Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

meth8472

May 1, 2017
Question on arachnophobia. I got Alice in the variations:eek:n top/cum, on top/turn around and just take from behind. am i missing something because opportunities is still saying i have to keep trying!?

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
what opportunities am i missing ?
and also i can't progress in "arachnophobia" after buying the spider bait and fucking alice 4-5 times.
already asked lisa to peek and alice caught us opening the "changing roles" opportunity

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
how do you get ann to let you sleep in her room? I got kira to sleep back on the couch but Ann won't let me in her room

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just go down the route of starting the blog but let Eric gain influence. Don't keep doing her dishes, lotion, etc. Pretty much, let Eric stay (be his friend or be at war) but let him stay and don't interact with her. After dinner, there should be Eric in her room while mom is in the bath. Keep peeking in and every time Eric is over, check on them while mom is in the bath and eventually, you will come across that scene.
Be warned, she begins to love him. Like literally.
got interested and attempted to try this. it only shows eric doing the back massage with alice laying down. i can't seem t o find the one in that specific picture.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
how do you get ann to let you sleep in her room? I got kira to sleep back on the couch but Ann won't let me in her room
Get her influence up. [Relationship & Mood Level]. Then keep trying everyday.
Also pay weekly expense $500 for sure.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
i'm already beyond that,lisa peeped and the changing roles opportunity is finished,only arachnophobia still says i need to keep trying. maybe a bug?
yap...i have the same problem, did all spider/alice/lisa thing but it still says to try.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i guess im not the only one whos stuck with the spider even, maybe its a glitch or something cuz ive done everything with lisa peeping and with alice and still the event doesnt seem complete

plus my opportunities says 19/21 missed something or its cuz of the different routes?

Reactions: dutchpete

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i already tried putting spider in alice room.
Right before she went to sleep at night (when she's in the bathroom).
It shows 80% chance, but no matter how much i reloads, nothing happened?

i already did everything in opportunities, except the side effect.
help?
You can only do it when Kate is not there, Kate kills spiders. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday night only. Best time to place is 24:00 while she is in the shower.

i think the weed one is the only one that doesn't have a "you seen all there is to see in the current version". kate can already come over when ever she wants so she doesn't need my weed to let me play along. yet the weed mission says i can give kate weed still. she isn't at the pool at night anymore.
Nope it has an end. The only one that does not show it is ended is the spider one in v.10

when and how to see doctor? I think i passed 2 month in game and nothing happend!
Go to the pool at 16:00 and choose the town icon in the lower left corner.

i have a problem i'm supposed to meet aunt kira and mom at 9 pm friday to watch a movie but every time at 9pm friday nothing happens anyone know why?
All girls mood must be high, Lisa, Alice and mom then stop all sex with mom at noon on Friday the watch the movie with them at 9 pm.

I seem to be having spider problems too. Several nights of various % chances haven't triggered the spider scene and even using one of the cheat menus to add a spider to the bed on a few nights hasn't triggered it either. Had no problem before the update, I wasnt at the absolute end of that line but i was at HJ stage.
You can only do it when Kate is not there, Kate kills spiders. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday night only. Best time to place is 24:00 while she is in the shower.

Do you need to start a new game to see the new content in 0.10? I don't see any new opportunities and I've been repeating the same grind over and over and over again.
Did you do the last movie yet?

I am stuck in Lisa's girlfriend path, I can't make her give a HJ while doing homework, even after discussing it, is there a trigger for this?
2 things come to mind.
1. Lisa mood is to low.
2. Max's authority is to low.
3. Or both.

Question on arachnophobia. I got Alice in the variations:eek:n top/cum, on top/turn around and just take from behind. am i missing something because opportunities is still saying i have to keep trying!?
If Lisa has peep and got caught then yes it is done, DS forgot to cap it is all. This has happen before and DS just forgot to put the ending cap on it.

i guess im not the only one whos stuck with the spider even, maybe its a glitch or something cuz ive done everything with lisa peeping and with alice and still the event doesnt seem complete

plus my opportunities says 19/21 missed something or its cuz of the different routes?
DS forgot to cap it is all. This has happen before and DS just forgot to put the ending cap on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if I forgot anyone's post and if I did please repost it and I will try to answer them.;)

Oct 9, 2017
this Scene i cannot simply trigger it why is that its already Day 246 :noexpression: :noexpression: i really wanted to see this if there is a Dialog or something grrr....
i already try the one who tip me but maybe there's something missing in my play :noexpression: it only ends in Eric massage while underwear T_T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW i just finish the latest Opportunities heheheh :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@ please put pic's behind spoiler tags.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote