads WITHOUT clarifying it. Because they know it will start some drama. Notice that they will post it and not respond??
Edited.. the majority of Eric's content was fleshed out by 0.4. So 0.4 and newer walkthroughs will cover all the available eric content.

Reactions: a1fox3

Oct 9, 2017
I can't help you there for I never let him touch any other girl but his girlfriend Ann.
Nope not going to happen in my games.:evilsmile:
i know that dude but i just happened to stumble this in the CGI rip so i just want to test it out if its true and theirs no harm to it..

that's fan made i think. i don't remember seeing that one in the CG rip.
Well i just saw it after DL the newest CG rip. y:noexpression:y

There is no need to keep posting the same question. If it is not fan made, the answer is the OP. It's the download.. any of them.
And there are people who ignore the rules and post fan made pics in the threads WITHOUT clarifying it. Because they know it will start some drama. Notice that they will post it and not respond??
Edited.. the majority of Eric's content was fleshed out by 0.4. So 0.4 and newer walkthroughs will cover all the available eric content.

sorry about that but i just saw this pics. in the new CG rip so i just stumble /:noexpression:\

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote