Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommaso

Jul 25, 2017
You got a bad download or you over wrote 1 version over another or you are using mods and don't have it set up right.

So do you use mods?
Did you overwrite version 9.6 with v.10?
Maybe try a different download option.
Thanks for your reply! I downloaded 0.10 and using Chacher mod
I already tried different 0.10 versions but same results...

Reactions: namilab

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply! I downloaded 0.10 and using Chacher mod
I already tried different 0.10 versions but same results...
When using a mod go to the mod thread and ask about your problems, this thread is for vanilla game only.

Reactions: namilab

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
need little help about Alice event, i sleep with her many times but she always kicked me out when touch her
You have to make sure her mood and Max's authority are as high as they can go to go on with Alice, just like all the girls in this game mood and authority must be high and keep them high:relievedface:

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
You have to make sure her mood and Max's authority are as high as they can go to go on with Alice, just like all the girls in this game mood and authority must be high and keep them high:relievedface:
I used cheat mood and gave her 7000$ and nothing happen, maybe im missed something

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
hi, i need help with the mentor opportunity, i helped lisa many times withe the homework but notthing is happened
i miss something ?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
In Lisa girlfriend path, I can have a bj in the bathroom (Lisa inside bathtub and standing), bj in the shopping, anal in bedroom with Kira, but when I look at the Schoolmate opportunity, it says: "A certain progress in "mentor" opportunity required to continue."
Exactly what else should I do in the mentor opportunity?
I don't see any other option, just inviting Kira and the same anal event happens in the bedroom at night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa GF yoga?. I just doing yoga with mom.
Yes 2 times a week at 7 am.

hi, i need help with the mentor opportunity, i helped lisa many times withe the homework but notthing is happened
i miss something ?
both mood and Max's authority must be as high as they will go.

In Lisa girlfriend path, I can have a bj in the bathroom (Lisa inside bathtub and standing), bj in the shopping, anal in bedroom with Kira, but when I look at the Schoolmate opportunity, it says: "A certain progress in "mentor" opportunity required to continue."
Exactly what else should I do in the mentor opportunity?
I don't see any other option, just inviting Kira and the same anal event happens in the bedroom at night.
You have anal at the kitchen sink when she is doing dishes?

Oct 9, 2017
this Scene i cannot simply trigger it why is that its already Day 246 :noexpression: :noexpression: i really wanted to see this if there is a Dialog or something grrr....
i already try the one who tip me but maybe there's something missing in my play :noexpression: it only ends in Eric massage while underwear T_T
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW i just finish the latest Opportunities heheheh :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

okie i retreat for now i think i got a head ache i cant find anyway to trigger this grrr....
can someone ask DS on how to trigger this i'm so dying to know just like the Reverse Handcuffs on MAX and Naked Apron w/ Ann -_- or simply this one is just a fan pic -_-

i hate myself..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote